VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, LE is probably racing to find something fast, otherwise they'll have to release him...

I don't know what the law is in VA, but he was denied bond because he threatened to strangle a witness who said he felt threatened by the guy, so they may be able to keep him in there for a while.

So, LE is probably racing to find something fast, otherwise they'll have to release him...

(Unless they already have enough to build a case)

??

Release who, WH?

Not likely, IMO.

The B & E along with possession of ammunition by a felon is a pretty serious probation violation, regardless of the circumstances behind it.

He's not going anywhere anytime soon IMO. In fact, Id be very surprised if he doesnt end up serving the sentence he had hanging over his head.

WH negated any sympathy that might have worked in his favor when he threatened to strangle a witness and then admitted to punching the dog out of anger.

Shows that he's violent and a danger to others. ...the ammunition may as well be his own coffin nails in that regard ...even with the most liberal judge out there.

The next 15 pages of discussion unredacted about half of the redacted part. Was that eventually modsnipped? The one important item is the one in the line that extends further than the others - 9mm ammunition, i.e. the same type later found hidden in the AC vent in WH's hotel room. Look carefully, that line isn't redacted very well and it sends shivers down your spine once you realize where that ended up (and that WH bragged to LE that they'd "never find the gun").

I still can't help but to think that that ammo actually went with him and the gun when he moved out or that the ammo was for the gun that he probably owned when they were together and he probably left at her house instead of taking it to the hotel so that the cleaning people didn't find it and take it. IMO she knew darn well that he had that ammo and it was probably removed from that household in case LE did a search when she was reported missing. He was felon and wasn't legally allowed to own a gun. If she initially waiting on reporting her and still thought that she was safe and not worried why would she having been checking to see if ammo was missing? MOO she was covering her butt just in case.

His sister posted on his "support" page that he has an arraignment in the morning for "a misdemeanor charge." Which one is that? Beating the crap out of the pet or something else?
I'm sure whatever it is, he'd call it "kid stuff..."

I don't know what the law is in VA, but he was denied bond because he threatened to strangle a witness who said he felt threatened by the guy, so they may be able to keep him in there for a while.

Hey can you point me to the article or notes that document this? I know they said in the news that he threatened 4 witnesses but I didn't see anything about strangling anyone. Thanks :)

Warning, per supportive page, there will possibly be a new fund raiser for legal fees. :shame:

All this BS with makes me think that the most likely scenario that has AJ actually still alive is that she was followed home by a drug dealer to whom WH owed money and snatched for ransom. If this was some kind of drug gang, they would tell WH that she dies if the police find out.

That would explain the hyperfocus on fundraising instead of searching, why the inner circle who may be involved with WH in his "unlicensed pharmaceutical" business has acted the way they have, and why WH suddenly needs ammo. It doesn't explain the feeble attempts to frame texty kid or the need to punch his dog in anger.

Hey can you point me to the article or notes that document this? I know they said in the news that he threatened 4 witnesses but I didn't see anything about strangling anyone. Thanks :)
I think that was in the 15 page document that was posted from one of the news sites about his current and former arrests. I don't keep an archive of these things, but I know I read that in an official document, not a post or news article.

I think that was in the 15 page document that was posted from one of the news sites about his current and former arrests. I don't keep an archive of these things, but I know I read that in an official document, not a post or news article.

Was the strangle threat on the current charges or past ones?

His sister posted on his "support" page that he has an arraignment in the morning for "a misdemeanor charge." Which one is that? Beating the crap out of the pet or something else?
I'm sure whatever it is, he'd call it "kid stuff..."

I think the only misdemeanor is the dog charge.

And ugh! She who is never named here offered to put some $$ on his "books." Is that jail talk for cash to inmates to buy snacks and goodies?

I still can't help but to think that that ammo actually went with him and the gun when he moved out or that the ammo was for the gun that he probably owned when they were together and he probably left at her house instead of taking it to the hotel so that the cleaning people didn't find it and take it. IMO she knew darn well that he had that ammo and it was probably removed from that household in case LE did a search when she was reported missing. He was felon and wasn't legally allowed to own a gun. If she initially waiting on reporting her and still thought that she was safe and not worried why would she having been checking to see if ammo was missing? MOO she was covering her butt just in case.

That's strange. You would think LE would ask about the gun if they are writing down that bullets are missing. Wouldn’t they put gun here and bullets not.

And ugh! She who is never named here offered to put some $$ on his "books." Is that jail talk for cash to inmates to buy snacks and goodies?
Sounds like LE found him to serve his warrant on the dog charge.

Inmate info:
03/06/2015 VAN2935M1 18.2-144 Poison or maim fowl what????
http://norfolk-sheriff.com/inmate-information/

§ 18.2-144. Maiming, killing or poisoning animals, fowl, etc.

Except as otherwise provided for by law, if any person maliciously shoot, stab, wound or otherwise cause bodily injury to, or administer poison to or expose poison with intent that it be taken by, any horse, mule, pony, cattle, swine or other livestock of another, with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill the same, or if he do any of the foregoing acts to any animal of his own with intent to defraud any insurer thereof, he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. If any person do any of the foregoing acts to any fowl or to any companion animal with any of the aforesaid intents, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, except that any second or subsequent offense shall be a Class 6 felony if the current offense or any previous offense resulted in the death of an animal or the euthanasia of an animal based on the recommendation of a licensed veterinarian upon determination that such euthanasia was necessary due to the condition of the animal, and such condition was a direct result of a violation of this section.
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-144

BBM. The charge now is dated 3/06 like the others.

All this BS with makes me think that the most likely scenario that has AJ actually still alive is that she was followed home by a drug dealer to whom WH owed money and snatched for ransom. If this was some kind of drug gang, they would tell WH that she dies if the police find out.

That would explain the hyperfocus on fundraising instead of searching, why the inner circle who may be involved with WH in his "unlicensed pharmaceutical" business has acted the way they have, and why WH suddenly needs ammo. It doesn't explain the feeble attempts to frame texty kid or the need to punch his dog in anger.

Or... the family is hyperfocused on fundraising because they've discovered they can use AJ's disappearance to sucker people into giving them cash. That's what I believe. And if it's true then it really scares me - the longer AJ's not found the longer the family can keep asking for money.

Yes so he can get himself some snack bags of FunYuns or something to make himself more comfortable while in the hoosegow. Gee I hope she isn't trying to start herself a little jail romance. :winkkiss:

When I saw "fowl" I was like he threatened a bird, lol. Why does it say any horse, mule, pony, cattle, swine or other livestock of another,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand