DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover letter ajpage1.jpg
Page 1 aj.jpg
Page 2 aj2.jpg

Not much info on there. The status column for the redacted part is completely unreadable, so there's no way to know what the items mean even when a word or two can be deciphered. There must be a reason that info is redacted. Hopefully because it's useful to LE.

I can't put a number on my thoughts yet because of the lack of information but I do think it's too early to eliminate the possibility that AJ just ran away.

RSBM. I agree. The more we see the true personalities of her family members, the more I can believe she could just get sick of it and leave. But what really makes it difficult for me to abandon the hope that she is alive somewhere on her own, are a couple of points.

1) The clothes that were found and claimed to be AJ's seem more likely to be from an abandoned high school gym bag -- something likely forgotten in the truck, or maybe easy to grab from the back door at the house. I believe if there was something found that resembled what she was most likely wearing when she left, LE would not be shy about turning the corner to assuming foul play.

2) Her friends think she has left on her own. Nothing I read in their tweets or posts suggest that any of them think an abduction has taken place. Now, it may be that they just don't want to believe WH would have harmed her, and that's fair. But that does not explain to me why they would not wonder about a stranger abduction, not even for a minute. If her closest friends, those who truly seem to be hurting, think that she might have been capable of running off on her own, than I give them benefit of the doubt.

2.5) Not a full point, because this is iffy, but to me, WH does seem legitimately confused about where AJ might be. He could have been in such a drunken or drugged state he can't remember. Or, he could really be clueless. I just don't know.

When it comes to missing persons, isn't it a general rule that the longer it takes to receive tips, act on leads, get the word out, etc, the "colder" the trail gets and the less likely the situation comes to a positive outcome? Not bashing, asking the experts here.

I would have to think that it would have made more sense to plaster AJ's name and face everywhere, get on the news immediately, cooperate with LE right away, so as to ensure that someone who might have seen something would have been able to come forward faster.

I liken it to Amber Alerts---they go out on highway construction site signs, alert everyone's cell phones, are on print and media news, all within a short period of time so as to recover the kidnapped child while the trail is still "hot."

Great post. I don't want to comment on the statistics because I don't like what they say. As for what would have made more sense in the beginning, OH HECK YEAH to everything you said (and more)! :( But someone really screwed it up from the get-go - most likely on purpose - and it devastated the early days of the search. But if we give up he wins. And I know that most if not all of us agree that we do not want him to win.

Please know that I am just as disheartened as everyone else. But at this point we have to be prepared to play the long game until we have answers for AJ. MOO

Cover letter View attachment 72503
Page 1 View attachment 72505
Page 2 View attachment 72506

Not much info on there. The status column for the redacted part is completely unreadable, so there's no way to know what the items mean even when a word or two can be deciphered. There must be a reason that info is redacted. Hopefully because it's useful to LE.

Great! Thanks. :biggrin: Page 2, much more helpful.:biggrin:

attachment-4.jpeg

"Victim was last seen by her mother on 03-02-15 at 0730 HRS just before going to work. When mother returned home, her daughter was not there."

Eta: I do agree with your last statement. It must be redacted "in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation." (Wish I had a nickel for every time I said that)

Just had to mention that these people need a serious genealogy lesson. They are so "confused." The Brephew calls AJ his niece instead of his cousin, the friends call AJ their sister, Wes calls his nephew his brother. Good Lord. These people are weirdos. Sorry, I said it.
So many lines are blurred. It's a freak show.

Completely my opinion, but I think after information from the MP report got out people began using incorrect terms and then started believing them as fact. Items "missing" became "stolen" items which then were assumed to be "burlarized" from the Hadsell home. It is like a bad case of telephone. THIS is why I believe LE doesn't disclose a thing. (Sorry, this is one reason of many I should have said.)

Yeah that is so true. But the family can definitely fix that to some extent by post to correct info on her FB page and clarifying which news outlets have the wrong info or contacting them respectfully to correct it. The old saying you catch more flies with honey is true. If JH didn't know Wes was the last one that saw her at noon. They could have easily update that on their FB to correc it saying last seen by father at such and such time. Last text message to mom at such and such time but cannot confirm it was definitely her sending the texts. (which JH did say) I saw JH correct Nancy Grace by telling her to get AJ's spelling on her name right. Not thank you for getting the word out can you correct the name spelling. It's like the were on the defense from the get go.

Just had to mention that these people need a serious genealogy lesson. They are so "confused." The Brephew calls AJ his niece instead of his cousin, the friends call AJ their sister, Wes calls his nephew his brother. Good Lord. These people are weirdos. Sorry, I said it.
So many lines are blurred. It's a freak show.

Reminds me of "I'm my own Grandpa!" :gasp: :gaah:

[video=youtube;eYlJH81dSiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw[/video]

Great! Thanks. :biggrin: Page 2, much more helpful.:biggrin:

View attachment 72508

"Victim was last seen by her mother on 03-02-15 at 0730 HRS just before going to work. When mother returned home, her daughter was not there."

Eta: I do agree with your last statement. It must be redacted "in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation." (Wish I had a nickel for every time I said that)
Ole Wes didnt tell mom about the lunch meeting before and while the report was being made. Come on.

I have never hoped so hard that someone said eff all this BS in my life and just walked away. I don't think that's the case but man, oh man, do I wish. My heart just breaks looking at all those pictures of her being posted.

Reminds me of "I'm my own Grandpa!" :gasp: :gaah:

[video=youtube;eYlJH81dSiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw[/video]

Oh my gosh! I literally LOL'd at that video. Yes it's perfect!

Ole Wes didnt tell mom about the lunch meeting before and while the report was being made. Come on.
This is true. He didn't tell her or she didn't tell LE. I have seen a screen shot of a text from his phone number offering $500 for information leading to AJ with a time stamp about 3 hrs before the MP report was taken. So there was obviously communication to him about her missing...whether he was fully in the loop or not. It is totally sketchy that that information wasn't included in the initial MP report.

Well, Gee, that was helpful!!!

:floorlaugh:

You've got be be kidding, right? LOL
The next 15 pages of discussion unredacted about half of the redacted part. Was that eventually modsnipped? The one important item is the one in the line that extends further than the others - 9mm ammunition, i.e. the same type later found hidden in the AC vent in WH's hotel room. Look carefully, that line isn't redacted very well and it sends shivers down your spine once you realize where that ended up (and that WH bragged to LE that they'd "never find the gun").

Warning, per supportive page, there will possibly be a new fund raiser for legal fees. :shame:

Well on the redacted page where it says property; It seems like there was alot of writing on that part. Plus with JH not correcting CB statements when she is directly messaging her about the gun and other stuff which is on the missing persons report; Then I must assume that it's true. That a gun, bullets and other stuff was missing from the house as well. But first I want to see if moms has permission from the state to keep a gun in the house. Because I doubt you would report an illegal gun missing. Jmo. So did Wes take moms gun and bullets.

Well on the redacted page where it says property; It seems like there was alot of writing on that part. Plus with JH not correcting CB statements when she is directly messaging her about the gun and other stuff which is on the missing persons report; Then I must assume that it's true. That a gun, bullets and other stuff was missing from the house as well. But first I want to see if moms has permission from the state to keep a gun in the house. Because I doubt you would report an illegal gun missing. Jmo
I don't remember conclusively seeing anything about a gun. Only the ammo. Did I miss something?

Well on the redacted page where it says property; It seems like there was alot of writing on that part. Plus with JH not correcting CB statements when she is directly messaging her about the gun and other stuff which is on the missing persons report; Then I must assume that it's true. That a gun, bullets and other stuff was missing from the house as well. But first I want to see if moms has permission from the state to keep a gun in the house. Because I doubt you would report an illegal gun missing. Jmo
I don't think the gun was on the report. We deciphered all the property type codes and there were none on the report for firearms, just the ammo. The fact that JH doesn't acknowledge CB's Twitter trolling is meaningless since we've seen the report itself.

So, LE is probably racing to find something fast, otherwise they'll have to release him...

(Unless they already have enough to build a case)

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member