VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he has a history of felonious restraint, kidnapping, rape and domestic violence. And because no mod has stepped in to tell us that we can't. :)

He was the last person to see her!
He has inserted himself into the investigation numerous times.
He lies!
changes his story!

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van

Vehicles?

Maybe they did a hushed search at JH's after WH was arrested? Or before.
Zach's? Boyfriend's? I don't know really. Would they need a search warrant for video tapes at 7/11 and the likes? School dorm? They might need them just for technical reasons.

listening to the Wavy Live link..I guess 15 is not unreasonable. I just didn't trust that I heard that right. It seemed like an awful lot until we started naming places to search. Please, Lord, let LE do this correctly and get the butt nugget that did this!

I only have iPhone access. Are you able to update the thread re: the warrants?

I recall the recently unsealed warrants in the McStay case (out here in SoCal). Several were specific to cell phones (and landlines?). The fact that LE has been SO quiet can be reassuring in the long run (even if it is frustrating in the meanwhile).

Too bad there aren't any I's to dot in butt-nugget :giggle:

(Thanks for making me :), there haven't been many opportunities to do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Millard residence
2. Hotel
3. storage unit
4. work van
5. red truck
6. ? another family vehicle
7. cell phone
8. cell phone
9. cell phone
10. pond search
11. franklin residence search
12. computer
13. texty kid's house
14. work records - time card etc.
15. camera and/or go pro??

These are just my guesses/possibilities. Another possibility would be alleged-supposed gas station video/surveillance.

AJ's dorm room?

A. The adoption laws of Virginia contain a specific section pertaining to step-parent adoptions.

B. Under Virginia law, a step-parent wishing to adopt a child of his or her spouse must file a petition for adoption in circuit court seeking to adopt the child. The court may proceed to immediately finalize the adoption without referral of the matter for further investigation, if the other birth parent of the child consents in writing to the adoption or is deceased.

C. The circuit court retains the discretion to order an investigation before a final order of adoption is entered

BBM, It is my understanding of the adoption process that the bio dad has to sign his rights away for a child to be adopted by another man. Unless they were terminated by the courts through another process.

At the point that my husband adopted my son my ex had long since lost any rights to visitation/contact but the courts would not terminate his rights because the assumption is that a child is better off with 2 parents providing financial support. My ex offered to sign over his rights to escape that financial obligation but the court only allowed it once we filed notice of our intent to proceed with a step parent adoption. It wasn't a quick process since we had to have the TPR completed in one county (where ex lived) and the adoption in the county we resided in. It was also rather expensive since we were required to provide my son with a lawyer separate from the one representing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM, It is my understanding of the adoption process that the bio dad has to sign his rights away for a child to be adopted by another man. Unless they were terminated by the courts through another process.

I am of the same understanding. My point is, there's never been any confirmation this actually happened.

Anyone with more knowledge know the reason the search warrants would be sealed? Or are they typically sealed until they have made an arrest or the case has gone to court? And I still think WH had help and that is why LE is remaining so silent. They don't want to spook the accomplice into running or give up any leads so that person doesn't have a chance to destroy anything (if they haven't already).

Because he has a history of felonious restraint, kidnapping, rape and domestic violence. And because no mod has stepped in to tell us that we can't. :)

I am so confused :gaah: so why is WH being sleuthed? sorry not ment to you.

I believe the mods posted in one of the earlier threads that he was allowable due to certain circumstances that were brought to light in the news.

Anyone with more knowledge know the reason the search warrants would be sealed? Or are they typically sealed until they have made an arrest or the case has gone to court? And I still think WH had help and that is why LE is remaining so silent. They don't want to spook the accomplice into running or give up any leads so that person doesn't have a chance to destroy anything (if they haven't already).

Releasing them could hurt the investigation. They might not want certain people to know where they are searching/what they have.

I am missing the whole adoption thing. Can someone tell me if the adoption matters in this case.

She had a bio, a dad, and a ex- con in her life. The court must have not seen the arrest record.

Zach--My heart goes out to you and I'm sure you feel paralyzed and beaten down by grief and your recent church betrayal of trust. But please, put your personal feelings aside for the sake of your girls and be a strong presence in their lives. They need you now more than ever. If they give you attitude, just smile (though your heart is breaking) and hug them. They are just kids in a terrible environment. It's up to you to counteract that with gentle, consistent kindness. They may resist, but remember the words of Jesus... "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving." Unselfish love is what you can give them Zach, and eventually it will come back to you. But even if it doesn't, you will know that you did THE RIGHT THING. Now go get those girls, friend. You can do this!

I am feeling stronger and in so doing I am realizing some not so Jesus like actions I have taken. For one thing, I have shown anger toward Jennifer. I really don't want to do that. I want to forgive and move on. She has made some bad choices in life but not one of us can say we haven't. She did not wish for Anjelica to be hurt. I have never had such a huge amount of Godly encouragement come into my life from people, but I thank God for this supportive forum and other people too that have all been very helpful. I am humbled.

I don't think Wes would cover for anyone else either. I'm certain once he is arrested and charged with murder, he will sing like a bird about who helped him too.

It's just another curious dynamic in this convoluted familial puzzle. IMO, of course. Somehow it has a feeling, to me, of yet another control or possessive issue... Almost as if changing a name is a new start or will erase the past.

BBM: With or for whom? Could have been as simple as for her perm school records for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth