VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught my hubby up on everything (he has background in the "whodunit" world) and his feeling is there are 2...one who actually did it...another called after the fact to help. I am new to posting here although I have been reading for quite sometime so I am still learning all the rules...in other words, I don't want to say/do something I am not supposed to out of ignorance of all of the rules. But...he also thinks WH because of the record, past, the behavior, the way he has presented himself and the evidence released thus far. He thinks the reason the LE are saying the ole' No Suspects line is because they have the main player, but they do not have an air-tight case on the accomplice and think HE he is a flight-risk. Hubby thinks that this accomplish is someone very close to WH.

I hope I didn't break any rules! :blushing:

My opinion...

I tend to agree with your hubby PirateGirl. Originally I thought one perp only. However, the more I review all the pieces of info and the time frame possibilities the more and more I see the potential for an accomplice at some point. IMO...Too much was going onfor just one person to conduct alone. If so, I don't think a 2nd person was involved until after whatever "incident" occurred had already resulted in her death. I feel he confided in someone he knew and felt he could trust to help protect him, even if under a false explanation of what happened during an incident". This second person would have to be someone loyal enough to not violate their new secret "bond" or would have to be someone w/ something to lose or something being held over their head if they did not help.

Still thinking on this potential scenario...he seems way to social and chatty to do much on his own buy perhaps that is what really makes him as dangerous and many suspect he was and is.

JMO.

For someone to have killed her during the day makes more sense than in the evening. It was a weekday, so most people would be at work and nobody would hear much if there was anything to be heard. I highly doubt there was a gunshot because I feel like that would be heard by SOMEONE. I think the noon meeting with WH is when she was no longer with us.

Totally speculation here but I don't think she ever left her house on her own accord. It's certainly possible that noon-ish time frame on Monday March 2nd is when she passed. I suppose we'll find out when the ME releases his/her findings re: TOD, COD, etc. Or, if someone just comes clean and confesses everything.

Something just hit me about the location of the house. Perhaps WH was looking for a site he could leave a body. That road, judging by the videos in the media, is a pretty busy road for a rural area during the day so I imagine a lot of people use that road to get from A to B. Perhaps he was looking for a place and did a double take at that house. According to the media, it looked "dilapidated" and had "waist-high grass" which points to it being an abandoned property.

Now, say he did a double take and made a u-turn to go drive by it again. Maybe it was on the opposite side of the road so he had to turn around once again to pull to the side of the road and really look at it.

My question is, would that kind of strange activity/movement be able to be tracked by cellphone pings? Someone kind of circling a certain property and perhaps hovering over it?

No. The ping would just keep coming from the same tower.

It was never confirmed, but Brenchen was pretty sure that LE confirmed video of her at 7-11 the night after WH claims to have met her?

IIRC, Brenchen never said it was confirmed but she was HOPING it was legit because it would explain something she'd heard re: an early morning argument between AJ and JH.

I don't think so. ( I'm behind so this has probably been answered)
Have you read all the threads?
She was awake at 7 am and said goodbye to her mother and sisters when they left the house.
There were texts from her phone to her mom saying she was with friends but her mom said it didn't sound like AJ. She knows how she talks and it was off.
Not one friend has come forward to say "she was with me."
I think she was kidnapped that morning and the killer is the one who sent the texts to delay a missing persons report.
In the initial missing report, she was last seen at 7 am. Then, about 10 days later, WH says he met her at noon at a gas station to give her money and they just kinda stared at each other for 30 minutes. He said "she departed my presence at 12:45. ". He said he got in trouble by his boss for being late back from lunch.
Ever since then, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head that he killed her at 12:45.

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. If they're able to determine the aprox. TOD & it's the same, it will be interesting to see if/how his story changes.

Do we know if he has/had a girlfriend?

He had been moved out of the house for 3 weeks or so right?

It wouldnt be inconceivable in that situation at all IMO.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I think he may have left JH, instead of the other way around.

Honestly, as soon as I learned the FBI had been in on this investigation from the beginning, it answered a lot of questions I had about why LE was being so tight lipped. In my extremely subjective experience, this is very standard protocol especially when they (LE) actually do have a suspect or POI but can't name him/her just yet due to lack of critical evidence. Obviously I don't know if this is the case in THIS case, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Absolutely! They collect as much evidence as they can. Theres no telling what they know or what led things to where they are now.

It was never confirmed, but Brenchen was pretty sure that LE confirmed video of her at 7-11 the night after WH claims to have met her?

IIRC, Brenchen never said it was confirmed but she was HOPING it was legit because it would explain something she'd heard re: an early morning argument between AJ and JH.

That's how I recall it too (especially the BBM bit). IMO, we can't deduce anything from it/use that information constructively as we don't know which 7-11, what day or time it occurred, nor if it's confirmed :(.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/

Thanks to LuckySeven! (Original post w/ link here - direct link to the transcript is the link above)

And for those newer to the case who might appreciate it, another of LuckySeven's great pieces of work - a comprehensive sort of intro/background "info sheet" https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSym1Wkyq9ZafCGSsoNjqIvap2_tIe1ksBzpcawoT4U/edit

Finally! Thank you so much and thank you LuckySeven for transcribing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Motherofdragons, and all of WS, for being there when Zach most needed someone. I love this group and we are truly a community. Please know, Zach, that we are all here for you, even if we can't come sit with you. We are holding you up and sending many prayers up on your behalf.

I just popped in for a second to see if anyone has heard from Zach. I guess our Daenerys sent a few of her dragons his way? :)

Did someone say the 2nd interview with ch was transcribed if yes can someone point me in the direction ! It's very strange to me that he talked and talked and talked to anyone who would listen but now silent as a mouse !!

I guess I can go back to bed now. Was just worried to death about our Sweet One.

Night all!

It would make sense that if she and JH had a fight early Monday morning, she could have left the house, been filmed at the 7-11, and come home right around the time the girls were leaving for school that morning, knowing mom would be gone and she would have the house to herself.

Khaleesi, I bow humbly at you feet. You are wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper