VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.

JMO: I *think* this is meant to refer to a member of the family that owns the property, not a member of the H family, as Wavy clearly reported earlier that the owners are not connected to the H family. But I could be wrong.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/10/family-reacts-to-news-of-missing-teens-death/

Or the Wavy reporter's been eating Wes Word Salad ...

ETA link to print article clarifying.

Just a few of my random thoughts...I am sure they tested the work van, truck and any other vehicles for decomp. That would make me think she was alive when she left the house. I am wondering if he found a way to get her in his vehicle..a vehicle..and took her somewhere and kept her there. Restraints, whatever means he could. If he was unable to get back to her, she would have expired if she couldn't get out, or maybe had a grievous injury she succumbed too-possibly drugs, if she had been drugged or overdosed. Perhaps he gave her coke and she died from it-some people do. He may have hit her in the head and knocked her out. But no food and water would do it, too. especially if it had been hot. Perhaps she did manage to free herself, but couldn't get far. I would also check the septic(s) for evidence, gun, etc.

Fly with Angels sweet AJ... I can't even go back to read what I missed. Hugs to Zach, Mountain Kat and all the locals... God is good... always....

PS where is the freaking period on my laptop? all I get are comas.............

You just cracked me up! I get comas too, reading what crazy people do out in the world beyond me!

Possibly, AJ's mom may not have known of a connection, and the maybe* the connection was on WH's family's side. So I'm not sure the newspeople would have known until tonight there was a connection, maybe JH's side didn't know either until yesterday or today. I don't think news was hiding facts, jmo

^^^^THAT! THAT! THAT!^^^^

EXAMPLES of why a conclusion continues to be difficult for me.

Our FACT FINDERS...the Media can't even report actual factual information to us. This has been happening since the very beginning!

It's ridiculous!

Devastated [emoji174][emoji26][emoji107]. But relieved for an actual true lead. May this lead to the truth. AJ you deserved so much more then what was given to you. Many hearts are broken. You are all of our daughters. Rest in peace beautiful girl!

Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.

JMO: I *think* this is meant to refer to a member of the family that owns the property, not a member of the H family, as Wavy clearly reported earlier that the owners are not connected to the H family. But I could be wrong.

Sjm, I just watched the Wavy video and looking at it with the *meaning* of the statement in how you interpreted it above; I think you could be correct.

But, I will say that the way the anchor stated it leaves room for *what exactly did he mean*?

Just a few of my random thoughts...I am sure they tested the work van, truck and any other vehicles for decomp. That would make me think she was alive when she left the house. I am wondering if he found a way to get her in his vehicle..a vehicle..and took her somewhere and kept her there. Restraints, whatever means he could. If he was unable to get back to her, she would have expired if she couldn't get out, or maybe had a grievous injury she succumbed too-possibly drugs, if she had been drugged or overdosed. Perhaps he gave her coke and she died from it-some people do. He may have hit her in the head and knocked her out. But no food and water would do it, too. especially if it had been hot. Perhaps she did manage to free herself, but couldn't get far. I would also check the septic(s) for evidence, gun, etc.

I have thought that WH possibly was "holding her" and once he was arrested he couldn't get back to her... it was something he alluded to in one of his interviews...idk... may he rot in hell.

Possibly, AJ's mom may not have known of a connection, and the maybe* the connection was on WH's family's side. So I'm not sure the newspeople would have known until tonight there was a connection, maybe JH's side didn't know either until yesterday or today. I don't think news was hiding facts, jmo

Seems clear to me that a member of the property owners' family is referred to. Not the H family.

Sorry I lost you. Pay for what?

There was a jailhouse interview posted online that requires you to pay to watch. I didn't, because that concept bothered me, but I wondered if that was what you were referencing. Sorry for the confusion!

Wow! That was a lot of thoughts. Can you give me some insight on how this dodge caravan came into play? I am struggling with that?

Sjm, I just watched the Wavy video and looking at it with the *meaning* of the statement in how you interpreted it above; I think you could be correct.

But, I will say that the way the anchor stated it leaves room for *what exactly did he mean*?

BBM: Wes Word Salad-itis.

I must sleep, but I will be back tomorrow and every day thereafter until justice has been served for AJ.

I have thought that WH possibly was "holding her" and once he was arrested he couldn't get back to her... it was something he alluded to in one of his interviews...idk... may he rot in hell.

Agree. His (supposedly ) daughter was missing but he was supposedly a hour away at WORK when the first piece of her credit card was found. But he made sure that Nephbro took a pic of the card before LE got there.

ETA link to print article clarifying.

I believe you are correct. Mr anchorman should have worded it better tonight. since I did not see earlier report I took it a different way. Sorry if I misled anyone. Going to bed now before I pour anymore dressing on my word salad ;)

I'm so sad to hear that AJ was found dead. I wish this story had a different ending.

That's what I thought too when he made that comment. It was in the Jailhouse interview

"my daughter didn't run away, in our eyes. I still stand by that. Like I said, if someone proves me wrong then... that would be the day. *tearing up* I felt like she had time, and time's ticking."

There are so many family members of victims who are able to forgive. I'm always so amazed by them.

But it is not necessary. It is not required. In my opinion, some things are unforgiveable. If people want to say they want to lay something to rest or let it go, that is fine with me. I just don't see any reason to equate those things with forgiveness. That is not my belief and I loved your post as the other thread closed about freewill! I just wanted to let you know that.

I can forgive tiffs. I can forgive stubbornness. I can even forgive character flaws (having a few of my own), but I cannot forgive murder. I cannot forgive rape. I cannot forgive anyone who would harm my child in some sort of soul-searing, irreparable way. I cannot forgive child molestation. I have worked as a victim advocate and a CASA, and I have had personal experience with the devastation that child molestation can wreak over generations. To tell victims and families that they should rush to some sort of forgiveness is, in my opinion, outright damaging.

But about freewill: I think we way overrate the power of freewill. The desire to understand why some people do horrible things should surely mean that we need to explore the near-universally unacceptable idea that maybe freewill isn't all it is cracked up to be and that maybe some people actually have more freewill than others.

I could give examples, but it would be beyond the scope of this thread. However, I was interested to see someone post that WH "is bipolar." I wonder if it has ever occurred to anyone here that in the grip of a manic episode which is accompanied by psychosis, a person may have less freewill than others?

I missed the bit about bipolar disorder. Is that fact, because if it is it certainly explains his use of language which I was so curious about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member