VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question,
Once she turned 18 would he be able to date her, and leave JH?
Although the thought made me throw up in my mouth a little.... I am willing to bet it is ok ' and I'm talking about if he legally adopted her. Someone tell me I'm wrong...

I'm trying to find the jailhouse video he did with Wavy 10. He said some people would think he planted it because of the break in and other would think he did the right thing to bring the evidence to light. Also he talks about the kids getting interigated and they were probably scared. They told LE that he broke into the house. I'm trying to find it.
I was just asking Hey Debbie for a link to a news video. Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

I personally, have never seen divorce NOT effect a parent/child relationship.
It's always the hardest on the kids. And AJ seems to have adored her younger siblings. And she had prior knowledge of how hard family splits are.
What if AJ came home and tried to convince her mom to keep the marriage together for the younger kids? Fight?
Then took off to WH's for the same reason? Fight, maybe this time is got physical?

I was in a support group for childhood survivors for many years and I heard lots of nightmare stories. There is one scenario that played out OVER AND OVER that might fit in here with this case.

Many times i heard stories where a child tries to stay 'connected' to a stepfather or boyfriend after Mom breaks up with them. Sometimes to commiserate or maybe to try and soothe them or because they miss them. Anyway, simple version, the kid reaches out and goes to meet the EX at their new place. And it goes sideways and the kid ends up being sexually assaulted.

The excuses from the ex's were all similar. i.e: 'the relationship/marriage was over so they could finally act on their desires' ' she dumped me so she deserves this' ' i've always wanted to do this and nothing is stopping me now.'

It could have been something along those lines ^^^that spurred him to act, imo.

I am not sure that there was ever a legal adoption.

I've linked the MSM article several times stating he legally adopted her, but I can certainly find it and link it again since this subject has been brought up several times on all 18 threads.

I think he had untoward and inappropriate feelings for 'his Asian.' He looked at her like his possession, much the way he looked at ex wives and girlfriends. She looked very much like his 21 yr old ex wife that he raped and kidnapped, imo/

I think he had feelings of lust and perversion towards 'his' AJ that he didnt feel towards JH.
Its not a stretch for me to imagine WH indulging in *advertiser censored* and objectifying women in general and in particular AJ. Ogling her and her friends and making inappropriate suggestive comments. Maybe he thought he was just "paying her a compliment" but it would be creepy and invasive to a teenage girl. Jmho
Perhaps WH approached AJ about helping him get back in her moms good graces and AJ basically said no way im helping with that, stay away from my sisters....and a fight ensued....:frown:

In the article you link to Detective Camden Cob is quoted as saying Mr. Potts didn't see a blue dodge caravan nor did he report it to the police.
So was it the other neighbor who called the police about having seen the white truck in the driveway?

I think the confusion comes in at is the guy with the red hair isn't the one that saw the caravan it was the brown haired guy they interviewed. I don't know if anyone called police about either vehicle. I think the lady neighbor just says she saw a white truck 2 times in the driveway but a total of about 7 times driving around.

I personally, have never seen divorce NOT effect a parent/child relationship.
It's always the hardest on the kids. And AJ seems to have adored her younger siblings. And she had prior knowledge of how hard family splits are.
What if AJ came home and tried to convince her mom to keep the marriage together for the younger kids? Fight?
Then took off to WH's for the same reason? Fight, maybe this time is got physical?

I could definitely see AJ upset to have to go through another divorce. She was old enough to say something this time. My mother-in-law is similar to JH except she has 5 marriages under her belt (let's just say she isn't even 50 yet) and the 4th divorce sent my husband over the edge (and he was only a few years older than AJ at the time). It wasn't pretty but we are states way so all the fighting was over the phone.

It could have been something as simple as losing control over someone. The parents were seperated, him drug use was high and he no longer had power over what she did. Things could have just unraveled.his history says that he can't handle losing control. Maybe Angelica confronted him about something and he snapped. I never got the impression that AJ was abused in any way.
Upon further looking, he couldn't marry her, so I'm not sure about dating.

I understand suspecting that he had those sort of feelings, but there is nothing solid to confirm that. There isn't a blog, diary, FB page, twitter acct, etc where he poured out his inappropriate feelings towards her that would indicate that. As far as we know AJ never indicated to anyone that he was inappropriate with her, she didn't distance herself from him or refuse contact with him, from what we know.

His leaky interviews indicate that to me. Also, he told us the theory the homicide detectives have--which is that he was attracted to her and has been for years. When he describes that conversation with them, he is not appalled or disgusted, he is smiling faintly.

As for AJ telling someone, it would not be unusual if she didn't. That is quite a common reaction to confusing behavior from adults. I never told anyone about my uncle.

Hi NutBird! Welcome! That's a good point. I cant help but wonder if there isn't already a COD that hasn't been released because LE has a little more fine tuning to do before an arrest? OR maybe waiting until after the funeral to do a little observation?

I know this sounds silly but on real life detective shows I've seen LE keeps several details to themselves that they wouldn't release to the public that only the killer or whatever would know if order to be able to verify information.

It could have been something as simple as losing control over someone. The parents were seperated, him drug use was high and he no longer had power over what she did. Things could have just unraveled.his history says that he can't handle losing control. Maybe Angelica confronted him about something and he snapped. I never got the impression that SJ was abused in any way.

I agree 100%. With all of the stress factors at play here I think unfortunately what happened will end up being pretty simple and straight-forward. It seems like anything WH is involved in is bound to boil over at some point.
#justiceforAJ

While I know we all don't agree on the why or the who. I think keeping the discussion going is productive.

Do you think AJ was killed right away or kept alive for a while?

I'm trying to find the jailhouse video he did with Wavy 10. He said some people would think he planted it because of the break in and other would think he did the right thing to bring the evidence to light. Also he talks about the kids getting interigated and they were probably scared. They told LE that he broke into the house. I'm trying to find it.

Joe Fisher - WH jailhouse interview video
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Jailhouse Rock Interview Transcript
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit?pli=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand