VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best summary I have seen so far with regards to the search today... I posted the other links on the media thread.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/after-tip-norfolk-police-searching-missing-teen

Norfolk Police divers searched a retention pond in Carrsville most of the day Friday after receiving a tip Thursday night on the disappearance of 18-year-old Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.
He said police had asked him if he had seen a plumbing van. He said he thought he had seen one recently.

Do you guys think someone else could be involved that my be connected through drugs like a dealer or maybe a coworker or something like that? There are still little pieces that I am still considering. I still am not ruling out that she was driving that red truck that day possibly and the white car sighting.

Why do they keep saying WH was arrested on unrelated charges? I mean ok not labeled a POI but still related to the case

The specific 6 charges are not directly related to AJ's disappearance .

Even tonight in the 6:00 pm WavyTV broadcast, Joe stated that the NPD still say that they have no suspects.

I saw this on the livestream, awaiting a direct link.

Why do they keep saying WH was arrested on unrelated charges? I mean ok not labeled a POI but still related to the case

If by "they" you mean me (and I'm not taking it personally), he has been arrested based on his actions AFTER AJ was reported missing, not before. The possession of ammunition by a felon is "unrelated" to the case insomuch as he could have been hit with that at any time. Hitting the dog may or may not have gone away if he had kept his mouth shut. No one has any clue what WH said to the witnesses that he got hit with counts of obstruction of justice. The B&E "could" have been really what he said it was, a stupid idea that an irrational man acted on.

It was said earlier that LE wouldn't call him a POI until they had evidence, and that's all I'm saying as well. There's nothing right now that points to him as the guilty person for actions he took BEFORE AJ went missing.

I will also say this---just because I trained a fox to eat out of my hand and come when called doesn't mean I trust him alone in the chicken coop. After all, it's still a fox...

He was not arrested for what happened to AJ. The charges are for something totally different.

If by "they" you mean me (and I'm not taking it personally), he has been arrested based on his actions AFTER AJ was reported missing, not before. The possession of ammunition by a felon is "unrelated" to the case insomuch as he could have been hit with that at any time. Hitting the dog may or may not have gone away if he had kept his mouth shut. No one has any clue what WH said to the witnesses that he got hit with counts of obstruction of justice. The B&E "could" have been really what he said it was, a stupid idea that an irrational man acted on.

It was said earlier that LE wouldn't call him a POI until they had evidence, and that's all I'm saying as well. There's nothing right now that points to him as the guilty person for actions he took BEFORE AJ went missing.

I will also say this---just because I trained a fox to eat out of my hand and come when called doesn't mean I trust him alone in the chicken coop. After all, it's still a fox...

With "Game Over"on its eye lids!

Is it acceptable to ask this? If not, please delete.

I was just attempting to find prior posts by a WS member. I thought the spelling was *brenchen* but I cannot find a member by that user name??

Yes, and there has been activity associated with that name in comment sections on a couple of media FB sites covering this case. I have been objectively researching any connections with this name since getting address in post #127.
Finally it clicked. This is maddening

Playing devil's advocate here, but let's also remember that until he is proven guilty, until he is even considered a POI by LE, WH is a victim too, being a former legal guardian to AJ. I say former only because AJ is 18, so the same would apply to JH. While it makes things VERY easy to point the finger at WH, the only thing he's been accused of is what he's been locked up for. I think it's important to remind myself as well as everyone else of that fact.

For sure. I definitely hear you.

I guess I hear charges involving scales & residue, plus his obvious behavior & past, and I can't help but put two and two together as my speculation or my opinion of a possible scenario. No snark at all, but with so little information out there, no POI, and all people in AJ's life either minors or family, it seems like a real conversation about what may have happened to AJ is almost impossible. At least that's how I feel right now.

I've grown really attached to AJ & the situation her and her sisters have been in..and I feel frustrated!! I'm in awe off all of you great slueths here and I know she is in great hands!

Playing devil's advocate here, but let's also remember that until he is proven guilty, until he is even considered a POI by LE, WH is a victim too, being a former legal guardian to AJ. I say former only because AJ is 18, so the same would apply to JH. While it makes things VERY easy to point the finger at WH, the only thing he's been accused of is what he's been locked up for. I think it's important to remind myself as well as everyone else of that fact.

As much as it rubs me every wrong way, you are in fact 100% correct, especially as it pertains to the TOS here at WS. While WH has not been named by LE as POI or a suspect in AJ's disappearance, he HAS proven to us all what he's made of. Burglary, abusing women and animals, kidnapping, violating the terms of his ex-felon status by being in possession of ammo, and being a coke user. He's done plenty aside from AJ's case, to deservedly receive all the criticism he's getting.

moo.

Is it acceptable to ask this? If not, please delete.

I was just attempting to find prior posts by a WS member. I thought the spelling was *brenchen* but I cannot find a member by that user name??

post #17 thread 10 is one of her posts

The media stating that WH was arrested on unrelated charges is technically true, and technically not true.

While he wasn't arrested for making AJ disappear...

Everything he WAS charged with, every action he DID take (except the charge for the ammo) had 100% everything to do with AJ's disappearance. I mean think about it, if she spent the week at home then went back to school after break, would WH have broken into a home, punched a dog and threatened people? Of course not. So in that aspect, yes it's related, but in the technical aspect, no it's not.

Well if he is found to be completely innocent then I would donate to a go fund me page in his honor. And i would ask the state to dismiss all charges. Plus if i seen him at a bar than the first rounds on me. But until then i will keep my eye on that guy. Jmo

Punched a dog in the head. Let him rot.

Could it have been ping(s) from WH's other phone? When did LE learn of this lost phone and how long does it take to get records? If this has already been addressed, sorry!

Ditto. Maybe I react because of that. I have three dogs who would love for him to try that with them... Especially my sweet wittle bitty sweetie pittie :)

I'd like him to try that with my German Shepherd too. :wolf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member