VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article you linked, WH says the jacket a "neighbor" saw her wearing the day she went missing was found. Didn't WH meet with AJ that day? Why did he say the neighbor said she was wearing the jacket, not that he himself can confirm AJ was wearing that jacket?

"Mr. Hadsell told 10 On Your Side police have recovered pieces of his daughter’s debit card and her jacket, which a neighbor said he saw Anjelica wearing the day of her disappearance. The Norfolk Police Department has not confirmed that information"

Welcome to Wes Word Salad (sarcasm).

This is also the jacket he said (in podcast interview) was found by police when executing a search warrant.

The same jacket he said (in his first jailhouse interview) that he found while breaking and entering.

Possibly the same jacket (according to information from Zach which he received from the kid's mother) that did not belong to AJ at all.

Clear as Virginia clay? Sorry :(

Yes, I am aware of their family situation. I'm very sorry Zach & AJ did not have the opportunity to reconcile before her death. I don't know why she chose to be adopted by WH. I don't care. She was a lovely young woman.

I don't have any reason to suspect WH. Or Zach. Or anyone else in particular.

I have never been sexually molested or abused. It might be that it influences the opinions and imaginations of people who were. IDK. I think there must be some reason why you all have envisioned what you have and why I haven't.

NPD and the college expressed sympathies to the Hadsell family just yesterday. Very specifically.

JMO

Please allow me to say this very carefully because now I'm the one with boiling blood... being a survivor of abuse gives a person a very unique insight into behaviors, gestures, language, etc. that someone without that experience usually never even notices. Why? They don't know the signs, they don't know what to look for, things don't stand out to them.

I cannot say if WH was sexually targeting AJ (sorry Zach, but I have to say this) but he most certainly could have been, given his history. To pretend it's out of the question is to do a great disservice to his first wife who knows all too well what he's capable of.

I think I am allowed to disagree with you on this.

I believe both Zach & WH loved AJ and were good fathers to her. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I will believe the best of both men. Zach doesn't believe WH did anything wrong to her either, from what I have read. JMO, you don't have to choose one.

If she immediately went from a loving home into one of abuse and a lack of nurturing, I would not expect her to excel the way she did throughout her high school career and her freshman year of college.

JMO

I'm pretty sure he's changed his mind on this.......

Vail, I so applaud you right now!

The VIBE on this thread in the past few pages has not been good, IMO!

I'm not attached to any particular scenario or conclusion. It appears to me that neither is SeeAlice.

Well, if I've done anything to add to the bad vibe, that certainly hasn't been my intention. I do admit to being testy since remains were found on Thursday. If I've come off as snippy, I hope everyone will cut me a bit of slack. I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm tired, and I've honestly devoted more time to this case than is healthy emotionally.

And so it goes.

This makes me think of the clothes that were discovered on Battlefield Blvd. TWO sports bras, Norview HS shorts, with all his comings and goings to the house to pick up the van, could he have had an opportunity to enter the house and retrieve those clothing items to be "discovered" later? I can't imagine she was wearing 2 bras or even shorts when she disappeared.

Was just thinking....didn't WH say he was leaving his work van parked at JH's b/c he wasn't supposed to use it for personal use (GPS-equipped)? Maybe the LE got those records? I apologize if this has already been mentioned...everything is blending right this sec!

No, he tried to get someone else arrested for it first, that backfired. Then he tried planting a few other things, that didn't work, either. I guess the Flickr photo didn't bother you, either?

No, the Flickr photos don't bother me at all. There is nothing there, IMO. Maybe a few personal reflections can be seen by each viewer, IDK.

JMO

I do too.

I actually recall that the name of the person she was referring to is in the conversation and was blurred out in the media, <modsnip>. luckyseven did an excellent analysis of the texts and they are not relevant IMO. Classic case of someone wanting to take anything that seemed nefarious and fit it into the disappearance.

I just want to say for any newbies or anyone who needs a reminder, I am not a mod nor am pretending to be, but from experience as a MEMBER, the highers up that be WILL close down a thread, for good/forever sometimes (Dylan Redwine for example) if things get too heated, so everyone, pleeeease, for Zach's sake if anything, try to be nice. There's a saying we try to implement here, it's called "Scroll and Roll". I know its hard sometimes!

*I know we must stand up for certain things, etc. I just don't want to see AJ's thread get shut down so please try to be tactful if possible (not that everyone here isn't being tactful, kwim). Sorry not trying to be crappy in any way to anyone.

I think I am allowed to disagree with you on this.

I believe both Zach & WH loved AJ and were good fathers to her. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I will believe the best of both men. Zach doesn't believe WH did anything wrong to her either, from what I have read. JMO, you don't have to choose one.

If she immediately went from a loving home into one of abuse and a lack of nurturing, I would not expect her to excel the way she did throughout her high school career and her freshman year of college.

JMO

IMO, she was most likely a well rounded, driven & kind individual due to her success in SPORTS. She obviously threw herself into sports very successfully, which also leads to good "time management", goals, & academic achievement.

She most likely had strong support from her coaches, teaches & friends. Looks obvious to me.

Some kids have this type of support system to escape family dysfunction, which is apparent to me in AJ's situation. I have seen it many times. JMO. You never know what goes on behind closed doors, and she certainly had protective peers, especially male, whose hearts are breaking.

RIP Anjelica.

I just want to say for any newbies or anyone who needs a reminder, I am not a mod nor am pretending to be, but from experience as a member, the highers that be will close down a thread, for good sometimes (Dyan Redwine for example) if things get too heated, so everyone, pleeeease, for Zach's sake if anything, try to be nice. I know its hard sometimes. There's a saying we use here for any newbies, it's called "Scroll and Roll".

*I know we must stand up for certain things, etc. I just don't want to see AJ's thread get shut down so please try to be tactful if possible. Sorry not trying to be a @#$%^.

Thanks for the reminder.

I don't think there is anything to support your red flag warnings, but that is JMO.

I know you haven't had the chance to read all the threads yet, but I would strongly suggest you do. There is pertinent information strewn throughout these treads about WH that lends credibility to our theories. We wouldn't put him on blast if there wasn't sufficient evidence to do so. I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest or attack you. All I ask is for you to look deeper into this. If you still have the same opinion after, I would love for you to explain why. Maybe....just......maybe there is something we have missed.

Here is a link to the actual witness who saw the dark van at the Smiths Ferry Rd house speaking about the night he spotted it. Not Potts. It's about 1:20 into the video here:

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...s-at-home-where-human-remains-found/25573359/

(Snipped from article)

Patrick Gallagher lives next door. He says three or four weeks ago, he saw a dark colored Dodge Caravan pull into the driveway and carport.

"I wish I would have just listened to (my) gut and went back the next day or something," he said.

Please allow me to say this very carefully because now I'm the one with boiling blood... being a survivor of abuse gives a person a very unique insight into behaviors, gestures, language, etc. that someone without that experience usually never even notices. Why? They don't know the signs, they don't know what to look for, things don't stand out to them.

I cannot say if WH was sexually targeting AJ (sorry Zach, but I have to say this) but he most certainly could have been, given his history. To pretend it's out of the question is to do a great disservice to his first wife who knows all too well what he's capable of.

Very well said - thank you, thank you, thank you! I couldn't get past gnashing my teeth to think this far ahead. I should be glad for someone who doesn't know that feeling. I could write a book about it. When my brother was on trial, the guy who was in the basement with him and me and my sister on occasion (who went on to become a detective, then ME in our big city) got up on the stand and testified for my brother and his "good character" and that he didn't think he was capable of SA, and he would be the first to cut off his privates, yak yak yak. And I'm sitting in the courtroom thinking "what a liar! He was in the basement with us!!". It just changes your world, that's all.

So very, very sorry to hear this news. It's truly been a horrible week. Here.

I am not going to lie, I personally sit on the fence about sexual abuse in their relationship, mainly because we have no evidence of that occurring.

I do not think it is beyond the realm of possibility, but it is not yet set in stone to have happened.

I think people should be able to voice concern or criticism they have with any theory; it could lead to new ideas. I also do not think people should be attacked and ganged up on for voicing those concerns. I personally found nothing offensive in the dissenting opinions.

However I also think the possibility of an unhealthy relationship between WH and AJ should definitely be considered, even though I am agnostic of the idea currently until we have something more solid in that realm.

Let us all get along and respond to each other civilly.

JMO

If it turns out AJ died of an accidental death or was the victim of someone else, then should all of these behaviors, gestures, language, etc., that apparently only sexually abused people & experts (I guess) can see be tossed out? Because if you are wrong about what happened to AJ, they are completely unreliable predictors.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member