VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jennifer Hadsell says she appreciates police, media and all the people who have continued to search for her missing daughter AJ. @WAVY_News"

Michelle Obama should tell hubby that some of that stimulus money should go to making sure that all teen cell phones can be tracked by a designated loved one. This tracking system should show the exact real time location of the phone; EVEN IF IT IS TURNED OFF.

Too many people go missing with cell phones and all we get is ping areas that cover too many open miles and possibilities. Plus once again the phone has to be on in order for the ping to take place.

We could be finding these kids on day 1. Jmo

This is a REALLY good idea!!

I think it's the pastor behind Regina (newscaster)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a ticker at the bottom of the screen on 10 13 and 3

Is this live on WAVY? I clicked the link provided up thread, but it is only giving the noon repeat. Are y'all watching this live somewhere else?

I find it interesting, whoever's car this is.. Has ZACHS flyer on their car and they're at JH home. Just interesting to me.

https://twitter.com/13ReginaMobley/status/586237559149309952

Your post made me remember this car/van(?) from the Fox News report regarding grandma saying LE wasn't doing enough..

7fc0fcd8514063f991145c32b116f17a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following but kept quiet. I had my thoughts and didn't want to offend or violate TOS. I've been disgusted by the free WH folks on Fb .. Ugh! Prayers to all AJ's loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member