VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. Wasn't there an article (someone help me find it real quick) suggesting that the search started at 8 am, but the person was not found until 10 am?

I read an article today on an online crime magazine that the body was found in a shallow grave. They did not quote a source, however. It was the first I had seen mention of a shallow grave.

I see they confirmed it was AJ. This is heartbreaking.

I had been grasping a sliver of hope until now. This is devastating. My heart is broken for all those who love AJ. Yes, including we who know her only through Jen's pictures and Zach's words.

Taking a break to be with my kids now. :grouphug:

9567007434_25f58ffb64_c.jpg

I will never forget this smile. :heartbeat:

What a gift from the universe that in her darkest moments, a light is shown on all of us. In that thought I hope some sorrow is redeemed.

She is truly inspirational.

I suspect there will be DNA on her that will be linked to her killer. sick. JMO

Heartbreaking :( I don't know the words to say to Zach, her siblings, and other loved ones. Just know that I will continue praying for you guys.

I am so sorry Zach and family. Our hearts are breaking and crying with you.
We know AJ (through you) and will keep her in our hearts forever!

Rest in peace, Sweet Anjelica. You have touched many lives & I am honored to be one of them!!

March 2nd and 3rd was cold in Franklin Va according to almanac.com

Lows were in the 20s with mean temperatures of 37 on the 2nd and 33 on the 3rd.

March 4-5th was in the 70s but still had lows at freezing or below.

March 6th had a low of 19 degrees with a maximum of 32.4

March 7th had a low of 18 degrees and a high of 52

March 8th-12th was back in the high 60's/low 70s.

What were the temps in the proceeding two weeks? Would the ground be hard frozen?

Rest in peace, Anjelica Marie HOFFER.

As painful as it must have been, I'm so glad Zach was there with you yesterday.

I will call her Anjelica Hoffer with you. She was Zach's. I don't care if this legally adopted her. She was zach's.

(God, if you're listening, why does this stuff happen? I know good things come out of tragedies, brings people together, brings out love and support, helps create laws and organizations, but why does it have to take this, such awful things... The pain and suffering and unspeakable things, bad things that happen to good people. I just don't get it. I'm obviously in need of some serious spiritual education. Jmo, sorry I'll shut up now.)

(Eta: Makes me so #$%^ angry!!!!!!!!)
(Politely excusing myself)

It's disgusting that someone can decide that they have the right to take someone's life. beautiful girl with so much life love and future gone. Truly heartbreaking.

RIP beautiful soul. I wish you could have lived longer and touched more lives. I guess God needed you now. Spread your wings and fly with the angels. And say hi to my sister Carol. ❤️

It's disgusting that someone can decide that they have the right to take someone's life. beautiful girl with so much life love and future gone. Truly heartbreaking.

Exaaaaaccctttlllllyyyyý.

MY nomination for post of the day.

(God, if you're listening, why does this stuff happen? I know good things come out of tragedies, brings people together, brings out love and support, helps create laws and organizations, but why does it have to take this, such awful things... The pain and suffering and unspeakable things, bad things that happen to good people. I just don't get it. I'm obviously in need of some serious spiritual education. Jmo, sorry I'll shut up now.)

Because some people and some things hate God and anything good.

What were the temps in the proceeding two weeks? Would the ground be hard frozen?

Yes it was hard and frozen. It would rain and snow then freeze over and over. I am 1 1/2 hours away from there so that's just my opinion of my yard. Hubby and I had hard time digging out the fire pit ...

March 2nd and 3rd was cold in Franklin Va according to almanac.com

Lows were in the 20s with mean temperatures of 37 on the 2nd and 33 on the 3rd.

March 4-5th was in the 70s but still had lows at freezing or below.

March 6th had a low of 19 degrees with a maximum of 32.4

March 7th had a low of 18 degrees and a high of 52

March 8th-12th was back in the high 60's/low 70s.

Zapped, you are so sweet! And smart, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member