VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the other reason WH and JH were so concerned, and getting FB concerned with tearing down Zach's posters, is because Zach's posters had LE's number on them, where WH and JH's had their personal cell phones. I remember reading about it, and a LOT of time and energy was put into getting Zach's posters DOWN. Unreal

I knew I was forgetting something. Their reason for taking down Zach's posters, when asked....he was "impeding" the investigation.

Its also very common in manic states... I've lived with bp most of my life. I only say this because its not fun to be put under a blanket statement!

Thanks!
No snark towards anyone just thought I'd throw that out there since I personally have bp.

Respectfully shortened by me for brevity and relevance.

Thanks for the input and I didnt mean to offend you with a blanket statement. My wife of ten years is bi-polar as well, so I speak from experience in regards to her disease and how its affected our family . Obviously not everyone is going to have the exact same symptoms or co morbidity, which is one of the things that makes it so hard to treat.

If you get a chance please refer to my original post on this topic. You can do that by clicking on my name and then looking in the left hand column for "find latest posts". I think once you do you'll see that there was no offense intended.

WH's use of cocaine combined with a documented reference to a diagnosis of manic-depressive disorder is a genuine cause for concern here IMO but that in no way should be construed as my saying that all people who are bi-polar are violent.

That would just be silly.

If you read a couple posts down from my original post you'll see links to two articles. One discusses the percentage of people who are diagnosed as bi-polar who commit violent acts.......... and the others mentions a correlation between drug use and increased risk of violence in bi-polar individuals.

Wes wanted Zachs flyers taking down because the 25k reward would have gotten him less donations on the fund me page for his coke habit and cover-up money, Plus it would have had people spilling the beans on him much quicker. His friends wouldn't try to turn him in because he was probably in charge of the 3k reward money and would have not paid it. But Zachs reward was a substantial amount that would have caused Wes problems very quickly. Jmo

This was claimed by Hadsells lawyer....actually submitted in writing to a Judge before sentencing, so I think it's a bit more than someone claiming to have such-and-such affliction, just to be cool.

To say that Hadsell is manic-depressive (bi-polar) without having concrete evidence to back that up is grounds for perjury at the very least in the above situation.

The suicide attempts (3 of them) also tends to back this up as they are quite common in people who are experiencing the "depressive" part of manic-depression.

Just to be clear, I don't think that people who self-diagnose with this or that are doing it to be "cool" at all. I think they legitimately believe they have whatever it is they've self-diagnosed themselves as having, without benefit of an actual medical diagnosis. As it pertains to WH and this case, if in fact his attorney at the time did have medical documentation to back up his statement then good. It doesn't change the fact that he's been described by numerous LE agents/officials as a career criminal.

Whether he's guilty of making AJ go away or not, WH has already proven himself (numerous times over) exactly as described by these LE folks. There are plenty of people who have various mental health issues who are 100% responsible, respectable law abiding citizens. WH is not one of them and that's by his choice.

Respectfully shortened by me for brevity and relevance.

Thanks for the input and I didnt mean to offend you with a blanket statement. My wife of ten years is bi-polar as well, so I speak from experience in regards to her disease and how its affected our family . Obviously not everyone is going to have the exact same symptoms or co morbidity, which is one of the things that makes it so hard to treat.

If you get a chance please refer to my original post on this topic. You can do that clicking on my name and then looking in the left hand column for "find latest posts". I think once you do you'll see that there was no offense intended.

WH's use of cocaine combined with a documented reference to a diagnosis of manic-depressive disorder is a genuine cause for concern here IMO but that in no way should be construed as my saying that all people who are bi-polar are violent.

That would just be silly.

Oh I took no offense! I just wanted be sure anyone reading this thread understood we are not all alike.

I have read your other posts but I was at this one when I decided to chime in! Sorry! Still new at figuring out how to post with quotes!

I'm sorry your family is affected by bp. Its a tough journey for sure!
I understood your posts were coming from what you've been through within your family but many ppl would over look that and take it as all bps are like that.

And I 100% agree that the combo of wh having bp and cocaine use is a major concern! MAJOR!
😀

Wes wanted Zachs flyers taking down because the 25k reward would have gotten him less donations on the fund me page for his coke habit and cover-up money, Plus it would have had people spilling the beans on him much quicker. His friends wouldn't try to turn him in because he was probably in charge of the 3k reward money and would have not paid it. But Zachs reward was a substantial amount that would have caused Wes problems very quickly. Jmo

I agree with this also. I think Zach's was at $10,000, but I can't remember for sure, and theirs was much lower. I doubt JH and WH wanted people to question why Zach's poster had a higher reward when the H's had all that givememoneyrightnowfund money.

Its also very common in manic states... I've lived with bp most of my life. All my attempts were in manic states. Yes I get help but meds don't fix it all by any means. Even under extreme amounts of medication I still had episodes sometimes. I'm a rapid cycling bp. Staying manic longer then depressive. When your in a manic state things run 1000 miles an hour in your Brian, confusing the smallest things. You live on adrenalin and fee superior like death isn't possible. Sometimes hurting yourself isn't enough so you try harder, suicide attempts normally ending in death.
The meds make you more then just feel like a zombie. They do danger to other organs. Some can be painful to your body. I was on such a high dose that when I'd take it in the morning I'd get horrible crippling migraines, stomach pain, joint pain and always feel nauseated. Its not fun. Most stop meds for one of two reasons. They either feel as if the are fixed and decide they can do it without meds or quit because meds are hurting or killing them. Meds aren't the complete answer you need therapy and a understanding of the deasese.
I've never been violent towards others or myself. Yes I've attempted suicide but in a non violent way towards others. I have many many friends (whom I met via therapy) and family and I haven't met a signal one who was violent when in treatment. Most never being violent even without treatment.
Drugs of any sort can disrupt the brain, so anyone who is bp and abusing drugs or alcohol is at risk of mood changes sometimes leading to violence.

I only say this because its not fun to be put under a blanket statement!

Thanks!
No snark towards anyone just thought I'd throw that out there since I personally have bp.

Thanks, I've lived with BP almost my whole life as well, and I know that I've never hurt anyone physically, have I said things I shouldn't, yes, and then wondered why later. My actions are toward myself, not others. And I'm willing to bet WH has other things going on besides BP, ADHD. And I also believe that when the doctor doesn't know what name he should attach to you, BP is thrown out there without proper diagnosis. And medicines thrown at you like you are a guinea pig, and you become your own worst enemy.

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV · 1h 1 hour ago
UPDATE: Norfolk Police tell me they have no plans of returning to a pond in IOW where they searched 8 hours April 3. #BringAJHome @WAVY_News

Joe Fisher @JoeFisherTV · 1h 1 hour ago
UPDATE: Norfolk Police tell me they have no plans of returning to a pond in IOW where they searched 8 hours April 3. #BringAJHome @WAVY_News

At least they're telling us what they're not going to do. I'll take any morsel of official information at this point!

The last donation to the Bring AJ Home crowd fund page was 11 days ago. Now there's rumor (rumor) of starting a new fund page for WH, plus the other new fund page JH has signed off on (still with $0 raised). Then there's this FB page and that FB group, etc.

Yet there have been no searches by the family in how many days? Anyone else noticing a pattern here??

So, LE is probably racing to find something fast, otherwise they'll have to release him...

(Unless they already have enough to build a case)

??

He could be in for some serious time with his current charges! On thread 10 I posted this table of WH's past and current charges, the most recent ones are at the bottom if anyone wants to check them out. There are links to the statutes and the sites where you can find the info on WH specifically. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tD95bqbY79TlDaNHdmdAcRl2pcT6csbvTkEf1o004oI/edit

Back in thread 5 I calculated the sentencing range for his current charges, you can see that here (I may not be exactly right but it gives you an idea of what he's up against with 6 felony charges): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11613804#post11613804

Maybe they do after a certain time, but it's been about a MONTH! This whole thing is insane. Not talking to the media, only putting your own contact information in rather than an LE tipline, putting all kinds of other missing kids on AJ's page, not begging for AJ's release, or "talking to her" telling her to stay strong or to please come home, setting up funding sites...

The hink is strong here.

This is what grandmother Hadsell told msm:

The grandmother of a missing 18-year-old college student said it seems like police in Virginia are "doing nothing" to look for her.
…
Hadsell's grandmother Katherine Hadsell said she wishes the police would "give us more insight into what they're actually doing, because to us it seems like they're doing nothing."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/grandmother-missing-virginia-teen-cops-give-us-insight/story?id=30107604

"I'm absolutely convinced there's foul play," Katherine Hadsell, the woman's grandmother, told FoxNews.com Monday. "This is so far out of character for her."

"She is a young lady who is living her life as any 18-year-old would," said Hadsell, who also lives in Norfolk. "She loves her mom and dad so much and is very close with her family. It’s not possible she ran away."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/0...for-missing-college-student-anjelica-hadsell/

There's a disconnect here. First she says LE is doing “nothing” to find AJ, then she says she's convinced there's foul play involved in AJ's disappearance.

So what I'd expect to hear from her next is a plea to LE to do more, or a plea to the public to report anything suspicious or like you said, a personal statement to AJ to let her know her family is doing their best to find her. Whatever. Pretty much what y'all have been saying here.

Instead, she moves on to WH and wastes precious media space defending his criminal behavior. It seems that her motive for granting the interview was to point fingers at LE and to defend WH. Her comments about foul play were made to justify WH's actions and her anger at LE and nothing more.

No updates on what the family is doing, no real information on why she thinks AJ didn't run away other than it's “out of character” and AJ loves her family. Not even a mention of JH's suspicions about the early morning texts or the cousin's comments about creepy texts. Nothing.

And why further alienate the family from LE? She would have gotten a lot more mileage out of acknowledging the hard work LE is investing in finding AJ – which actually is true when you consider the multiple searches - and saying she's confident they'll get to the bottom of AJ's disappearance and get her home. If someone is responsible for AJ's disappearance that would act as a subtle message that LE might be onto them.

I understand that there's no “manual” for the family of a missing person but this family has done nothing to educate themselves on what they can/should be doing despite the many fine organizations out there who do know what can be done and many helpful suggestions from people.

Here's the priority list as I see it:

1. Defend WH.
2. Bash LE
3. Make cryptic statements without any substance.

AJ's not even on their radar at this point. I guess I should be glad she had enough sense to avoid plugging the get rich quick scam.

Was the strangle threat on the current charges or past ones?
Sorry to be a pain...but where are these comments that WH threatened to strangle someone coming from? Can anyone provide a link, because I've never seen that anywhere. Thanks.

The only strangulation I have seen was for past charges in 2005. WH was NOT convicted of the charges. But here is the indictment, it's Count 2: http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/cvTemp/00082859033/00082859033.pdf

I have not seen any strangulation references to any current charges. If I am wrong please provide me a link so I can update WH's criminal history. Thanks!

ETA: I think I figured out where the confusion came from. This document has the warrant for current charges on the first 8 pages, but the remaining pages are from 2005. SUPER confusing! The warrant for current charges states "knowingly attempt to intimidate or impede by threads of bodily harm or force" so AFAIK we still don't know the context, we just know witnesses were threatened by WH in a way that impeded the investigation. https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbqchickenrobot