VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that on WTKR Channel 3 last night (11pm) news they DID say that they owners of the property have been notified. Just wanted to throw that out there with all the talk about the house. http://wtkr.com/on-air/

Anything to indicate that LE actually entered this home? I mean, that seems like a given, but I haven't seen anything like that via pics or video.

Understood, but keep in mind, I saw those two pics before I read of WH's interviews or read anything but thread 14. Just a very bad felling I got when I saw the man's expression behind AJ and her friend. Then I had to go back and find the one with just AJ and the man. I got a very bad feeling when I put the two pics side by side. (This feeling was a gut reaction.)

Speaking of bad feelings..... I'll share this one with you all now since it's sort of relevant, although certainly coincidental: very early on in this case I was googling trying to find AJ's house on google maps. I came across a house that I thought was hers (although I now think it may have been someone else's house, another Hasdell in the area perhaps). In the front yard of the house was a white shed, and for some reason the weirdest feeling come over me, and a thought instantly came into my mind: "I wonder if they have checked the shed?" However, I had no reason to suspect that she was still on the property, locked up in the shed (certainly the police would have checked everywhere, right?), so I simply stored the thought away and eventually forgot about it. When I read the news last night, and saw the shed she was found near, the memory came flooding back and it really gave me the creeps. To think, she very well may have been in a shed, or lying next to one, when I got that weird vibe. So ironic (and sad).....

Good too see our tax dollars at work. (sarcasm) Shouldn't all those local and state cops be patrolling highways and city streets to make sure things like this don't happen again? SMH.

Just wanted to wish Mr. Mountain_Kat a happy birthday...enjoy some time with your family in the midst of your grief, MK.

Guess there wont be any interviews from Wesley (game over) Hadsell today!

I thought that too. Wasn't he supposed to call someone-who-gave-him-money-on-his-books back yesterday? Ya, hmmm...no new interview for sale?

AJ's bio dad is Filipino. Zach is the father of the two older siblings, and Wes is the father of the 3 year old.

This just struck me. Oh my god this woman has a child with the man who probably hurt and murdered AJ.
She has to look at him through that child every day. I just can not imagine. My heart does go out to JH. I truly would love to hear from her wanting Justice served.
I'm getting caught up. Yesterday was a hard day for me and even harder when I read this news last night. My brain knew she was gone and I wanted her found, but it still hits hard when it happens and I'm just so very sad that this beautiful soul is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I may have missed it, but has the owner of that property been verified yet?

He was so public and scrutinized. Once she was reported missing, wouldn't it have been much more difficult to move her?

I don't think so; the person being quoted is the family "spokesperson" <gag> and only has eyes for WH.
My apologies, I had read that as something the *police* were quoted as saying, not the Pa$tor. I'm also listening for who uses "stepfather" versus "father," which I would think Moran would use for WH. Zach was there at the recovery site, and someone earlier said he was also at JH's home; if that's true, I would think Moran would refer to Zach as the stepfather, what else could he call him?

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Was a tough night in Texas, too.

Good too see our tax dollars at work. (sarcasm) Shouldn't all those local and state cops be patrolling highways and city streets to make sure things like this don't happen again? SMH.

I love seeing our tax dollars at work for AJ. Any evidence they find will help stop this from happening to another innocent. moooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221