VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more his "supporters" yap... The worse this dude looks. Keep yapping. :gaah:

For the record if he broke into someone's home and the dog (whose home BTW it also is!) got aggressive with him...I'd have the same feelings. Sorry buddy.

Just my unrelated opinion - certainly not disagreeing with u Kat!

I absolutely agree with you. I just wanted to point out that this wasn't the case. he just punched her in the head because he wanted to. Still no word on "Pretty Dog", by the way. Several neighbors have told me that they haven't seen her. :(

I still think it's a shame that dog didn't rip out a hefty chunk of WH flesh before he got the punch in. It would certainly serve him justice.

As for those morons (sorry, I have to call it what it is) who say such ridiculous things like "if that was your daughter, you'd do the same!" I call pure, unblemished, grade AA BS. As a Christian, it takes a lot for me to say that.

No, if it were my daughter, as a law abiding citizen the FIRST thing I'd do if I had any reason to believe my kid were at a certain location, the FIRST thing I'd do is call my contact officer and tell them. I would not take the law into my own hands and potentially contaminate any evidence found on site. It's pretty obvious to me those supporting WH are among the cop-hater/justice system hater category.

Frankly, I don't believe for a moment WH ever had any reason to believe AJ was at Texty Kid's house, or her jacket was seen there. I think he jumped on what he'd heard and used it to his advantage. I know I could be wrong on this but here's what needs to be said.....

IF you are a person who has a background of assault, domestic violence, sexual assault, etc., even if you've genuinely changed, precious few people are ever going to believe you again. It's just the way it works. You make THAT bed, you're going to lay in it, no question about it. Plus, if you give people reason to believe you have NOT changed (breaking and entering, assaulting animals, stashing your ammo, lying to LE, making stupid, cryptic comments to LE like "you'll never find the gun") all you're doing is reinforcing public opinion you're still a lying, law-breaking, violent creep. Entirely capable of making a beautiful 18 yr old college girl disappear.

Just a few random thoughts tonight. AJ, girl, I pray with all my heart, wherever you are, it's peaceful. Finally.

For all we know, her jacket could be in the place she was living while attending college. Did anyone ever go get her stuff?

According to JH, LE checked the dorm on March 6th.
“Detectives have been back and forth at the house all week. They were here late last night again. They are going up to Longwood today to look at her dorm to see if there’s anything that kind of stands out,”Hadsell said.
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

I wonder if their house was supposedly reported burglarized that day. Someone is saying that it's on the missing persons report.

I cannot stop thinking about poor AJ. I have never been so wrapped up in following a missing person case. I wake up in the morning and before I even get out of bed I check my phone to see if there is any update, any new information. I don't even know this beautiful girl...but my heart is breaking for her.
I keep wracking my brain trying to link something together from the tiny amount that has been confirmed to be true. Then I try to add in the things I have read, but have not been confirmed. I just keep going in circles. I'm so angry at how her friends and family have handled themselves on SM (except for Zach) and I wish they would all take a step back and take a good look at how they have hindered the progression of finding AJ. They all seem to be just as focused on protecting WH's reputation as they are on finding AJ. Who cares what people think about him? If they could focus on finding AJ, his reputation will work itself out in the end. Good or bad. It all just seems like a movie with bad actors, except it's not. There is a young woman missing. As bad as I want to turn my head and look away, as much as my brain is telling my heart that it needs to...I can't. Can anyone relate? What is it that has made me care so much about AJ, when she is most definitely not the first MP I have read about or seen in the news?

Sorry for my ramble. It is of absolute no help in this search...but I just needed to vent.

The cretans are blowing up Twitter again tonight. I have to believe they are hanging out here watching. Not quite sure how to put this so hopefully my meaning carries through, but perhaps there should be a moratorium on giving them tips on how to appear to be interested in finding her.

To me, this Twitter and FB barrage is nothing more than for show, it's not doing anything for people that don't follow the #BringAJHome hashtag or FB page. Unfortunately, the only motivation I see is an attempt to prove the $50k scam "really works, see?" or to give the appearance of trying to spread the word. SM, while somewhat powerful, is not the medium to use. Allowing vulgar relatives who attack others on SM to be spokespersons is indicative of just how "serious" everyone is. Rather than taking up the Huffington Post or other widely viewed news and media outlets, they are asking "The Voice" and "Ellen" for help.

I feel horrible for even thinking this negatively towards them, but to me this falls in to the "too little, too late" category. It's like my 5 year old doing something she shouldn't have, getting caught for it, realizing she's in trouble, and THEN getting upset--not because she's sorry, but because she knows she's in trouble.

I wonder if their house was supposedly reported burglarized that day. Someone is saying that it's on the missing persons report.
Completely my opinion, but I think after information from the MP report got out people began using incorrect terms and then started believing them as fact. Items "missing" became "stolen" items which then were assumed to be "burlarized" from the Hadsell home. It is like a bad case of telephone. THIS is why I believe LE doesn't disclose a thing. (Sorry, this is one reason of many I should have said.)

Completely my opinion, but I think after information from the MP report got out people began using incorrect terms and then started believing them as fact. Items "missing" became "stolen" items which then were assumed to be "burlarized" from the Hadsell home. It is like a bad case of telephone. THIS is why I believe LE doesn't disclose a thing. (Sorry, this is one reason of many I should have said.)

Is there a link here to the official MP Report? Tia.

Eta: Duh, sorry probably brainfarted after reading DM's comment more closely. Man, I don't know where my brain is today.

I know I risk getting piled on for saying this, but it seems kind of harsh for us to say "THIS is what they should be doing," and "Why aren't they doing THIS?" and then the moment they start doing it, we criticize them for it. Keep in mind there are young friends of hers that are a part of this SM barrage and their hearts are truly in the right place. There is so much to be angry about in this situation and I know emotions are boiling over but…we need to be the ones on the high road here. We've got to be the grown-ups. :( At this point I don't give a (insert 4-letter word of your choice) why they're doing it. I'm just glad it's getting done. (Okay, you can "let me have it" now. I think I can take it)!

MOO, of course.

It is here somewhere, but heavily redacted. Does anyone have it handy? I am not sure how far upstream it is now.

I can't find squat, lol. I'm so behind. You guys have been busy though! Trying to catch up. I'll find it, it'll just take a little effort. :)

Eta: I would like to read ya'lls discussion on it too.

Eta: I just googled "websleuths hadsell mp report" and it turned up this post...:floorlaugh: ...the web works fast lol....

I know I risk getting piled on for saying this, but it seems kind of harsh for us to say "THIS is what they should be doing," and "Why aren't they doing THIS?" and then the moment they start doing it, we criticize them for it. Keep in mind there are young friends of hers that are a part of this SM barrage and their hearts are truly in the right place. There is so much to be angry about in this situation and I know emotions are boiling over but…we need to be the ones on the high road here. We've got to be the grown-ups. :( At this point I don't give a (insert 4-letter word of your choice) why they're doing it. I'm just glad it's getting done. (Okay, you can "let me have it" now. I think I can take it)!

MOO, of course.

When it comes to missing persons, isn't it a general rule that the longer it takes to receive tips, act on leads, get the word out, etc, the "colder" the trail gets and the less likely the situation comes to a positive outcome? Not bashing, asking the experts here.

I would have to think that it would have made more sense to plaster AJ's name and face everywhere, get on the news immediately, cooperate with LE right away, so as to ensure that someone who might have seen something would have been able to come forward faster.

I liken it to Amber Alerts---they go out on highway construction site signs, alert everyone's cell phones, are on print and media news, all within a short period of time so as to recover the kidnapped child while the trail is still "hot."

Is there a list of facts, of what we do know? Seems like the only thing we know for sure is AJ is missing since her SM entries stopped. Everything after that is staged or inserted to confuse.

Well, Gee, that was helpful!!!

:floorlaugh:

You've got be be kidding, right? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads