VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know if it was one reported/alleged sighting or several possible sightings ( of the van at the pond? Tia.

(Eta: I know it says "residents", plural, but ykwim)

One gentleman appeared in on camera reports, IIRC, but LE spoke to other people around there as well as the reporters.

Nice to see ya, margarita25, hugs.

Respectfully snipped and BBM
Have the police denied this claim? Seems pretty brazen to claim someone left a voice mail at the PD and it not be true. That is 100% trackable.

I have not seen where LE has confirmed or denied.

While it seems brazen to you and I, probably not so much to someone like WH. He will just blame LE for not being able to substantiate. He blames everyone else for everything and probably always has. In his own mind, he cannot be wrong; and anything he does, that may be wrong, is someone else's fault. MOO...

One gentleman appeared in on camera reports, IIRC, but LE spoke to other people around there as well as the reporters.

Nice to see ya, margarita25, hugs.

Thanks FindHG.

I'm obviously behind here (been sick, better now)...need to look back on the links...I wonder if this is an accurate sighting?

Thanks FindHG.

I'm obviously behind here (been sick, better now)...need to look back on the links...I wonder if this is an accurate sighting?

He sounds pretty upfront, repeatedly, backed by supporting information in Ms. Jasek's, New Channel 3, report with him, IIRC.

Glad that you're here and better, missed you.

He sounds pretty upfront, repeatedly, backed by supporting information in Ms. Jasek's, New Channel 3, report with him, IIRC.

Glad that you're here and better, missed you.

Thank you :). Great, then this is possibly a valid lead. ??

Thread-vets, I ask you: expressed as a percentage, what is the chance AJ is still alive? (Optional: explain.)

I can't put a number on my thoughts yet because of the lack of information but I do think it's too early to eliminate the possibility that AJ just ran away.

Because LE is silent about their investigation there's nothing to go on except statements from the family and WH's criminal history. LE spokesperson Sam Shenouda told FoxNews that the recent search ended with no clues but he also said police have recovered items belonging to AJ, presumably from an earlier search.

The problem is that those items may or may not have been planted by WH so we could be looking at a situation where WH is convinced that AJ was harmed by the boy whose house he broke into and decided to do whatever he could to get LE's attention. He hasn't disclosed any specific reason why he thinks that, just vague references. Maybe he just hates the kid.

But either way, throwing something out a car window doesn't mean someone's been abducted or killed. I could easily see an angry teen tossing stuff out as she runs away from home.

On a purely emotional level, I've been lurking on Chelsea Bruck's thread and the discovery of part of her Halloween costume in an area of abandoned industrial buildings convinces me that something very bad has happened to her.

So far nothing like that has happened in AJ's case. I am afraid for her safety regardless of what caused her to disappear and I have plenty of theories pointing to foul play but until we get more information beyond the blathering of family members I can't honestly say that I think she's dead.

Last question! What time/date was the alleged van sighting(s) at the pond? Tia!!!

I have the search pinned down to the pond on the map just in case you want to see where it is in relation to other searches. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

And for anyone joining us recently, on this map the icons are in chronological order (with the exception of the "pings" because NONE of the ping info came from LE, so I kept the icons in the same place as the related searches). Quotes and links to MSM come up when you click an icon.

You are amazing with this stuff! Thank you so much.

Thank you :). Great, then this is possibly a valid lead. ??
Based on his shaky timeline and the fact that the business told Wavy that it had calls out that way, I don't believe this is as big a deal as it could have been. WH has been in jail for a while now too....

I rarely trust witness sightings, jmo. But if there was also a ping...

Thread-vets, I ask you: expressed as a percentage, what is the chance AJ is still alive? (Optional: explain.)

My heart and head are saying one thing, but my gut is saying something different.

Catching up and just love you guys, all of you. When I was a little girl, my aunt's son went missing and she lost her mind. Not immediately, but it was ALWAYS on her mind. I would just want to know. This group does so much good, back in those days there was nothing to go on, can you imagine? LE will get this, I feel sure. My hang up is still on the gun. You don't just have ammunition on hand and we all know what kind of person hides stuff in the hotel room vent. I wish we knew if a unit took fingerprints from that room along with anything else.

Hi Margarita! Nice to see you here. Glad you're feeling better.

Catching up and just love you guys, all of you. When I was a little girl, my aunt's son went missing and she lost her mind. Not immediately, but it was ALWAYS on her mind. I would just want to know. This group does so much good, back in those days there was nothing to go on, can you imagine? LE will get this, I feel sure. My hang up is still on the gun. You don't just have ammunition on hand and we all know what kind of person hides stuff in the hotel room vent. I wish we knew if a unit took fingerprints from that room along with anything else.

No doubt in my mind they took prints from that room.

One thing to remember about the jacket at the house WH broke into. It has never been confirmed to be her jacket. In fact, Zach told us that the boy's mom said it wasn't her jacket, it was his girlfriend's jacket. Also, even after that jacket was supposedly found, they were asking searchers to look for that jacket. So, at this point, I don't think it was AJ's Longwood jacket like WH claims.

(O/T, I was looking back at at an old article re: the earlier search "working off a tip, and searching a marshy area near the 4000 block of Battlefield Blvd South....Search teams say they found clothing during the search, but it is not clear of the clothes belong to Hadsell".... http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/2015/03/21/aj-hadsell-search/25137937/ , which then led to me this article http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...nings-unheeded-before-baby-beheaded/25110707/ about a woman who beheaded her 3 month old daughter on the kitchen counter top! :eek:...Just when you think you've heard it all...:( )

I have the search pinned down to the pond on the map just in case you want to see where it is in relation to other searches. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

And for anyone joining us recently, on this map the icons are in chronological order (with the exception of the "pings" because NONE of the ping info came from LE, so I kept the icons in the same place as the related searches). Quotes and links to MSM come up when you click an icon.

awesome map! thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member