VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why close the page? If WH isn't involved wouldn't they put a full-on push to support him right now instead of shutting it down? I wonder if anything's going on down at the jail...
Maybe one of his fellow prisoners who "respects" him so much was really a snitch.

Todd Corillo ‏@ToddCorillo 1m1 minute ago
We expect a briefing from @NorfolkPD to happen shortly. Will tweet any new details. @WTKR3

But why close the page? If WH isn't involved wouldn't they put a full-on push to support him right now instead of shutting it down? I wonder if anything's going on down at the jail...

Maybe he hinted at LE to look there...?? If a tip didn't lead LE there, maybe WH did

A body dump like this means evidence of perp should be found via dna.

Ugh. I really, really dislike this man. Letting the world know that he's heading over to give comfort. Is hubris a part of his brand of religion?

If his online "ministry" is any indication, the answer is definitely yes.

Whatever it is it must be awful damming. I've been praying so hard to see AJ come home alive. All I have left to say are words that can't be posted here.

Maybe he's mentally lost because he wanted to see the best in his uncle and now may believe he was mistaken jmo

PLEASE keep the family in your thoughts or prayers, everyone. I know there's so much happening, but these remains could very well be AJ. I really hope the media gives them some time to collect their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove