VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct.

I am one of those that this happened too. Tetracycline with a high fever left my baby teeth perfect and my permanent teeth yellow/brown with no enamel. If I zoom in, this would definitely be what mine looked like until I had veneers. But I didnt think they used it that often if I think about her born year. Mine was in the late 60's.

Okay, I said I would help y'all out with an experiment with the card, and I have finally completed it.
Mom2six in the previous thread had some great outlines on some pictures of AJ's card from the search obtained by WH, or the nephbro, ?? (I'm still so unclear on that whole ordeal) Also, I am not as savvy as that! :yourock:
My husband brought me the dullest tinsnips he owns(with his hobby he uses them to cut aluminum ALL the time, so, they get pretty dull really easily), which at first I thought :sigh:, but then after I re-reviewed moms pictures, I thought wellllll maybe I will try to cut the card a similar way.
I cut the card along the bottom in a way that would show my name, obviously it isn't a 'credit card' just an old grocery store card I never use anymore, but you guys get the gist. Then I thought I would cut it along the other side, 'cleanly', if that makes sense. Then, I thought, what if I cut it thinking, "I'll make this look like it was staged." Just some ideas. HTH!

Mom2six was nice enough to let me use her original screen caps of the card! :loveyou:So, I don't know if this will help, and I am not a very good photo editor, but I have these so far for you guys to look at! :thinking:AJHCard1 (2).pngAJHCard2 (2).png20150402_205150 (360x640).jpg20150402_205208 (360x640).jpg20150402_205223 (360x640).jpg

Ughh my FaceBook links I had marked for WVEC13 posts that the taxi driver comments were on aren't there anymore. The links are working. I wonder if they deleted those posts on purpose?

WVEC probably figured out they were BOGUS comments, imo. :cow:

He made some attempts to lead the other way by finding clothing on a road in the other direction., etc. I also agree with you!

However, let's always remember we are talking about a "seasoned" criminal who has gotten caught a few times before and has a problem with a drug that makes irrational thinking normal. One day option A makes sense to you & you act on it then two days later option B makes sense and you act on it not caring that you've already taken steps for option A. Am I making any sense?! (My ex was a coke head and once I found out about it the months of behavior that was crazy and not making sense for somebody who I thought was sober suddenly fell into place. he disappeared for a full week and walks in literally with white residue on his nose trying to convince me he was gone for a night and was sober. nothing about it makes sense, ya know?!)

Nothing about this case totally makes sense! Please, in a way I hope they find nothing and AJ is out there safe and happy! The other half of my heart hopes her loved ones get answers soon and AJ is respectfully brought home!

Playing devil's advocate here, but let's also remember that until he is proven guilty, until he is even considered a POI by LE, WH is a victim too, being a former legal guardian to AJ. I say former only because AJ is 18, so the same would apply to JH. While it makes things VERY easy to point the finger at WH, the only thing he's been accused of is what he's been locked up for. I think it's important to remind myself as well as everyone else of that fact.

I am one of those that this happened too. Tetracycline with a high fever left my baby teeth perfect and my permanent teeth yellow/brown with no enamel. If I zoom in, this would definitely be what mine looked like until I had veneers. But I didnt think they used it that often if I think about her born year. Mine was in the late 60's.

Yes I thought so it was years ago. good old antibiotics! It just popped into my head!
Models sip their coffee thru straws so their teeth wont turn brown. too much starbucks can ruin your smile lol

I'm going to answer this as best I can. The name was visible, but it's doubtful anyone here would have attached significance to it. And it still may be irrelevant to the disappearance. We don't know what we don't know.

Fortbold, can you think of any allowable way to point us in the right direction? I know who I am looking for, but not where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing devil's advocate here, but let's also remember that until he is proven guilty, until he is even considered a POI by LE, WH is a victim too, being a former legal guardian to AJ. I say former only because AJ is 18, so the same would apply to JH. While it makes things VERY easy to point the finger at WH, the only thing he's been accused of is what he's been locked up for. I think it's important to remind myself as well as everyone else of that fact.

What?
Sorry I don't agree here!

WH made it very easy to point a finger at!
I think we have been more then kind here in regards to WH.

He inserted himself into this investigation when he should have remained out of it because of his past and let LE do their job.
JMO

We don't know if he is responsible or not but the guy is a criminal.

Okay, and then lead everyone right to it?

No like Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington which they might have also linked to Jesse Matthews were both found in Albemarle County County which he was familiar with. I think he felt comfortable navigating the area. That's all I'm saying.

Good, i hope there're some guests in here from today's new search area, and that now that they are aware of the case, can help search for clues and/or evidence!!! Don't be afraid to register and chime in. There are many locals here, new to this forum and site!

Hi, I am recently registered and have been following the case from the beginning. I am local to the area and am glued to this case, like all of yoU. I sure hope they find this young lady very soon!

Can we dissect this a minute?

Why would WH dump evidence in areas so easy to tie back to him? Is he really that stupid? (probably) I can sort of see a train of thought where if he dumps things around his normal route, he wouldn't be tracked as out of his normal routine.

However! Not only is evidence showing up where it is easily tied to his normal routine, much of it was found by him. What seasoned criminal does that?! I don't for a fraction of a second believe that he has been clean since he got out of jail. So, he knows how not to get caught.

If evidence had been recovered without his direct involvement, I wouldn't be having such a hard time believing he's just stupid. But planting and then leading investigations back to it just is so beyond stupid, I can't even fathom.

So we have to look at people that were very close to him. People that would know exactly where he was working out there like coworkers, close friends, family.

What?
Sorry I don't agree here!

WH made it very easy to point a finger at!
I think we have been more then kind here in regards to WH.

He inserted himself into this investigation when he should have remained out of it because of his past and let LE do their job.
JMO

We don't know if he is responsible or not but the guy is a criminal.

Please don't mistake my pointing out the fact that he has not been legally charged with kidnapping, etc, as my way of excusing his actions prior to or during this situation. With that said however, there have been quite a few theories postulated that could explain WH "inserting himself" in to the investigation that are essentially him believing himself to be smarter than the police and taking the law in to his own hands. They are just one explanation and not the most obvious one, however, when everyone in the group starts to buy in to and believe the same story, keeps saying it over and over again, it makes it that much more difficult to look at other scenarios.

My point is simply this--while it's convenient to blame WH for everything, there's nothing specific, other than his past, that points to him directly. I could just as easily state that JH's behavior is indicative of someone who knows what happened, could have been a party to it, and thus would explain the lack of searches, going to ODU basketball games, yelling at the news, and a lack of pleading and begging in front of the cameras for her daughter's safe return. It would be very easy to make a leap, but that's not happening, because JH's past isn't public record and therefore her behavior is not as easy to explain.

The pressure on him should be increased, absolutely, and police should certainly be very interested in everything he did, everywhere he went, and everyone he talked to leading up to AJ's appearance. But he should not be the only person examined or the only scenario followed. If it were that easy to prove him guilty, police would have called him a POI and/or issued a warrant for his arrest already.....

Hi, I am recently registered and have been following the case from the beginning. I am local to the area and am glued to this case, like all of yoU. I sure hope they find this young lady very soon!

You and your hope are very welcome. That is our glue.

:welcome:

Thanks for keep keeping an eye out. Stick around and post, please.

Please don't mistake my pointing out the fact that he has not been legally charged with kidnapping, etc, as my way of excusing his actions prior to or during this situation. With that said however, there have been quite a few theories postulated that could explain WH "inserting himself" in to the investigation that are essentially him believing himself to be smarter than the police and taking the law in to his own hands. They are just one explanation and not the most obvious one, however, when everyone in the group starts to buy in to and believe the same story, keeps saying it over and over again, it makes it that much more difficult to look at other scenarios.

My point is simply this--while it's convenient to blame WH for everything, there's nothing specific, other than his past, that points to him directly. I could just as easily state that JH's behavior is indicative of someone who knows what happened, could have been a party to it, and thus would explain the lack of searches, going to ODU basketball games, yelling at the news, and a lack of pleading and begging in front of the cameras for her daughter's safe return. It would be very easy to make a leap, but that's not happening, because JH's past isn't public record and therefore her behavior is not as easy to explain.

The pressure on him should be increased, absolutely, and police should certainly be very interested in everything he did, everywhere he went, and everyone he talked to leading up to AJ's appearance. But he should not be the only person examined or the only scenario followed. If it were that easy to prove him guilty, police would have called him a POI and/or issued a warrant for his arrest already.....

JMO
They wont name him a suspect or a POI till they have enough evidence!
But he is in Jail and now LE can do their job unhindered!

Well if he is found to be completely innocent then I would donate to a go fund me page in his honor. And i would ask the state to dismiss all charges. Plus if i seen him at a bar than the first rounds on me. But until then i will keep my eye on that guy. Jmo

Why do they keep saying WH was arrested on unrelated charges? I mean ok not labeled a POI but still related to the case

Why do they keep saying WH was arrested on unrelated charges? I mean ok not labeled a POI but still related to the case
I believe they use that term because the B & E was a separate dwelling that he had no business being in, which makes a separate case in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo