VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week when the info about the alleged "stalker" and "suspicious" text came to light our local news was all over it. Commercial lead in's , FB, Twitter. WH was right their providing pictures, witnesses and searching a random area for her cell phone. Now there are two POI's, interrogations and her found jacket, by LE, HIDDEN IN A HOUSE! Local Media..............LE statement?

CRICKETS, ALL I HEAR IS CRICKETS!

It's been pretty much crickets since that disappearing article and the disparaging comments came out- don't you think?

Last week when the info about the alleged "stalker" and "suspicious" text came to light our local news was all over it. Commercial lead in's , FB, Twitter. WH was right their providing pictures, witnesses and searching a random area for her cell phone. Now there are two POI's, interrogations and her found jacket, by LE, HIDDEN IN A HOUSE! Local Media..............LE statement?

CRICKETS, ALL I HEAR IS CRICKETS!

Last public statement on their FB about this case:

"Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing and anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Police Detectives at 757-664-7026 or the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP."

https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...id=885044521538007&offset=0&total_comments=18

I mean, seriously???

WH: All I can tell you about this is a person.. I can explain how it happened and what was described to me and the police. A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card. That doesn’t give us many answers, really, but it did hold a very crucial piece of an answer to me. And I did relay this concern to the police. The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. But, the pieces that we found were ran over, fractured, destroyed - been on the road. Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. Well, the next day we searched the same location. We used the picture that he took against the house and put someone about the same spot, took pictures, matched them up pretty well and let me tell you they searched three, four houses down on the same side, three four houses up on the same side. They found no more pieces that day... but the next day that’s when they found the additional three to four pieces of the credit card.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

It's been pretty much crickets since that disappearing article and the disparaging comments came out- don't you think?

As things stand, from what is publicly known, can you blame either LE or media for holding off?

I mean, seriously???

WH: All I can tell you about this is a person.. I can explain how it happened and what was described to me and the police. A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card. That doesn’t give us many answers, really, but it did hold a very crucial piece of an answer to me. And I did relay this concern to the police. The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. But, the pieces that we found were ran over, fractured, destroyed - been on the road. Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. Well, the next day we searched the same location. We used the picture that he took against the house and put someone about the same spot, took pictures, matched them up pretty well and let me tell you they searched three, four houses down on the same side, three four houses up on the same side. They found no more pieces that day... but the next day that’s when they found the additional three to four pieces of the credit card.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

Right? I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Isn't a debit card plastic?

I have been too lazy to go get scissors when my credit card expires and believe me, breaking it into pieces by hand is a long process.

I did it the other day and it took forever. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...try to tear...back and forth, back and forth...try to tear. That was just for one break.

LOL!

Are we sure the truck actually left the house.
He did make a big deal about it being moved.

Still playing catch up...

This was really weird to me. Why even make a point about it being in a different parking spot?? Did she have an assigned spot or something?

One thing I thought of, playing devil's advocate, is....maybe, while "working out of town" he stays at another location, like at his brothers or something, so he's near the job? This doesn't necessarily mean they are separated. However, it was weird that he left the keys in the mailbox instead of just going into the house and leaving them inside.

Something else I thought of, and I think others were hinting to the possibility, was what if she wasn't the one driving the truck? Maybe someone was just returning it to the house, and their counterpart came shortly behind to pick up this individual. They were "driving with purpose" to get the truck there before the sister returned home... I know the neighbor boy apparently saw what "she" was wearing, but maybe what he actually saw was someone wearing a blue coat that he thought was her driving the truck. Just thinking out loud. Didn't the boy say he saw her passing by twice? Maybe he only got a good look at her the first time.

I'm still extremely confused about the card.... Why cut it up, even if it was her who did it? Why throw it out on the street? How would she (or whoever) have even had time to do this? In the interview, WH seems to be implying that he thinks someone (the person who found the first piece perhaps) planted it there. But why?? What good would that have served? It doesn't make sense for someone to reveal evidence of foul play if they are the one who harmed her. MOO of course...

Sorry if all of this has already been discussed in detail.

I would not give my kid $200 to buy her bf a phone especially when money is tight and i just gave her $100 a week prior. Even if I made $500 a week it would still be too much for some other kids phone that wasnt married to my daughter. Plus why didnt dad drive her home instead of just standing there for a half hour.

As things stand, from what is publicly known, can you blame either LE or media for holding off?

No- not at all. Stunned is the most likely state. I wish there was a LE search, bc whatever happened, she is missing and needs to be found sooner than later or it is going to make things even more difficult, as we all know. :( :(

I'm going to die of laughter if the gas station is the Kangaroo. And there are 4 of them in Norfolk. (Haleigh Cumming's case place of great interest.)

Yes, not to mention - HE SPECIFICALLY SAYS that they never even discussed what she wanted money for. He just showed up and gave her $200 because he "figured" she wanted to buy a GoPro since he overheard them talking about it.

Um, so he overhears her saying she wants to get her boyfriend a GoPro. Then, a week later, she calls him in the middle of the day and asks him "can I get some money" which she never does. WH just ASSUMES she wants the money to buy a GoPro? Then gives her $200 then and there? Doesn't say "how much money do you need?" or "why do you need money?" at any point? That was maybe something he maybe should have brought up while they stared at each other in the gas station. She would have just bought the thing online anyway IMO.

Exactly. Very odd. He goes into great detail to explain why he gave her that amount of money. Why even bring the GoPro up? Or the "fact" that she "never borrows money"? Um, obviously she does if you just gave her $100. And if she never borrows money, wouldn't that have been even MORE reason to ask why??

I would not give my kid $200 to buy her bf a phone especially when money is tight and i just gave her $100 a week prior. Even if I made $500 a week it would still be too much for some other kids phone that wasnt married to my daughter. Plus why didnt dad drive her home instead of just standing there for a half hour.

Footer: You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Your footer fits so well with this statement.....LOL

Exactly. Very odd. He goes into great detail to explain why he gave her that amount of money. Why even bring the GoPro up? Or the "fact" that she "never borrows money"? Um, obviously she does if you just gave her $100. And if she never borrows money, wouldn't that have been even MORE reason to ask why??

...and don't forget...the stare down!

Absolutely. I was being just a smidge sarcastic as well. I totally understand LE holding off. There are in the middle of a very complicated, to say the least, investigation. The media however let someone exploit, IMO, a very vague snippet of text that could be twisted in many directions. Put out this whole "stalker' theory. Then WH himself puts the "found jacket" out there and media ignores it? The audio is on official sites. Maybe I am just frustrated today. I am really saddened that whoever it is, seems to be someone that was allowed to be part of her life.

I have been trying to keep up with this at work today at lunch time and breaks. So much activity ill be spending a good portion of my evening catching up.

But i just decided to do a quick search online to see if there were any other comments/articles and found this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

Where did this 22 minute window come from?

The sister came home at 2:30 (or around that time), and AJ wasn't there. But 2:03 - 2:30 is 27 minutes. So maybe sister actually got home at 2:25? How do these people know exact times??? If I were neighbor boy, I don't think I would remember the time she drove by up to the minute.

I have been trying to keep up with this at work today at lunch time and breaks. So much activity ill be spending a good portion of my evening catching up.

But i just decided to do a quick search online to see if there were any other comments/articles and found this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

Where did this 22 minute window come from?

We're not sure if smoky porch kid and the neighbor are one and the same, but irregardless, AJ was supposedly seen going home at 2:03 and was gone by the time her little sister got home from schoolat 2:25. We are supposed to believe this is the timeline she disappeared in.

It was a GoPro, not a phone. But I agree with your sentiment. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, are we to think he drove early Monday AM to leave the truck for her, then she calls him. Asks for $ which she never does, and he drives back from work, to meet at the gas station and gives it to her? Or, was this all in one trip?

Also, he really was gone from work quite a long time if he was working at the E. Little Creek Rd location, it is right up the road from the house.

Which is another reason why meeting at a gas station is a little odd. Why not meet at the house? Unless, again, he was not allowed there....

I'm guessing, if what he says is true about them just staring at one another, and the parents were separated, the situation probably felt a little odd to her. Here's the guy her mom is leaving/left, and now you are sitting alone with him at a gas station. He probably tried to spark conversation with her by asking about her school, since he hasn't talked to her in awhile.

He sure had been very "giving" that last week. $100, then truck, then $200....

But if LE did get a search warrant. This means some oddly coincidences were in place as well. Now if the jacket is the same as she had on 1hr before going missing then that's not good. Iam sure nobody planted the jacket in his house.

It would be unusual if someone planted the coat. But in this specific case I see a real potential of it happening. Could the cc card the 'friend' found have been planted by the person that took his picture at the scene? They are apparently friends. And someone 'saw' the coat in the home then called and told LE. How hard would it be for a 'friend' to stash a coat in someones home and then call LE? Especially if they were trying to protect a loved one who would go away for ever if one didnt help.

If I had an incriminating jacket to get rid of, what better place to get rid of it than at a suspicious person's home, who could become the POI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper