VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about this scenario, too, and I actually believe it is the most likely scenario where AJ is still alive. These are hardened career criminals on both ends of the debt, so the abductors would definitely tell WH almost immediately and also tell him if LE finds out, she dies immediately. That would explain why the initial fliers have his cell # on them instead of NPD and why they went to lengths to tear down Zach's. It would explain why they're not looking hard but are trying hard to raise money. It could also explain the witness intimidation if the hanger-on kids are part of WH's distribution network and have the gist of what's happening. It would also explain the sudden need to ammo if he thought he'd try to locate them and go rescue AJ himself Charles Bronson style (which would obviously be stupid, but WH, and especially WH on coke, isn't known to really think things through).

The one thing it doesn't explain (and the big red flag with the scenario) is why the great lengths to frame texty kid (including committing felonies along the way) if he knows his drug ring associates are holding her? Texty and/or his mom are highly unlikely to be connected to the ring, so it doesn't make sense to be that risky, even for WH. For that reason, Occam's Razor leads me to believe that the most likely outcome is still that WH did something and AJ is no longer alive.

And "okay" is relative. Being held hostage by a gang of thugs in a drug ring is more "okay" than killed and dumped in a swamp somewhere.

If nothing else, thank you for at least confirming I'm not way the heck out there.

As far as the "framing" goes, I'm of the opinion WH thinks he's smarter than LE and that it was all an attempt at misdirection. I believe he thought he could get away with waving the shiny object and not have it come back to him in a way that would implicate him, and he comes out ahead no matter what happens. On the one had, if LE believes that he did find the jacket and are willing to enter it in to evidence, the framing works. On the other hand, if LE doesn't believe him, he's contaminated a crime scene and the evidence. I believe he had the "discussion" with everyone in the house, so if asked witnesses could testify that his intention was to go in and "find" it, that they all knew the jacket was in there, thereby making WH look at the very least like an emotional father who felt helpless and wanted to do something.

And all of this "okay" stuff to me revolves around the idea that there was a heck of a lot more going on in the house than just being a family dwelling. I don't believe the kids are involved, but I can't believe that JH didn't at least know what was WH was doing, and perhaps was involved even more, thus the lack of emotion, the phrasing of her statements, her actions, etc, that would indicate that AJ is still "ok," at least in the sense of not being dead as so eloquently stated above.

When this is all over and AJ is in a safe place, Zach needs a bumper sticker on his car that says "I don't even rob banks". Sorry, just had to say that ;) (((Zach))) hang in there.

ETA: reference to Zach's comment here, in case anyone thought I was, well, weird.

We'll have to make him a T-shirt! :floorlaugh:

ETA: Make me one too. Hubby would think that was awesome!

He's allowed to post to freaking facebook in jail?!?!? This is precisely why people aren't afraid of being sent to jail in this country....It's hardly punishment at all....Seriously, why the hell are they allowing him to use the internet?? Grrrrr.....

Not sure if its actually wh or not but, when my ex went to jail and then state prison I was amazed at the freedoms he got. TV, internet, even skype, snacks, etc. He was a max unit too for a bit and still got freedoms. It disgusting...

Printing flyers today. Will distribute them in Smithfield, Newport News, and Surry. I will be back on the other side of the water tomorrow and can distribute them in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:yourock:

When I read the comment referring to WH as "bossman", I took it differently than you all did. So I did some research and think I may be able to explain the red trailer and term "Bossman".

there is a company established what appears to be 2013.
http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/va/norfolk/h-and-h-mechanical-reviews-7732638.htm

what disgusted me was him commenting on his own advertising as if no one would know.
http://www.yellowpages.com/norfolk-va/mip/h-h-mechanical-478314207

I did do some searching on the business registry and it looks like the company was closed or terminated ? Wonder why "Bossman's" guy would still be worried about lawn care?

Slightly O/T, but this almost a virtual carbon copy of Sidney Moorer's work/services page (Heather Elvis' case) imo.

I've always believed that SM's occupation somehow plays a role in Heather's case, as far as her location goes. Jmo

Zach had mentioned the need for flyers at local marinas. Maybe we can compile a list of the local marinas? Maybe we could even fax or email them some flyers....I could google it (marinas), but perhaps some of you locals may be better at this since you are familiar with the areas...?

Hey, maybe we can post something on some local fishing / hunting / boating boards (forums) (argh, reminder of HG's case)? A kind of "keep your eye out" or "have you seen anything?"

Can you please list your findings? Tia. :wave:

I read the list of towns wh services for his lawn company and many of them are in areas of which had searches and potentially found items related to aj...
Chesapeake, iow areas, vb, Norfolk!

Its just proving wh visited or had the potential to visit those places prior to aj missing! He knows the "greater" Hampton roads areas!

I read the list of towns wh services for his lawn company and many of them are in areas of which had searches and potentially found items related to aj...

Its just proving to visited or had the potential to visit those places prior to aj missing! He knows the "greater" Hampton roads areas!

Absolutely, awareness space is CRUCIAL.
(Link to article on awareness space (Jessica Ridgeway's case), for anyone who has missed it the first hundred times I've posted this article in this and other cases: http://www.boulderweekly.com/articl...ss-lsawareness-spacers-may-lead-to-clues.html )

Okay, I added her. But this is the first time I've ever started this kind of thread, so can you double check me and make sure it looks like I've done it correctly? Thanks.

Good job, MK. I would also add some additional textual info if you get a chance, so the bots can grab it via text/tags, etc.

Good job, MK. I would also add some additional textual info if you get a chance, so the bots can grab it via text/tags, etc.

Think you can do that, Margarita? I'm on the phone waiting for the VA to pick up. (Multi-tasking)

Its just proving wh visited or had the potential to visit those places prior to aj missing! He knows the "greater" Hampton roads areas!

Yes, I believe he would have a great familiarity with the whole area considering his employment. I had mentioned in a previous thread that my husband used to do delivery routes. Not only is he (my husband) familiar with many businesses and residential areas, he is familiar with main routes and side routes of how to get places quickly. Because of WH type of employment, and extra-curricular employment, he would most likely have a similar familiarity.

Our best bet in narrowing search areas down would be to examine his timeline as best we can.

March 2 - I'm thinking the time frame would be from 7:30-8AM until about 1:20PM. -- "Boss reamed me." https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1
March 3/4 - ??
March 5 - Working job in Franklin, card found -- "I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove