VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread-vets, I ask you: expressed as a percentage, what is the chance AJ is still alive? (Optional: explain.)

I don't want to express my opinion on this, due to a family member who follows here. :(

I have the search pinned down to the pond on the map just in case you want to see where it is in relation to other searches. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

And for anyone joining us recently, on this map the icons are in chronological order (with the exception of the "pings" because NONE of the ping info came from LE, so I kept the icons in the same place as the related searches). Quotes and links to MSM come up when you click an icon.

Wow, wow, wow...That map is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for putting that together. GREAT work!

I have the search pinned down to the pond on the map just in case you want to see where it is in relation to other searches. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

And for anyone joining us recently, on this map the icons are in chronological order (with the exception of the "pings" because NONE of the ping info came from LE, so I kept the icons in the same place as the related searches). Quotes and links to MSM come up when you click an icon.

I think it's so strange that they singled out that pond in particular. One, even though it's right off 258, is in a fenced area on a private lot. Two, just a mile down the Joyner's Bridge Rd to the east (611), there is a boat ramp right at the Blackwater River. Now that place, I would consider a place of interest.

I lived out there a few years back and traveled up and down that road quite a bit. It's used often by people for fishing (cough) and as a general hang out spot. And it's not that far from the pond.

***correction*** I said east but meant west. Duh!

Just now starting to follow this case and read this article. Coming in as a :newbie: I had one thought that may be mentioned above stream in threads which I have yet to read :innocent:

And that would be is there a consideration that he broke into the home to have an excuse for his DNA and/or fingerprints at that locale....

What does this location have as to any significance for those following since inception.

:twocents:

Just now starting to follow this case and read this article. Coming in as a :newbie: I had one thought that may be mentioned above stream in threads which I have yet to read :halo:

And that would be is there a consideration that he broke into the home to have an excuse for his DNA and/or fingerprints at that locale....

What does this location have as to any significance for those following since inception.

I think he broke in there to plant evidence to blame the kid that lived there. JMO

I think it's so strange that they singled out that pond in particular. One, even though it's right off 258, is in a fenced area on a private lot. Two, just a mile down the Joyner's Bridge Rd to the east (611), there is a boat ramp right at the Blackwater River. Now that place, I would consider a place of interest.

I lived out there a few years back and traveled up and down that road quite a bit. It's used often by people for fishing (cough) and as a general hang out spot. And it's not that far from the pond.

Interesting.

:lookingitup:

How many miles from this pond to AJ's residence? Tia.

No surprise to me at all, Fuhrman routinely offers his background experience on criminal/police cases.

From the sounds of it maybe he should offer it less? Or at least confine his comments to actually knowing what he's talking about?

We've all done our fair share of speculating on these forums but most of us arent considered expert witnesses either so our words dont carry as much weight.

Oh, that person's house?

If so, then the alleged plumbing vehicle sighting would be an additional reason for them to be searching here?

No....nothing to do with the pond. I quoted the wrong post! Let me go fix it.

Just now starting to follow this case and read this article. Coming in as a :newbie: I had one thought that may be mentioned above stream in threads which I have yet to read :innocent:

As near as I've been able to put together, this is the home of one of AJ's male friends. He MAY have sent AJ a few inappropriate texts. AJ's cousin mentioned that she thought AJ might have been concerned about him "doing something".

It's all a bunch of bs, imo. Did this kid send AJ a few inappropriate texts? Maybe. But I believe WH seized on the cousin's comments, broke into this kids house, punched his dog in the head, and planted evidence. This is where the 4 obstruction charges come in, I think. The game plan was for WH to break in, "discover" AJ's jacket, move it to "bring the evidence to light", and then one of AJ's 4 other friends was supposed to find it when he went over there. The 4 kids rolled on Wes, saying they were afraid of him.

That's how I figure everything went down. But no confirmation from LE, so....

And finally, if I read the interview correctly it seems some old lady rang him and told him about the clothes on the road (is that right it was some lady?) - he says they rang the police, left a voicemail message and because no one rang back she called him and that's why he went searching.
Respectfully snipped and BBM
Have the police denied this claim? Seems pretty brazen to claim someone left a voice mail at the PD and it not be true. That is 100% trackable.

So, fwiw Talking about the pond, cell phone, it reminds me of Jessica Ridgeway's case, the location where her backpack (red herring) was found. ARS admitted to just finding a random spot in another direction. I visited the spot myself. It was a residential location. Kind of reminds me of this pond area. Jmo.

Have you happened to look at the map posted over here? Compared to where they have searched....https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee

Do you guys know if it was one reported/alleged sighting or several possible sightings (meaning independently by more than one person/source/group of person(s) at one time) of the van at the pond? Tia.

(Eta: I know it says "residents", plural, but ykwim)

Argh, none of my words are coming out right today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove