VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but every time someone mentions smokey porch kid, I picture Pigpen from the Peanuts cartoon.

Clear as mud, eh?

What did Smokey struggle with exactly? Whether or not AJ was "driving with purpose", or whether or not to report the sighting?

Moving right along...how could Smokey have come out (assuming this means gone to LE)later than he should have, if he didn't even know she was missing.

And further more, I'm sorry, but in what world does a parent give an 18 year old $100 spending money one week, and $200.00 spending money the next week, and NOT ask what the hell is up with that? Think even the best kids can't get mixed up in drugs...let me assure you from personal experience...they can. So, why were no questions asked? How does WH, as a parent, know for a fact that AJ didn't get that money from him, go straight over to Smokey's and OD in his livingroom? Not saying that's what happened....not at all...but that's a scenario that makes perfect sense in many respects, isn't it? Why is WH so ready to believe, or have us believe, so many other wild scenarios, when he himself doesn't even seem concerned enough to ask what this kid needs $200 for in such a hurry? But then, hey...maybe he knew what she needed it for after all and prefers to keep that under his hat...so as not to impede the investigation.

And then you get into the fact that it seems he wasn't communicating otherwise really, did he ask if she'd asked her mom for money?

Or did he ask her mom if AJ also asked her for money?

For all he knew she could have been playing both parents, not telling the other she was getting money from both (I don't think she was, but it's certainly not an uncommon kid or teen thing to try) and actually having even MORE money than he/they thought.

I don't think she was doing that, nor do I think even if she was and this whole weird supposed $200 money meet up actually happened the way he said, that AJ was up to anything nefarious or suspect at all.

But it all just makes the whole account seem more...unusual...

I know if I had just been given $100 by one of my parents, and then I needed more shortly after, if there were a justifiable reason I'd probably have been given it, but not without the one parent running it by the other just to make sure something strange wasn't up. And I was a ridiculously responsible and trustworthy kid that they'd never have had to even question my actions.

But out of an abundance of caution, and equally out of respect for the other parent and just making sure they were ok with it / didn't have any concerns / to be sure it wasn't a "use both parents" type of scheme, one would have checked with the other first.

And here AJ hadn't even told him how much she really needed...he arbitrarily came up with the amount himself based on an overhead (supposedly) conversation!

CH: And I-I-I-I agree. I’m not here to attack you for your past. Everybody has a past. In cases like these, this is probably your first time with a big huge deal like this, but the trolls come out full force. They’re always gonna be suspicious of everybody, no matter what. You could have a speeding violation and they’ll try to tie it in.

Really? That's all she's got? Where's Nancy Grace when there is actually a Bombshell?

I suspect that's called "act like an ally so he'll keep talking" strategy.

Doesn't seem at all like she was sold on what he was trying to sell...I think it's the 'just let him talk and talk' game.

Maybe he'll be agreeable to "chat" some more down the road as a result ;)

I have been trying to keep up with this at work today at lunch time and breaks. So much activity ill be spending a good portion of my evening catching up.

But i just decided to do a quick search online to see if there were any other comments/articles and found this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

Where did this 22 minute window come from?

From Smokey Porch Kid seeing her driving toward the house with purpose and not herself at like, 2:03 and her sister arriving home at 2:25.

That's why I can't firmly conclude who he is talking about!

That's why I think he is trying to implicate both. He describes 'them' as being more than one POI. And his description of one is different than his second description. The first one he says 'found the cc.' but when discussing the second one, he did not find anything but he kept butting his way into the investigation. Which is how he has described ZH on the home page.

I did it the other day and it took forever. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...try to tear...back and forth, back and forth...try to tear. That was just for one break.

This is bothering me, when you broke up your card how did you break it, like what was your first fold?

Who would break the card in half long ways? It's awkward and unnatural. The only reason to do it that way is to make sure the name is fully intact?

But if LE did get a search warrant. This means some oddly coincidences were in place as well. Now if the jacket is the same as she had on 1hr before going missing then that's not good. Iam sure nobody planted the jacket in his house.

Also, it was not found one hour after she went missing. I am not clear on the exact time/date, I will haver to wade through that mud to try and pinpoint it, but it was not one hour after she went missing. They didnt even 'suspect she went missing until the weird 5:30 am text--and did not report until 9:30 pm the next night.

I honestly don't believe much in WH's interview. There may be some truth to it but I doubt there's much.

That whole description of the gas station meeting reminds of the meme:

I don't always have lunch on a Monday...
But when I do, it's with my step-dad, at a gas station, where we don't speak much and stare at each other for 30 minutes after he gives me $200 bucks without asking me what it's for.

It's just so ridiculous to even be real. Then we've got Smokey Porch Kid who knows exact times he saw AJ that day right down to the odd minute mark? It honestly sounds like he's trying harder to convince himself this actually happened this way.

MOO.

This is bothering me, when you broke up your card how did you break it, like what was your first fold?

Who would break the card in half long ways? It's awkward and unnatural. The only reason to do it that way is to make sure the name is fully intact?
My cards (has happened multiple times) have naturally broken in half the long way after heavy use. I use one card for 90% of the money I spend.

That's actually the first way I destroy or break mine (raising hand sheepishly!)

I do in half long ways (through the number) since it's less important if someone has my name...there's nothing secretive to me about that. It's the number and security code I'm more worried about.

So after I get it through the number then I fold or cut multiple times the other way to get my name at least not fully in one piece (if I get lucky on the break, though usually I do use kitchen shears to cut them) and then on the other side to get the security code on the back broken up.

Oh, and then I scatter them in more than one trash bag (or separate times) and usually put a piece or two in the pet rubbish bag. Ha ha.

I wonder if LE actually checked the expiration date on her card, just on the off chance it actually had just expired and she had a new one and those pieces were in the trash and someone found them and planted them as all this happened. VERY unlikely, I know...but...

I have been trying to keep up with this at work today at lunch time and breaks. So much activity ill be spending a good portion of my evening catching up.

But i just decided to do a quick search online to see if there were any other comments/articles and found this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491

Where did this 22 minute window come from?

Well geez, you sure accomplished a lot at work! We didnt see that!?

My cards (has happened multiple times) have naturally broken in half the long way after heavy use. I use one card for 90% of the money I spend.
True, but this card was "pretty" ;)

Interesting point ... I have always either cut or folded down the short side of the card. Mostly because you are trying to prevent an id thief from getting the full name and card number.

I honestly don't believe much in WH's interview. There may be some truth to it but I doubt there's much.

That whole description of the gas station meeting reminds of the meme:

I don't always have lunch on a Monday...
But when I do, it's with my step-dad, at a gas station, where we don't speak much and stare at each other for 30 minutes after he gives me $200 bucks without asking me what it's for.

It's just so ridiculous to even be real. Then we've got Smokey Porch Kid who knows exact times he saw AJ that day right down to the odd minute mark?
It honestly sounds like he's trying harder to convince himself this actually happened this way.

MOO.

Unless he's a little OCD and takes "regular" (scheduled) smoke breaks, I can't think of many (if any) teen age "kids" (boys? guys? I'm assuming he's on the older teen end if he's smoking but who knows) who pay that much attention to details like that.

Details and times of things that are so unremarkable are the kind of thing most people don't pay attention to under most circumstances unless there's something unique or timed with something specific (leaving for work, trying to do so before someone came home and caught them, etc.)

And that's typically even less likely when it's a young guy and it's little piddly details! Ask a sports game score or some minute detail in a video game, but even lunch two hours earlier and most would give you a blank stare not remember if what came to mind was what they had that day, or the day before, or just what they wished they had! LOL

Also, it was not found one hour after she went missing. I am not clear on the exact time/date, I will haver to wade through that mud to try and pinpoint it, but it was not one hour after she went missing. They didnt even 'suspect she went missing until the weird 5:30 am text--and did not report until 9:30 pm the next night.

What i meant was that if it was the last pc of clothing that she was seen wearing and it shows up at the guys house 4-14 days later then that would be a problem for him. Now lets say somebody put it in his house. Then he should and would be on every news outlet expressing that he is being set up and that the only people he let in his home prior to LE was xyz. I doubt he would stay mum if AJ proud personalized softball jacket was found in his home when it is SUPPOSEDLY the last thing she was seen wearing on the chilly day that she went missing. Jmo

View attachment 71220

This is what I picture. But he's waving frantically. To show his love.

Which could also be demonstrated by staring at her and not talking!

Since that's apparently a "known" love language among the family members (cough cough) I guess we know that's not what the unwanted attention from the other person came in the form of ;)

He says his brother has a white car plus helped find the cards. Plus why didnt they let LE pick up the card with gloves on. Now no other pieces were found that day after looking around some more. But all of a sudden the other pcs are found in the near by vacinity. Where did she leave her truck key at?

And coincidentally, WH was there when the other pieces were found days later. Uncle D was there the first day they found one, and snapped a photo. WH was present on the day they found the next pieces.

The truck key has not been mentioned yet AFAIK. Good question though.:wink:

Which could also be demonstrated by staring at her and not talking!

Since that's apparently a "known" love language among the family members (cough cough) I guess we know that's not what the unwanted attention from the other person came in the form of ;)

Right?

It would be unusual if someone planted the coat. But in this specific case I see a real potential of it happening. Could the cc card the 'friend' found have been planted by the person that took his picture at the scene? They are apparently friends. And someone 'saw' the coat in the home then called and told LE. How hard would it be for a 'friend' to stash a coat in someones home and then call LE? Especially if they were trying to protect a loved one who would go away for ever if one didnt help.

If I had an incriminating jacket to get rid of, what better place to get rid of it than at a suspicious person's home, who could become the POI?

How do we know the person who took the pics (the uncle?) was friends with guy who found card? If that's the case, then would that suggest this guy is older? How old is the uncle?

However, I think this is a VERY good point! If it were hidden, then how did friend see it? Was friend snooping? Or was friend planting? Also, it also seems odd that LE would ask about stuff that doesn't seem very relevant, but skip on bringing up the jacket, if the jacket had her name on it. LE said it's because they aren't sure if it is hers....well then wouldn't they have asked? Does that mean they ARE sure the other stuff is hers? WH sure sounded like he could care less about the other things that were found, but was hell bent on them focusing on that jacket...

Sad-Monkey-Smoking2.jpg

I picture this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members