VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interested in this. They've said it was a tip, a lead, "divine intervention", and a PO explained "our efforts brought us to this location today." When asked to clarify, the police spokesman said that they could not talk about how they ended up at the house because it might "compromise the integrity" of the investigation.

So, uh... what? I'm wondering if they got a tip from someone close to WH who knew what happened and they don't want to say anything.
If WH told them something indirectly, it could be considered both a tip, lead, and something they found out through their investigation ?!?

I understand that we're not allowed to sleuth the property but I'm curious as to why msm hasn't checked it out. When a piece of Chelsea Bruck's clothing was discovered on abandoned property reporters were all over it. At the very least people are going to wonder if the owner had something to do with AJ's disappearance.

On the BAJH FB page a couple of posters said they thought something was edited out from WH's sister's earlier comments that had to do with the property. It's all rumor of course, and I didn't notice anything myself so I'm not sure. Plus, JH said the family has no connection to the house or the area.

In any case, LE is on it and if there's anything significant about the property we'll hear about it eventually. I'm dropping the subject for now and reminding myself that coincidences do happen. This case has been so wacky that almost nothing will surprise me at this point. All I really want now is for LE to find whoever is responsible for killing AJ and bring them to justice. :(

Jumping off your post, I have a question for long-time case followers. Well, first let me preface. It seems crazy to me to put a body on your own property if you are the perp. But again, stranger things have happened. My question is this. Is it rare (or has it happened several times that anyone can recall) that the person who turns out later to be found guilty has hidden the body of the victim on his/her own property? I just find that so unlikely, but then I haven't followed many cases. TIA. And I'm not pointing fingers at the property owner at all. Just asking a general question.

I wonder if the house connection may be as simple as his company having been called in for a bid for contract work at some time. It does seem like it could be a flip situation.

First, my heart goes out to all of AJ's family. I have followed this case from day 1 and it breaks my heart to think what they may be going through. This page is full of amazing individuals, especially Zach, who shared what he could, when he could, because he cared for AJ with hearty and love.

Edited by me ... I don't think I was allowed to post that. Sorry. Newbie learning the ropes. Yikes.

PS ... How do I delete the images?

The State and FBI have actually been involved since very early on.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2015/04/09/search-for-anjelica-hadsell/25531969/

Ah, I'm not disagreeing with you, but if read the above article and past articles you will find that the FBI just got involved during the past week.

If you look at the past searches that have taken place will see that there was no FBI presence . FBI only gets involved in these cases when the local LE is stumped and they ask for help. Unless it's obvious that a kidnapping or cross state line crime/child endanger/ and other. But if you can show me where FBI was involved early then I'd be wrong I suppose . Anyway the FBI involment has just appeared in articles that I have been reading this week.

Will you give your DH a big from me M_K or do you want me to blow some more smoke?

COD is important, but also date. I think you're right about this being a stash house. I'm just wondering if she was put here alive and he planned on being able to view his trophy when he wanted. But, he got thrown in jail and couldn't. There's more in my head, but I just can't type it.

I've followed this from the beginning but I'm inexperienced and very rarely post, yet, I've thought exactly as you from early on. I was worried for her long term safety when he was put in jail. Maybe the plan was he would find her, then be the hero and claim the reward money. I cannot type the rest of what is going through my mind, especially with her being found outside.

Not trying to be melodramatic, but I wanted to share my thoughts ... Today was the bittersweet last day of the cherry blossoms; the ancient city where I live has thousands of these beautiful trees that only bloom for such a short time. The cherry blossom - pretty, inspiring, short-lived - falling at the moment of its greatest beauty, reminding us of the fragility of life. Yet the flowers are also a symbol of hope and promise, as we know they will bloom again next spring, if only for a short time. So today the blossoms are gone, and today is dull and muted compared to yesterday's soft vibrant color.

There is a death poem in a beloved Japanese film, The 47 Samurai -
"Sadder than blossoms swept off by the wind, a life torn away in the fullness of spring.”

All of this is what I thought of today as I thought of AJ.

This experience from the beginning of Thread 1 --- getting to "know" just a bit about AJ and Zach and even a few WSers who shared moments of their lives with us, getting to brainstorm and hypothesize and deduce with brains much bigger than mine, watching so much of this sad story unfold in "real time," living on the other side of the world yet feeling strangely connected to you who are strangers to me as we all pray and hope together from afar, empathizing with the pain, grief, and anger of family members whose lives have been forever altered by AJ's presence and now AJ's absence ... all of this has been remarkable. To Zach and to the prominent WSers here, as dark as this time has been, know that I am inspired by your dedication and passion. I know that there is still light and goodness in the world because I see it in how much you care. I wish every missing child had you all as their voice.

Zach, I know many have already said it, but if you are still reading here, please know that we are thinking of you and your girls. Next year the cherry trees will blossom again, and they will always remind me of AJ.

I went through the Norfolk school system and it was not required...but it could be something new? I have never heard of such a thing. Weird.

My kids were there 2012-2014 school so its recent.. Not sure if they did it before those years...

Good too see our tax dollars at work. (sarcasm) Shouldn't all those local and state cops be patrolling highways and city streets to make sure things like this don't happen again? SMH.

Patrol officers and detectives/sergeants/lts are not the same thing, and it is truly important this site is guarded/locked down until the investigation of it concludes. VA has an extremely competent police force in my opinion. I would be happy to work for them or live in the state and see my tax dollars at work like this.

I agree - I have faith that LE has built a solid case. There's no way they've overlooked WH's past crimes, current drug use, blatant lies, and changing stories. I mean, he's already behind bars.

Yup. ITA. They most certainly checked his Criminal History through NCIS/DCJS system and it all pops up.

Patrol officers and detectives/sergeants/lts are not the same thing, and it is extremely important this site is guarded/locked down until the investigation of it concludes. VA has an extremely competent police force in my opinion. I would be happy to work for them or live in the state and see my tax dollars to work here.

The site looks plenty secure to me. Just seems like too many cops imo. If anything too many people might accidentally step on or remove something important. I agree that the special units and detectives need to be there but not the rest. Just my opinion.

Not trying to be melodramatic, but I wanted to share my thoughts ... Today was the bittersweet last day of the cherry blossoms; the ancient city where I live has thousands of these beautiful trees that only bloom for such a short time. The cherry blossom - pretty, inspiring, short-lived - falling at the moment of its greatest beauty, reminding us of the fragility of life. Yet the flowers are also a symbol of hope and promise, as we know they will bloom again next spring, if only for a short time. So today the blossoms are gone, and today is dull and muted compared to yesterday's soft vibrant color.

There is a death poem in a beloved Japanese film, The 47 Samurai -
"Sadder than blossoms swept off by the wind, a life torn away in the fullness of spring.”

All of this is what I thought of today as I thought of AJ.

This experience from the beginning of Thread 1 --- getting to "know" just a bit about AJ and Zach and even a few WSers who shared moments of their lives with us, getting to brainstorm and hypothesize and deduce with brains much bigger than mine, watching so much of this sad story unfold in "real time," living on the other side of the world yet feeling strangely connected to you who are strangers to me as we all pray and hope together from afar, empathizing with the pain, grief, and anger of family members whose lives have been forever altered by AJ's presence and now AJ's absence ... all of this has been remarkable. To Zach and to the prominent WSers here, as dark as this time has been, know that I am inspired by your dedication and passion. I know that there is still light and goodness in the world because I see it in how much you care. I wish every missing child had you all as their voice.

Zach, I know many have already said it, but if you are still reading here, please know that we are thinking of you and your girls. Next year the cherry trees will blossom again, and they will always remind me of AJ.

That's not melodramatic, that is one of the most beautiful posts I have ever read, and I couldn't agree more. I'm all out of tissues, gonna have to be toilet roll now

Thanks for this link. Updated my info sheet again. I encourage you to check it out if you've joined us recently!

Just piggybacking on Lucky's fine work, if you are new I have compiled all the MSM videos I can find on a youTube playlist ordered oldest to newest. The nonYouTube links are in the description area of the playlist. It might be a useful and fairly quick way to catch up on the case and follow the developments as they happened: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

http://pilot.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=55372169&event=1348996&CategoryID=74597

Looks like they went into the house. Look at this photo. Can't post the image, but if you click through, there are 13 photos.

Looking at those pictures was just awful. Maybe I'm just getting more emotional about it all, but seeing them around that property and knowing they are collecting evidence is awful. And I mean all that even if this poor person is NOT Anjelica... whoever this is... this kind of thing just should not happen. I know it does. It's just hard to see. We can only pray for closure and peace, because for some families of the missing that closure never comes and I can tell you, that too is painful to live with.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2015/04/09/search-for-anjelica-hadsell/25531969/

Ah, I'm not disagreeing with you, but if read the above article and past articles you will find that the FBI just got involved during the past week.

If you look at the past searches that have taken place will see that there was no FBI presence . FBI only gets involved in these cases when the local LE is stumped and they ask for help. Unless it's obvious that a kidnapping or cross state line crime/child endanger/ and other. But if you can show me where FBI was involved early then I'd be wrong I suppose . Anyway the FBI involment has just appeared in articles that I have been reading this week.

I remember reading that yesterday about the FBI being involved very early on - they must of retracted it? I looked for the article but now they are all saying "the FBI is now involved"

Good too see our tax dollars at work. (sarcasm) Shouldn't all those local and state cops be patrolling highways and city streets to make sure things like this don't happen again? SMH.

I'm hoping you're joking. If it takes 1 or 5000 officers to investigate this I'm all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member