VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to remember about the jacket at the house WH broke into. It has never been confirmed to be her jacket. In fact, Zach told us that the boy's mom said it wasn't her jacket, it was his girlfriend's jacket. Also, even after that jacket was supposedly found, they were asking searchers to look for that jacket. So, at this point, I don't think it was AJ's Longwood jacket like WH claims.

I remember seeing a pic of AJ with a navy jacket on and I believe it was her Longwood jacket. Her name is embroidered on it. Wonder if this is the same jacket that was supposedly found? I can't remember where I saw the pic.

Been away for about 5 days. Can someone give me a quick recap of anything I missed (since April 1)? TIA!

Just now starting to follow this case and read this article. Coming in as a :newbie: I had one thought that may be mentioned above stream in threads which I have yet to read :innocent:

And that would be is there a consideration that he broke into the home to have an excuse for his DNA and/or fingerprints at that locale....

What does this location have as to any significance for those following since inception.

:twocents:

I wondered about this possibility too. In the wavy10 (jailhouse rock) jail interview from 3/21/15 (link below) when JF gets around to asking about the actual B&E events and WH starts walking through what happened he pauses oddly when mentioning the garage to the house. Someone else posted a mention of this too (many threads ago) but WH takes a paused breath at that moment and looks away, almost like he's remembering something or as if "A" or "THE" garage may have had some relevance. But as his story about the B&E act continues he doesn't indicate anything further about the garage (unless I missed it!).

It seems like another example of WH over explaining something without a need (common trait of a lie I believe??). IMO it was just an odd moment that makes you question if it had any relevance.

Just a thought...JMO
Garage mention at approx. 14:27

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Respectfully snipped and BBM
Have the police denied this claim? Seems pretty brazen to claim someone left a voice mail at the PD and it not be true. That is 100% trackable.

First one must probably be made aware that while most missing people have tips called into LE when posters are put up around town. This case...not so much. You'll notice on most early (family approved IMO) flyers put out by the BAJH FB page have the personal cell numbers of JH & WH included for tips to be called into. That's right, their personal cell phones were the tip line posted all over the place! Not a LE tip line #, not NPD, SP or even 911.

WH explains in the video that he was reached by "alterior motives" (likely meaning alternative means) which is when he apparently brought up having a 2nd cell phone during the interrogation that police did not know about. (IMO the phone may or may not have existed, I speculate it was added to the story for convenience of a lie cover up...but who knows?). (See around 19:00 in the video below.)

My interpretation is WH mentioned the woman had left a message the week prior (I think on JH's phone is what he says). The woman had apparently then called a 2nd time on this 2nd phone # that no one knew about publically).

This was in relation to the "clothing" "found" on Battlefield Blvd resulting in the LE search from 3/19/15 to 3/22/15 in Chesapeake. (IMO WH adds this previous message a week earlier to the story in order for the tip to have been received/reported before Texty/Beautiful Dog guy allegedly may have left town in a pre-planned departure and to follow along the b&e motive.)

See 19:00:
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Early Flyer:
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/pb.793056607449236.-2207520000.1428362373./793209794100584/?type=3&theater

ALL IMO. Just MOO.

I don't know about anyone else but i am sick to death about hearing/seeing anything regarding WH. I wish we could erase him from the whole story-but I know we cannot. I am so glad he is locked up. He needs to stay there.
Now, since he is locked up and cannot provide any income to his family-they seem to be scrambling for money in various ways. Seems like desperate times/desperate measures for income to pay rent and bills etc. and that makes me very sad for AJ and very disgusted too.
Also, I think her friends seem to be really good young people and they must be stunned and bewildered by it all-I hope they don't carry any guilt-AJ would not have wanted that. All together they seem like a wholesome group of young adults. I keep them in my prayers.
I had to get this off my chest today because I am getting angry at the whole thing. But I am keeping the faith that AJ will be found.

The threads go by quick. So I'm just here to read the comments for now.

As sad as it is to say, it's almost like a joke to some, on the #bringajhome

I remember seeing a pic of AJ with a navy jacket on and I believe it was her Longwood jacket. Her name is embroidered on it. Wonder if this is the same jacket that was supposedly found? I can't remember where I saw the pic.

Yes, the picture was posted here and if this was the jacket found at the house he broke into, there would be no question it was AJ's. I don't think it is, based on Zach's conversation with the mom.

There's a bunch of new pictures of AJ posted on the fb page. She was so heartbreakingly beautiful. Makes me so sad all over again.

Also, some tweeting tonight under the #BringAJHome hashtag
https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23bringajhome&src=tyah

Can someone explain what "Flood the Feeds" means? I get the gist - uh, flooding with retweets but I'm not on Twitter so to me it just looks like a gazillion copies of one tweet or photo. I'm having trouble phrasing my question - I know the point is to propagate a message, I guess I'm asking if it's required to refer back to #bringajhome each time? Sorry, I'm really dumb about this...:blushing:

ETA: Okay, I think I get it. If I had a Twitter account and someone re/tweeted me the message, I'd only see the one. Referring back to #bringajhome is to let them know it got tweeted to me. Is this correct?

I really hope that another agency gets called in IF they REALLY feel that LE isn't doing enough to search for her. That would be a good way to light a fire under LE is that was the case.

One thing to remember about the jacket at the house WH broke into. It has never been confirmed to be her jacket. In fact, Zach told us that the boy's mom said it wasn't her jacket, it was his girlfriend's jacket. Also, even after that jacket was supposedly found, they were asking searchers to look for that jacket. So, at this point, I don't think it was AJ's Longwood jacket like WH claims.
For all we know, her jacket could be in the place she was living while attending college. Did anyone ever go get her stuff?

As sad as it is to say, it's almost like a joke to some, on the #bringajhome

I've been following that hashtag for a while now, and I completely agree. No integrity, no class. Just a lot of garbage, especially in the last couple of weeks. Rumor, vulgarity, immature idiocy. MUCH of that, from AJ's own family.

It makes me sick in heart any kid/teen should have to deal with this kind of pure crap in their home life. My heart is broken for AJ and her sisters. And I will say YES, shame on her mother for allowing it. Kids come first Jennifer. No exceptions, no excuses.

Catching up and just love you guys, all of you. When I was a little girl, my aunt's son went missing and she lost her mind. Not immediately, but it was ALWAYS on her mind. I would just want to know. This group does so much good, back in those days there was nothing to go on, can you imagine? LE will get this, I feel sure. My hang up is still on the gun. You don't just have ammunition on hand and we all know what kind of person hides stuff in the hotel room vent. I wish we knew if a unit took fingerprints from that room along with anything else.

No doubt they took fingerprints. Also no doubt things were found that were not reported.

Also...I wonder how many members of the Support Wesley Hadsell fb page would continue to be members if they knew that Wesley punched an innocent dog in the head "out of anger". His words...not mine. You think someone who could do THAT "out of anger" might be prone to domestic violence as well?

ETA: And no...the dog in question was not a rottie, or a pitbull, or any other breed we typically "think" of as an aggressive breed. He wasn't protecting himself. He was pissed and punched her. That is a FACT!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ating-missing-daughter-case-article-1.2158659

http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_fcaf82ae-d88b-11e4-9cc5-6b5432f6e97f.html

http://www.people.com/article/wesley-hadsell-arrested-breaking-into-home-daughter-anjelica-missing

For the record if he broke into someone's home and the dog (whose home BTW it also is!) got aggressive with him...I'd have the same feelings. Sorry buddy.

Just my unrelated opinion - certainly not disagreeing with u Kat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SurferAli