VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm #3, I guess. I haven't come to any final conclusion.

I am #4. I certainly believe that WH is a participant and guilty in her disappearance. I do wonder if any other relative was involved with WH in the actions that led to her death or if WH is trying to divert attention from someone he loves/cares about. At the end of the day, I want to know the whole story.

I am curious if WH was at the home before she want missing.
I think she came home on Friday?
Was he there over the weekend or.......
Did WH show up at the house right when JH left with the kids?

I'm gonna bump up the question that we still have no idea where JH was during the disappearance. We know WH was supposed to be in Franklin but what about jH?

Wouldn't JH have the legal right to change AJ's name without actual adoption papers?

No, not in VA. I have a niece that graduates this year and all she wanted was to be able to walk the stage using the last name of the man that has raised her. My brother hasn't laid eyes on her since she was 5 but the courts were unable to process a legal name change without his notarized consent. Luckily he gave it after much begging but the only other option available to her mom was to file to emancipate her so that Tay would have the legal authority to change it herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About this name change...
JH was not married to ZH when Angelica was born. So, before the most recent name change, her name had already been changed from either her mother's legal surname or her bio dad's surname. Because, you can see that before she was Hadsell, her school uniforms said, "Hoffer." In Zach's blog, he also stated that the original spelling of her first name was different (Angelica v. Anjelica.)

Obviously, bio mother has no issue with changing her child's name at least three different ways. The one thing we don't know is if any or all of those name changes were done through the judicial process.

Can you imagine having your name changed three times by the time you were still only a teenager? UGH!!!

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red...

Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red pick up. One is always at the house, even if he isn't.

And

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH He has a work van and it was parked at the house...

He has a work van and it was parked at the house already

Thank you for finding these posts from Zach. :) My brain was having a spasm because I thought for sure ^^^^^ was what had been stated prior. I feel better now. :)

I'll bow out of the "adoption" question for now, because I simply don't see the relevance.

JMO :)

I'm gonna bump up the question that we still have no idea where JH was during the disappearance. We know WH was supposed to be in Franklin but what about jH?

We can't talk about JH because that would be sleuthing her. We aren't allowed to discuss that here.

About this name change...
JH was not married to ZH when Angelica was born. So, before the most recent name change, her name had already been changed from either her mother's legal surname or her bio dad's surname. Because, you can see that before she was Hadsell, her school uniforms said, "Hoffer." In Zach's blog, he also stated that the original spelling of her first name was different (Angelica v. Anjelica.)

Obviously, bio mother has no issue with changing her child's name at least three different ways. The one thing we don't know is if any or all of those name changes were done through the judicial process.

Can you imagine having your name changed three times by the time you were still only a teenager? UGH!!!

Yeah, I don't understand that. Not trying to take anything away from Zach but how was AJ allowed to use his last name if that wasn't legally her last name, like with school registrations, health insurance, and doctors offices things like that?

Is there anyone who thinks WH didn't kill AJ?

Just from reading here, and links, honestly there are many who would be just as big a suspect. But No One has been arrested for her disappearance or murder yet, have they?

Yeah, there's been 1 (one) person on this thread who has expressed that specific view that there is NO reason at this point to suspect he's the #1 suspect. IIRC. One.
Sorry still catching up. So have LEO named a suspect? Usually its when there is a Suspect is when (or I thought was a TOS) that we could then sleuth the suspect.

Just from reading here, and links, honestly there are many who would be just as big a suspect. But No One has been arrested for her disappearance or murder yet, have they?

I've been trying to read everything and catch up. From what I've read WH has not been named a suspect in the death of AJ. No one has, but I agree there are definitely some suspicious things about other people.

I feel like "drugs" is an explanation enough, imo.

In what way? WH was on drugs and something terrible happened? Drugs were in the house and she didn't approve? I could come up with a few more scenarios which is why I'm asking. TIA

Wouldn't JH have the legal right to change AJ's name without actual adoption papers?

Possibly. Each state is different and I haven't brushed up on the legal requirements for VA but in general, there are all sorts of stipulations especially when there is a non-custodial parent named on the birth certificate or if there is a court mandated child support order, etc. In most cases, the custodial parent can't just waltz into the local courthouse and change the kid's name. I'm no lawyer but I do know a little bit about this kind of family law (in a general sense).

I'm not really seeing the relevancy of the name changes either?

I don't think there is a relevance as to it is in connection to her going missing. People might just be saying that it's probably a question of character on someone's part. But it isn't really relevant at all at this point right now.

In what way? WH was on drugs and something terrible happened? Drugs were in the house and she didn't approve? I could come up with a few more scenarios which is why I'm asking. TIA

If I remember correctly AJ was coming home on weekends before spring break.
Was it about this time WH was out of the house?
I wonder if he was put out because of AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member