VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he meant the truck door key since he was talking about dropping the truck key off to AJ. He stressed that he didn't leave the door key, only the ignition key.
If we stop believing everything WH has said where does that leave us? Just Food for thought.

FWIW, I don't believe they were referring to AJ's cell phone, rather WH's. WH told LE that he was at the gas station with AJ, but LE told him they had no video of them there, and that 'the' cell phone was pinging around my hotel. 'On my bed, next to me'. Since WH likes to play the pronoun game ever so much, I am speculating, but it seems reasonable to me that they think she was there at the hotel because WH said he was with her at the time, but his cell phone was pinging at the hotel.

...sigh... granted, it makes sense that they are referring to AJ's cell phone too, I suppose. Stoopid pronoun game.

I am thinking that BOTH cells pinged at his hotel.

I almost spit my coffee outta my mouth,,,,,

YES, he was there, he checked in, announced and made it known his new ministry service was there and invited people to like his NEW PAGE and cause.

WAIT...... he was WHERE and did this? :facepalm:

Well of cour$e....LOL....JMO

YES, he was there, he checked in, announced and made it known his new ministry service was there and invited people to like his NEW PAGE and cause.

Well, that's a new low even for this crowd. SMH.

I would surely hope that no one spoofed calls for the anonymous tips from their phone or a borrowed phone that someone might have needed to use.....it is so easy to find out where those spoofed calls originated from and it is illegal..I believe a federal crime...JMO

Well that would certainly be interesting, wouldn't it? :) For those that may not understand how spoofing works, maybe you could explain it?

If we stop believing everything WH has said where does that leave us? Just Food for thought.

It leaves us with not much, for sure.
But whether WH left the key or not, saw her or not, he made a point of saying that he only left the ignition key for a reason. It seems that info (true or not) must benefit WH somehow, imo.

UMMMMMM,,,,,,,, how to answer this within TOS???
at the memorial last night and was updating on a social media site.

AND I rest my case on this self-serving fake pastor. (insert a whole bunch of words here that just got me sent to the corner for a week) :gaah:

Caller ID service, is susceptible to fraud. Using a practice known as "caller ID spoofing," callers can deliberately falsify the telephone number and/or name relayed as the Caller ID information to disguise the identity of the calling party.

Not only voice calls but texts as well

LINK FOUND BELOW :)

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/caller-id-and-spoofing

*WARNING THIS IS ILLEGAL TO DO- I BY NO MEANS SUGGEST ANYONE TO DO THIS*
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME- I ASSUME NO LIABILITY IF ANYONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT....JMO
Well that would certainly be interesting, wouldn't it? :) For those that may not understand how spoofing works, maybe you could explain it?

It leaves us with not much, for sure.
But whether WH left the key or not, saw her or not, he made a point of saying that he only left the ignition key for a reason. It seems that info (true or not) must benefit WH somehow, imo.

Possibly a diversion, or smoke screen of sort.

Whell I'll be ...this is just a good christian way to get this cau$e out thier and in the hearts/pockets of those who care...what in the world i$ wrong with that ? JMO

AND I rest my case on this self-serving fake pastor. (insert a whole bunch of words here that just got me sent to the corner for a week) :gaah:

The break in was done on the 6th and the large part of the credit card was found the day before, I believe. The day the larger part of the credit card was found WH was an hour away out of town. ( Franklin)

Interesting timing. He knew LE and attention would be on the credit cards and the location where they were found while he spends that time in Franklin. That could be the date she was moved there.

JMO, thinking aloud.

It could also be the date he was scouting/prepping the Franklin location, looking for his ideal spot to put her. Fortunately for him, his justice-seeking sidekick was not only busy looking for evidence near AJ's home, but had a camera with him to take the photo of the card being found by WH's "suspect."

And this my friends will be Mommas next felon squeeze!

Let's expand upon this! What info do we have that did not originate with WH?

1. March 2, AJ last seen by her mother and sisters at 7:00am
2. March 3, AJ reported missing at 9:15 pm

In the early pictures of Angelica she wore glasses. I wonder did she still wear glasses at home or ever and if not, did she wear contacts? If so, in the autopsy or at the house in Southhampton, I wonder if they found any vision correction. If AJ needed glasses or contacts, I wonder if either was found in her mother's home. I also wonder if LE looked for either glasses or contacts at any of the scenes they searched.

Interesting thing to bring up, because Zach did tell us that she wore contacts and/or glasses still. If her glasses and contacts were still at the house, it should have been apparent to her family that she did not just leave on her own. That would have been a red flag.
That's not to say that she wouldn't have put her contacts in that morning and already had them on while "doing chores." But if all her corrective eye wear was still at the house, then the stories of what happened that day would make no sense: The leaving, the driving, etc....
Unfortunately we probably won't know about that -- there was never a mention of looking for her glasses on searches, and if she had contacts in we would never know.

Hi Neighbor, Vabrown! Was the pa$tor at the memorial service last night? I didn't see him? just wondering.
It was the whole gang of them. Looked like about 8 or 10 alltogether. Her sisters are very cute!! One was on the floor on her knees listinging/fidgeting through the entire event.

I think she went to WH's room of her own volition. I don't think she left there of her own volition.

JMO

So I wonder how she traveled to his motel. Did she drive there herself in the red truck? Who drove the truck back to her moms? Or was she picked up and driven there by WH?
What day was she in his room, the 2nd of March? Any thoughts on the time of day she may have been in his room? There was a ping from her phone that at least places her phone in his motel room?
Sorry if these questions have already been answered or speculated about. I'm slowly making my way through the previous threads.

I think she went to WH's room of her own volition. I don't think she left there of her own volition.

JMO

If her red truck is in the driveway, and her wallet was at home (per the sisters/JH/Zach), how did she get to the hotel?
Let's say she did drive the truck there, and let's assume that the young neighbor did see the red truck "driving with a purpose", but really didn't see AJ driving as he thought ... maybe Wes was returning the truck from being at the hotel & "bruncle" has the white car that followed. That would make more sense, and would give logical explanation to that siting (IF there really was a valid siting). Personally, I don't believe the neighbor's memory was valid or the 2pm time would have been on the MissingPerson Posters.

Did Police ever put out a statement in the beginning that she was a "missing person"? Usually in CA we know when someone is missing because LE puts it on the news and says they need your help in locating so-and-so who is missing. Or, was the only way the public knew is because of the family, and them contacting the media?

Although I don't think it would be shocking to hear AJ was killed in the hotel room, I would imagine that LE would have tested the room for decomposition? They seem to have a pretty good idea of what actually happened, and they didn't bring any cadaver dogs in to search that room (that we know of) so that leads me to believe that they didn't think that was the crime scene.

A few pages ago, someone asked why he would let his work truck be seen in the SoHampton area where the body was located. I thought I remember being posted that he had a job somewhere out that way, and around the time that AJ disappeared. So I can assume he would just reply to that by saying, "well sure you saw me in my truck out there, I was working!" and he would argue that the van was never actually AT that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader