VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know he was smoking crack? I was under the impression he was snorting (which is way more expensive). My first thought when I saw him interviewed from the jail was meth. Not that it matters in the overall picture, JMO.

If you follow my link above, cocaine use in any form causes the same symptoms in the long-term.

And Ill stick by my assertion that he's smoking crack.

I think he said cocaine because its seen as more socially acceptable, even if only marginally so.

Some snort and smoke JMO

Do we even know he was smoking crack? I was under the impression he was snorting (which is way more expensive). My first thought when I saw him interviewed from the jail was meth. Not that it matters in the overall picture, JMO.

Not long at all. I am suspicious that they might have been pen pals before he got out.
OT but I'm wondering what she could have found attractive about him. Maybe she met him thru a friend of a friend of friend or something. Maybe she believed him when he said he'd never use again and was ready to turn his life around. If he wasn't attending NA 12 step program and had no support network in place other than family when he did start using he probably went right back to his old ways very quickly.

I'd like to know who he was buying it from and who else knew he had "increased" his use of whatever. I also wonder why he said that "increased use of..", does that mean he was just doing it on occasions, the weekend...? Of course, with that word salad way of his, it could mean nothing at all. If he truly did not have anything to do with AJ's disappearance/murder, why on earth did he do all those crazy things, and practically on a daily basis?? He made himself the POI. I feel so bad for AJ's family and friends.

OT but I'm wondering what she could have found attractive about him. Maybe she met him thru a friend of a friend of friend or something. Maybe she believed him when he said he'd never use again and was ready to turn his life around. If he wasn't attending NA 12 step program and had no support network in place other than family when he did start using he probably went right back to his old ways very quickly.

Maybe they met through a religious group?

I am not sure how they met, but it still really confounds me. I only say that because JH had three young innocent girls under her care. Didn't his long criminal record raise some serious red flags?

I can think of a few explanations:

1. lack of clarity due to drug impairment
2. just really stupid
3. making it up on the fly and and healthy dose of 1 and 2 in the mix
4. utter arrogance
5. all of the above

6. Panic

All we know is what WH has said. He said "increased cocaine use". Whether he meant cocaine or crack by that, is anyone's guess. Also, just because he doesn't admit (on camera) to using other illegal drugs, doesn't mean that he didn't use them.

JMO

I am not sure how they met, but it still really confounds me. I only say that because JH had three young innocent girls under her care. Didn't his long criminal record raise some serious red flags?

You would think it would, but IMO I have known women who have to have a man no matter what.

All we know is what WH has said. He said "increased cocaine use". Whether he meant cocaine or crack by that, is anyone's guess. Also, just because he doesn't admit (on camera) to using other illegal drugs, doesn't mean that he didn't use them.

JMO
Right. Maybe when he said 'increased use' he meant he starting selling drugs to support his habit.
I want to see the toxicology report. This is horrible to think about but maybe AJ was given a rufie or something and kept alive for a few days. A kidnappings that morphed into murder once her captor realized he'd never get away with it. Very sad.

I'd like to focus on the vehicles - does anyone have a firm grip on what vehicles were in what locations and when (based on witnesses, WH, or whatever info)? I'd like to zoom in on the various vehicles and get that information in order. Right now, that info is a jumble in my brain.

I don't think we need a link fest at this point, but if someone has a good grasp of the vehicles in this case, could you post a list or a timeline? Much appreciated!!

JMO...?? Also.... Was it known to family members that he had a mental illness that needed Pharmaceutical and a psychiatrist to monitor those meds and probably not a good idea to let a person with a mental illness to self medicate with street drugs ?

Also that it is up to family members/significant other to report any suspicion of harm to oneself (drug use) or others (domestic violence) ?

F.Y.I, They have Emergency Custody Orders that one can obtain thru a magistrate in order for families to get an evaluation for family member/Significant other in this situations, and can save lives. These orders are not difficult to obtain when there is a history of mental illness/drug use.

As always this is JMO

I'd like to focus on the vehicles - does anyone have a firm grip on what vehicles were in what locations and when (based on witnesses, WH, or whatever info)? I'd like to zoom in on the various vehicles and get that information in order. Right now, that info is a jumble in my brain.

I don't think we need a link fest at this point, but if someone has a good grasp of the vehicles in this case, could you post a list or a timeline? Much appreciated!!

White Quality Plumbing van, spotted by neighbors at the IOW pond location.

Dark blue or black Dodge Caravan, spotted at the Franklin House

White compact car, allegedly seen in the Hadsell driveway the day AJ disappeared (I have reason to doubt this)

White truck, seen at Franklin house on at least 2 occasions (by female neighbor)

White Quality Plumbing van, spotted by neighbors at the IOW pond location.

Dark blue or black Dodge Caravan, spotted at the Franklin House

White compact car, allegedly seen in the Hadsell driveway the day AJ disappeared (I have reason to doubt this)

White truck, seen at Franklin house on at least 2 occasions (by female neighbor)

And the infamous red truck, supposedly once gifted to AJ, but then apparently taken back by Wes. Which he says he dropped off to her on the 2nd, in the morning.

thank you LuckySeven!
and thanks for linking for me Butterfly Kisses!

Take an aspirin or two before attempting to decipher that nonsense. Lucky7 deserves a purple ribbon for transcribing that craziness.

JMO ...Well he wasn't a pedophile just a convicted bank robber with rape and kidnapping charges that were dropped.... Geez...give a guy a chance would ya...plus the pa$tor was in his life to change his ways so it wouldn't even matter what he did in his past people change..... RIGHT? ... JMO as always ;)

JMO...?? Also.... Was it known to family members that he had a mental illness that needed Pharmaceutical and a psychiatrist to monitor those meds and probably not a good idea to let a person with a mental illness to self medicate with street drugs ?

Also that it is up to family members/significant other to report any suspicion of harm to oneself (drug use) or others (domestic violence) ?

F.Y.I, They have Emergency Custody Orders that one can obtain thru a magistrate in order for families to get an evaluation for family member/Significant other in this situations, and can save lives. These orders are not difficult to obtain when there is a history of mental illness/drug use.

As always this is JMO
That's a very complicated scenario you just layed out.
An excon with a psychiatric disorder who may or may not be taking their meds, who is self medicating with street drugs and may not be attending regular doctor visits.
IMO most family and friends would at first be very confused by his behavior and not necessarily know where to start. JH chose to set boundaries and kicked him out which in opinion was a good first step. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader