VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a poster/site on here yesterday that mentioned candles for AJ. But it looked like you had to pay to have a online candle lit for AJ. Was that legit?

I only ask because when you click on the site you only seen digital candles. But no pictures nor names of people that donated a candle like a fund me page. Plus no pictures of AJ nor nothing. Just some digital candles that were supposedly from 23 countries. Was that legit or what? Just asking.

I am 100% sure boss has been interviewed by all that matter. I believe he has a lot of the missing puzzle pieces.

I was just looking at picture of Jans house there is a dark blue van parked infront of her home. You will need to seen who it is attached to, I am already in trouble for this. Everyone drink a beer....CHeers

That's actually not totally true - the text was to her sister. The weird ones to her mom were sent much later, like 5:30am the next morning.

The first text was to her sister but I thought she was "texting back and forth" with mom and the last one was at 5:30 am? wh claimed he got a text later. I'll go look for a link darn it. Lol

Eta:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...utside-Virginia-home-search-missing-teen.html

This one just says that she received texts shortly after she disappeared. I looked all around but it's not clear when mom started receiving texts. Her sister text her when she got home from school and AJs phone replied "with friends" .

Sorry, I didn't clear anything up. But I still understand it that several texts were received by mom with the last one being at 5:30 am.

I was just looking at picture of Jans house there is a dark blue van parked infront of her home. You will need to seen who it is attached to, I am already in trouble for this. Everyone drink a beer....CHeers

Jen? Who is jan?

Unless he used another ID. Wouldn't he also have to have proof of insurance? If there was a legal rental, then more likely you are right and it was not him but a friend who rented it. LE will be all over his friends like white on rice.
Maybe that is what freaked the sister out, possibly she rented it for him?

Signing out West coast time. Thanks to all. Due to this case; I would love to thank everybody who comments. But the threads move so fast that my Thanks are tired. But I love you guys/gals and we never even met. Much Obliged.

BTW: Wes; Like my ending quote on my footer reads: You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

LOL GOOD NIGHT ALL. I salute.

Is there something tangible we can do in memory of AJ? I believe it was in Jenise Wright's case that people donated boxes of crayons or school supplies to her school (she was only six) in her memory. Did AJ have a favorite cause or charity? Something for her high school softball team? Anyone have any good ideas? It doesn't have to be monetary.

I have wondered this all along but I wasn't sure if I could muse about that. I would not be surprised if he has/had more than one. I think he was trying to get a few new ones with his phone interview. He enjoys playing the charmer and quoting A Walk to Remember. He's quite a catch. (Where's my "vomit" emoji)?

She was gonna tell on me - just keeps repeating, I don't care who said it, LE or WH. If he wasn't attracted to AJ, I would be very surprised. Or if it was more a case of AJ was going to keep him from coming home (again, tell on him), WH could have felt cornered. No one wants to go back to jail, esp if they have done the stretch he did. He had everything with JH, and it was slipping away. AJ reinforced that. IMO JMO, maybe a little "Glad you're gone, stay away" kind of emotions. I think he came over there for her, either thinking he was going to get on her good side, talk to her, and fix everything, and when he saw her strength and resolve, he was furious. He may have gone over there and interrupted her chores by taking her to the truck while she was folding towels, but I tend to believe she went over to his motel room to get money for her bf, WH might have brought out his stash, said "let's do some, then go to the driving range" (or tried to get her in bed, or NOT - doesn't really matter), or he said "I'll help you with the Golf Pro gift, meet me, etc......" I can't help but think he did something to her, not in her house, at his hotel room on his lunch hour - then he had to "stare at her" during the ride to a vacant house." He won't forget that long stare that was 30 minutes. This is why I get the icky feeling when he said he was 30 min late from lunch (not 15, right?). He was staring at her trying to decide what he was going to do with the body when he got off work (and in whose car). He got out there and couldn't bury her, no tools, ground too hard, and thought he'd come back later. Oopsie, got locked up and he inadvertently mentioned "punching a dog in the face", not that they didn't have enough to keep him on B&E, but they were piling it on so he wasn't going to interfere any more with his planted stuff. I agree with whoever said he wanted to be the hero all the way around. He found everything! He wanted her dead so she couldn't tell on him, most likely IMO how he hit on her, or offered her drugs, something along those lines. I guess we'll see. Last thing on my mind tonight. Sweet AJ with the great smile.

Wonder what kind of remodeling? Replacing carpets? Removing flooring? Painting walls? etc etc etc

I read somewhere a security system was being installed...maybe that is what appears to be remodeling?

Someone mentioned on here this morning that they had a job doing data entry for a state parole board, IIRC. Mentioned that case info such as (her example) "returning to the scene." (Of a murder, I presume.)

I would be interested in learning more about this. How is that info coded into UCIC reports?

Thanks.

I hope this helps answer your question ???
http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=27884

Zach, I am close by. Please reach out if you need it. I am more than willing to come and pray with you, listen, cry with you... whatever you need.

That's actually not totally true - the text was to her sister. The weird ones to her mom were sent much later, like 5:30am the next morning.

Where was the step-dad when those texts were sent?
Was her phone found?

"Officers found the remains near a shed in the backyard of a home on Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County. Cops visited the home after receiving a tip ... medical examiners have not determined a cause of death.

Last month, Hadsell's father was arrested after he broke into the house of someone who he thinks kidnapped his 18-year-old daughter. In a jailhouse interview, Wesley Hadsell told WAVY that he found his daughter's jacket inside the house. Police wouldn't comment on his claim. "

I just spent the last hour catching up on this thread. I was really worried for Zach and so relieved when one of our members went to be with him. You guys/gals are amazing. I have never been apart of a community like this before.

And Zach, thank you for allowing someone to reach out. You are the voice for AJ now and she needs you here.

That's why I keep asking about the van. It's the part that has me puzzled.

Coming out of lurking because this thought has been nagging me since her clothes were found at Battlefield. Im sorry if this theory has already been suggested. What if he moved her by towing a boat with her in it? I stink with direction, but I wonder if Battlefield is on the way? (I never go out that far)
The clothes could have flown out of the boat. Not an uncommon sight around here. Didnt WH go "fishing"?

You guys are a wonderful group. I do not know AJ or her family, but it has touched my heart. Zach and family, there are no words.

My opinion...

I tend to agree with your hubby PirateGirl. Originally I thought one perp only. However, the more I review all the pieces of info and the time frame possibilities the more and more I see the potential for an accomplice at some point. IMO...Too much was going onfor just one person to conduct alone. If so, I don't think a 2nd person was involved until after whatever "incident" occurred had already resulted in her death. I feel he confided in someone he knew and felt he could trust to help protect him, even if under a false explanation of what happened during an incident". This second person would have to be someone loyal enough to not violate their new secret "bond" or would have to be someone w/ something to lose or something being held over their head if they did not help.

Still thinking on this potential scenario...he seems way to social and chatty to do much on his own buy perhaps that is what really makes him as dangerous and many suspect he was and is.

JMO.
Geesh, with this case, it wouldn't surprise me if it was like the Rebecca Watts case and half a dozen are arrested. Strange behavior by so many of the main players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove