VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he would of had to find another van . Unless your assuming that she was brought to the vacant house in his truck.

Two possibilities come to mind.

One, if he was selling coke to a few people, it may have given him the option to ask a favor and borrow their car for a quick errand.[ I have seen in episodes of 'First 48' where people trade the use of vehicles for crack or weed in payment. ]

Also, since WH was an experienced burglar, and all around thief, I imagine he has stolen a few cars in his day. I wonder if he 'borrowed' one for his errand?

Wavy just did a segment on AJ stating " they talked to a family member tied to the property where AJ was found and he was just as shocked as everyone else by this discovery" Wavy news 10 @ 11 pm.
I heard this and gasped then thought maybe they meant they spoke with a family member of house owner . Make sense?

One, if he was selling coke to a few people, it may have given him the option to ask a favor and borrow their car for a quick errand.[ I have seen in episodes of 'First 48' where people trade the use of vehicles for crack or weed in payment. ]

Also, since WH was an experienced burglar, and all around thief, I imagine he has stolen a few cars in his day. I wonder if he 'borrowed' one for his errand?

I wouldn't transport a body in a stolen car. Seems a bit risky.

JMO

Well, you wouldn't think he'd come right out and tell LE they'd never find the gun that went with the ammo found in the air vent either, but he did. While still maintaining he had nothing to do with her disappearance. You wouldn't think he would admit to breaking into the house to a reporter, right after saying it was "questionable" that he did it. You wouldn't think he would suddenly, days after telling Nancy Grace that the last time they saw AJ was at 7:30 am on March 2, come up with this ridiculous noon meeting with her some mystery gas station...but he did.

He's not all there, imo. Whether that's because of the coke, because he's freaking out, or because he's just shy a load, I don't know.

Your story make sense except for the second trip to the dump site. Where does the GoPro fit in to this because he really went on and on about in his interview.

I heard this and gasped then thought maybe they meant they spoke with a family member of house owner . Make sense?

Other wise, they would have just said the owner, makes sense, but the thread will shut down, isn't proper, as things stand. This may have been a place he knew and felt in control as a place he may have wanted to set a scenario, it all depends on the evidence, but his sister being moved to cast doubt on him, speaks volumes.

kimi's links

AJ's Media Thread

You come up with the neatest scenarios, but the one about borrowing or trading a car for drugs makes sense. Years ago when I was a kid growing up in Detroit, I saw people do stuff like that. I just didn't think of it.

Yes - next hearing set for April 29th.

Maybe they could let him out long enough to come to this forum and clear some stuff up for us.

Around 1 week later, if we're guessing the dates correctly. I think he screwed up somewhere and had to go back. Maybe because he left the phone. Or because he needed the clothes to dump. I dunno.

Let me preface this by saying I am not nearly delusional enough to believe I am God's gift to Websleuths.

My first post was 3/18 in thread #3. Prior to that post the focus on where to search was meandering nowhere specific. Being from the area my goal was to provide insight as to where you might end up if you drove an hour away. I mentioned southern vb/chesapeake due to WH's work location and previous documented ties to NE North Carolina. Then this wonderful site ran with the possibilities of where searches should be conducted.

There was speculation early on that these threads were being monitored by those close to AJ due to comments made on their social media pages. Then poof, WH gets a tip out of nowhere from a random women who knows his alernate cell phone number that was not on the flyers. Weird how the world works...and perhaps it is purely coincidental...but that is roughly in the time frame of when the van was sighted in Franklin. Also weird how witnesses who "contacted" WH are never seen in the media...yet those in Franklin and near the pond (places searched due to the police inestigation) were located and interviewed by local media.

What I am suggesting is that he was either afraid the area of S Battlefield would be searched....or he saw another opportunity to misdirect the investigation. But, If S Battlefield was the original dump sight, it makes sense why the van was seen in Franklin when it was. And it also makes sense why he did not use his own vehicle...people were already questioning his involvement.

This is already a terrible narrative however it plays out...but somehow we need to keep digging because...

AJ deserves justice.

Thank you. So he would not of rented a van, got the phone from the body, and plant it only 20 minutes away using his work truck

No, I doubt two vehicles used that same day. But if he worked in Franklin, he had the chance to be near enough IOW to dispose of the phone, working that into his workday. Maybe the night the van was spotted was 4 weeks ago, that's when he grabbed the clothes and phone, later scattering them to throw the search off

Maybe they could let him out long enough to come to this forum and clear some stuff up for us.

That would kill this thread for sure if he joined WS from what I know re: TOS.

JMO

Welcome to all the new Websleuths members.

Please remember if you post about something you read in a mainstream media outlet, be it national or local, you must provide a link to the article.

If people start posting, " I think I read this in a local paper..." then pretty soon the unsubstantiated post becomes fact.

On behalf of Websleuths I want to extend our heartfelt sympathy to AJ's loved ones. We are all so sorry about what happened to your lovely AJ.

We are here to help. Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

So the grass may have grown around her after the snow melted?

Well, not directly around her since decomposition kills the grass. So there would have been a bare spot around her.

I wouldn't transport a body in a stolen car. Seems a bit risky.

JMO

He could have "borrowed" (with permission - or not, given his skills) a car and taken a live but restrained or bound or drugged (etc.) AJ to the house and thus not transported a body in a vehicle that wasn't his own, but an alive AJ, and then killed her there.

Much better odds of using a vehicle that wasn't your own and not leaving as much evidence that way, especially if it's not a vehicle LE was apt to have any reason to have on their radar...no smell, no risk of bodily fluids...

He could have "borrowed" (with permission - or not, given his skills) a car and taken a live but restrained or bound or drugged (etc.) AJ to the house and thus not transported a body in a vehicle that wasn't his own, but an alive AJ, and then killed her there.

Much better odds of using a vehicle that wasn't your own and not leaving as much evidence that way, especially if it's not a vehicle LE was apt to have any reason to have on their radar...no smell, no risk of bodily fluids...

Runs the risk that

1) The person you "borrowed" the car from without permission (AKA GTA) reports the car stolen while the victim is inside and you are caught red-handed.

2) The person you borrowed the car from would roll on you in a heartbeat, esp in a missing teen case.

JMO - still very risky.

What do statistics say re: perpetrators of homicides of 18 year old females? (I would suspect other 18 year old females would be most likely to threaten, but IDK how many do it.)

Boyfriend/girlfriend, parent/step-parent, friends, strangers?

Then again, it might not be a homicide.

JMO

If the location on Quality Plumbing is accurate on google search, Centerville Turnpike, VB, then the Battlefield Blvd (clothes location) is fairly close, 15 minutes or so.

I had to move on from AJ's threads as they were moving a bit too quickly for me to keep up with, but I was sad to hear through Facebook of the remains being found and then confirmed to be her. :( RIP.

Zach is strong, I almost certain he wants us to go on, thank you, StarrChance and all. You're all pinch myself this is real & good.

Good points but was #2 told by WH,LE or her family? I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove