VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. He didn't tell her or she didn't tell LE. I have seen a screen shot of a text from his phone number offering $500 for information leading to AJ with a time stamp about 3 hrs before the MP report was taken. So there was obviously communication to him about her missing...whether he was fully in the loop or not. It is totally sketchy that that information wasn't included in the initial MP report.

Someone here mentioned that friends were asking JH and WH where she was prior to the report being filed. There are tweets and FB updates from her close circle (including CF/Texty) tagging them both saying to let them know where she is (I hope it is OK to indicate that, as it is relevant to the timeline)

Yes so he can get himself some snack bags of FunYuns or something to make himself more comfortable while in the hoosegow. Gee I hope she isn't trying to start herself a little jail romance. :winkkiss:

Still catching up this morning after calling it an early night, but may I say... :laughcry: I'll never look at a bag of funyuns the same way again

I'm surprised at this point that nobody has consulted a psychic...then again if you already knew what was going on why would you? Jmo

Wanted to vent a little this morning after the bulb turned on thanks to all of the smart people here. WH and JH have done their best to control any and all information throughout this entire process, and that started with the argument over and subsequent direction to volunteers to remove ANY flyers that were not published by them. The BAJHFB page answers no questions but does provide snarky commentary about why they aren't sharing information. The interviews with news media are so vague, so unemotional, and that's only when reporters aren't being threatened with calls to police or on FB.

There is an absolute, overt, dedicated, and aggressive effort to control every aspect of the situation, almost like the PR people for Exxon after the oil spill in the gulf. Only this PR campaign is being run by folks far less educated and less tactful.

All this BS with makes me think that the most likely scenario that has AJ actually still alive is that she was followed home by a drug dealer to whom WH owed money and snatched for ransom. If this was some kind of drug gang, they would tell WH that she dies if the police find out.

That would explain the hyperfocus on fundraising instead of searching, why the inner circle who may be involved with WH in his "unlicensed pharmaceutical" business has acted the way they have, and why WH suddenly needs ammo. It doesn't explain the feeble attempts to frame texty kid or the need to punch his dog in anger.

I have been considering this more seriously recently, as it is something that does happen inside drug rings and gangs, and an 18 year old is a perfect victim since she doesn't carry the same risk as a juvenile or toddler. I have to trust that potential connections like this are being explored and any important info will be shared with the FBI.

"We are using all of our considerable resources to bear in the search for AJ," he said.

I think the phrase that he was looking for is: We are bringing all of our considerable resources to bear, in the search for AJ."

Odd choice of words that, considering the association betwen WH and his brother to the word "bear"

Freudian slip perhaps?

Kind of an unsettling comment from the guy who calls him "bossman" on the new support page mentioning what WH calls AJ. Smarmy? Racist? Creepy? I'm not sure... but definitely unsettling.

Kind of an unsettling comment from the guy who calls him "bossman" on the new support page mentioning what WH calls AJ. Smarmy? Racist? Creepy? I'm not sure... but definitely unsettling.
I had the same reaction when I read the comments. Could this person be trying to act (or actually is) as part of the "in-the-know" crowd? IYKWIM. Just a thought that crossed my mind.

I think the only misdemeanor is the dog charge.

And ugh! She who is never named here offered to put some $$ on his "books." Is that jail talk for cash to inmates to buy snacks and goodies?

That made me sick when I read that, and I took it to mean the same; putting money into his commissary account.

Yeah unfortunately I think that grudge with JH and Zach started long ago and the relationship's AJ had with her biological dad, Zach, and Wes were very much manipulated by JH IMO based on how JH felt about them (her exes) and not AJ. Since Wes legally adopted AJ I IMO get the feeling that she no longer considered the love Zach had for AJ. He really raised her as his daughter and you cant just remove that bond because a piece of paper from the court says so. No matter what the reason AJs parents were playing some kind of power play emotional ownership over AJ instead of working with Zach. They were more concerned about who was putting up what fliers...SMH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the other reason WH and JH were so concerned, and getting FB concerned with tearing down Zach's posters, is because Zach's posters had LE's number on them, where WH and JH's had their personal cell phones. I remember reading about it, and a LOT of time and energy was put into getting Zach's posters DOWN. Unreal

I wasn't sure what to make of it either. I saw a pic (it is on the support FB page too) of JH, WH and AJ at a professional football game..... it really, really bothers me. Looks like WH and AJ were more of a couple than JH and WH. Just an observation and of course, MOO and JMO. Hope you know what I mean.....I am NOT saying that AJ felt that way. I do believe what LE said to WH, that he has been looking at AJ since he met her mother.

Speaking of which...I am still waiting for a link that verifies the comment that WH threatened to strangle one of the "fab 4".:whip2:

It was me who brought it up. I could have sworn I read it in a report somewhere, but again, I don't have a case archive for myself so I'm just going on memory so I may be confused if no one else has a link for it. It's also mentioned in the comments of the GMA article, which I read through last night right at the same time as I was reading here (and are, um, interesting). That's obviously not a source, but it may have reinforced an incorrect perception on my part. If so, I apologize, and if I do run across documentation, I'll be sure to link it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand