VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning, take a walk around a residential block and see what you find on the ground.

I am 99.99% positive you will find at least one envelope.

Odds are better than 50-50 you will also find a debit/credit/gift card.

JMO

ETA - And I do not blame anyone whose child is missing for getting excited.

I walk my dog around residential areas twice a day. I have NEVER found any cut up gift cards or credit cards. Once I did find a wallet and returned it and found out it had been left on the roof of the car and the guy had been looking for it too.

I have not seen any envelopes in the 12 yrs i have been walking the dogs. And that is certainly not 99% of the time as you seem to predict. :waitasec:

Can we go back to the Go-Pro?

Transcript by Lucky Seven.

It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out. But I figured it out and when she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because these things are a little over that.

These results came up within a few seconds:

http://gopro.com/
http://shop.gopro.com/cameras/hero/CHDHA-301.html

My questions:

Why would AJ want a Go Pro?
Why would the bf want a Go- Pro?

What are they looking to document with the purchase of the Go Pro?

Could the seller have been on Craigslist and someone Anjelica did not know? I searched Craigslist in VB to see if people were selling them online.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/4971165614.html -

Just questions and an example. What are the top ten reasons people buy a Go Pro? Hmmm...

I have a son in 7th grade. He floored me the other day by asking if he could get a Go Pro. I had no idea he knew what one was. His hobbies are eating, sleeping until noon, and playing golf. I'm not exactly sure why he wants one, just that he does. We just went on a cruise for spring break and I swear we were the only family without one on the ship.

I have to say though that I don't believe the GoPro story the way WH tells it.

IMO The debit/credit card was snipped and left to make it look like a crime was committed nearby and to point a finger at a neighbor.

Wonder if it was agreed upon between some people to place the card there as a way to point the finger in the direction of the texty kid just like it was discussed in the jailhouse rock document about the jacket placement/finding as well. Maybe there was a conversation about placing the debit card as well. Just another scenario to consider.

BBM:
WH: I respect that. That is probably what that was. They want to get to the bottom of the truth. I don’t think they did it to, like, sell me out, rat me out. It wasn’t that - we talked about it. It was more like we just agreed that, I don’t know… I had a conversation with an individual and I felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. I didn’t have the jacket. I didn’t plant the jacket. I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there, which… you yourself have a lot of that information.

This was her bank card, and it's not likely that WH's name was on it. It's also doubtful that WH had a credit card let alone with AJ's name attached . Like I said before: there is no meaning here. I don't think the killer cared less whether the card got used or not.
They might want to cut the card to prevent it from being used by someone random so that any remaining money in the account would go to her heirs. I don't think this was the motive, but an after thought. There has been speculation she might have recently received her spring term financial aid payout, which could have been several thousand dollars.

Lurker here that has followed AJ's thread from the beginning :) I just want to thank everyone for being relentless for AJ (AND for Zach) because AJ needs a voice and deserves justice! The majority of sleuthers here were on the right track (unfortunately) from the beginning with AJ not being a runaway. I'm on board with the majority regarding person most likely responsible based on facts presented thus far.

In regards to COD, would her body be released to family for the funeral if COD had yet to be determined? I'm not an eloquent speaker/writer and I'm typing from my iphone so my apologies in advance. :)

By the way, I do have a chihuahua but she doesn't wear a tutu. She has one but refuses to wear it :)

BBM

Glad you joined and

:welcome:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :welcome:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:welcome:​

I'm not very familiar with how it's done, but from what I've seen from the threads I've followed, I imagine, it's hard for me to type it even, because it's not something I'm guessing at but now real, AJ's remains according to MSM at the medical examiners for weeks to come. Thank you very much for great first post. Hope you continue, not stuck on writing well or form here on WS, just the facts.

Below you'll find most of Zach's response, and others up thread.

Zach's text from last Thursday to Tricia

I walk my dog around residential areas twice a day. I have NEVER found any cut up gift cards or credit cards. Once I did find a wallet and returned it and found out it had been left on the roof of the car and the guy had been looking for it too.

I have not seen any envelopes in the 12 yrs i have been walking the dogs. And that is certainly not 99% of the time as you seem to predict. :waitasec:

Agree, I live in the city in an urban section, I walk everywhere, I see Cheeto wrappers, cigar wrappers, cigarette packs, an occasional receipt, sometimes lottery tickets. Litter bugs me I notice. Never saw an envelope, I would have assumed there was cash in it and opened it, and never a credit card or gift card.

With WH's previous history of Breaking and Entering, I wonder why (IF he is the one responsible) that AJ was left outside? Was it because he was in too big of a hurry to put her inside? Did he plan on returning to move her somewhere else? With all the water in the area, was she purposely left somewhere outside in hopes that she would be found? With all his travels here and there, why leave her in an area where he was known to have recently been working? Could this abandoned house possibly have been used for other things? Was there a Go-Pro ever purchased? This should be easily clarified by asking the person it was intended to be bought for? Did AJ have a current boyfriend at the time of her demise? If so, I wonder why it wasn't mentioned that way in the obituary? So many questions....so few answers....

Her boyfriend was mentioned in the obit, but only included in the long list of friends names. He was never given a Go-Pro, in my opinion. I think we would have heard that from him.

I think she might have been left outside so the elements would do their damage to her and prevent forensics from learning anything. JMO

I also think it is possible that she was in a very shallow grave. jmo

I think he had to leave her around where he was working because he was familiar with the area and would have an excuse to be around if he was called out for being there.

I walk my dogs in one of the biggest cities in the U.S. three times a day, plus out just walking, and I'm an observer, ya know.. (Who would ever guess I'm nosey!) and I can say I am definitely not seeing stuff just laying around all of the time. Maybe envelopes like junk mail, but even then I'll notice it. Credit/gift cards? Almost never! I agree.

I have a son in 7th grade. He floored me the other day by asking if he could get a Go Pro. I had no idea he knew what one was. His hobbies are eating, sleeping until noon, and playing golf. I'm not exactly sure why he wants one, just that he does. We just went on a cruise for spring break and I swear we were the only family without one on the ship.

I have to say though that I don't believe the GoPro story the way WH tells it.

BBM

LOL...I'm guessing he wants it to film his golfing. I know a few people who have go pros and use them for their sports. It helps them remember what they did, what happened, and they have eye witness proof to it all.

BBM THIS is very important I think.

Why was it important for the card to be cut up and not just tossed?

My opinion is that it was to prevent the card from being used.

Now. Who and why would want to ensure the card was not used?

The person who was responsible for it.

:moo:

If memory serves me correctly it was NOT a credit card. Based on the available photos we have of the card, it appears to be a Wells Fargo debit card.

I carry one of these myself and its a perfect match to the card shown in the photo IMO. These carry a Visa logo on them as well, so I can understand the confusion.

Something that NAGS me is the property section of the missing person report.

I've looked and looked at the *cleaned up redacted* piece shared here on WS and my eyes swear at me over and over that I see *Partial Of Check Card* on the 2nd line of Property Description.

If that is an accurate glimpse (can't be sure) of something listed on that report...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Just tossing it out there.

Maybe the debit card was broken during a lock picking exercise and then discarded.

Tomorrow morning, take a walk around a residential block and see what you find on the ground.

I am 99.99% positive you will find at least one envelope.

Odds are better than 50-50 you will also find a debit/credit/gift card.

JMO

ETA - And I do not blame anyone whose child is missing for getting excited.

I walk many blocks around my residential neighborhood and have been doing that for many years. I've never noticed any envelopes on the ground much less a debit/credit/gift card. Come to think of it, I've never seen/found a debit/credit/gift card on the ground anywhere I've ever walked :notgood: ... I must not be lucky like that.

If one of my kids, who I love with all my heart and soul, ever killed someone [ God Forbid] --- I would not cover for them. Nope. Sorry. If it was self defense and they had a good reason then I would support them all through their legal processes. And I would always love them, forever, because they would always be my baby. But I would not cover for them or lie for them. I will admit that I lied for my kids [ as in wrote sick notes]when they had senioritis and wanted to go to the beach instead of school a few times. I am not a totally perfect moralistic example. :angel: But MURDER or real crimes--NO NEVER.

My brother absolutely adores his son....and he told him that if he didn't go to the PD and turn himself in (for murder), then my bro would call the police. He loved him through the trial as well as through the time he served...but he would never hide or lie for him for taking another life.

One thing that I hope doesn't happen. If WH is charged, that he doesn't enter an Alford Plea.

They might want to cut the card to prevent it from being used by someone random so that any remaining money in the account would go to her heirs. I don't think this was the motive, but an after thought. There has been speculation she might have recently received her spring term financial aid payout, which could have been several thousand dollars.

Thats a good catch. They might want that money though. But i certainly didn't think of that. It is a good possibility .

Didn't they find the cc with a bunch of other credit cards belonging to other people or did I dream that?

If you dreamed it we had the same dream on the same day at the same time. There was some mention of various other credit/debit cards found in the same search on the same day. I'm too tired to dig back and find the links but yes, it was there.

Not too many people could get Nancy Grace to give them 1 minute of exposure to get their child's story out there. And what did he do? He lied on national tv to people about when he last seen her. He basically lied on the missing persons report as well for letting mom think 730 am was the last time seen. Iam surprised the interviewer didn't follow up on him about the gas station meet up and which gas station and why the mpr says 7am , etc etc.

Nancy Grace would have zoomed in on that immediately. Jmo

Can we go back to the Go-Pro?

Transcript by Lucky Seven.

It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out. But I figured it out and when she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because these things are a little over that.

These results came up within a few seconds:

http://gopro.com/
http://shop.gopro.com/cameras/hero/CHDHA-301.html

My questions:

Why would AJ want a Go Pro?
Why would the bf want a Go- Pro?

What are they looking to document with the purchase of the Go Pro?

Could the seller have been on Craigslist and someone Anjelica did not know? I searched Craigslist in VB to see if people were selling them online.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/4971165614.html -

Just questions and an example. What are the top ten reasons people buy a Go Pro? Hmmm...

Why was it so important to say it took him hours? What was so sensitive to WH about a gopro? There's a nugget in there somewhere but I can't figure it out. Was it all smoke and mirrors to explain the money? If so, then why??

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gopro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member