VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up, but one thing I thought, and I'm sure this has been mentioned, is that it seems odd that AJ would "get some cash", but not mention what her plans were, like hey I'm going to a movie, or going shopping, or whatever...I mean, I imagine that a request for cash might come with something attached to it, like hey, I need some money to get my hair done, or get gas, or whatever...I guess its possible to just pick up cash to have on hand and not mention anything else, but I would think she would get the cash and likely say where she was going, kwim? (Sorry if this is a brainfart post or I'm missing something...)

SD has mentioned her debt/credit card was from Wells Fargo- I will try and find a video where he said that. There is a gas station at the foot of Halprin Dr, a Fast Trac. And then we have Wells Fargo Bank
Roosevelt Gardens Shopping Center
2316 E Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23518, if that is where they went banking. ???

The card seemed blue, best I could make out.

While searching for the media link I needed- here @ 1:20 sec- check out what is in the driveway??

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

OMG! Hence my previous question about mom. What color car does she drive? The news said it was a 4 door white compact car that that was seen (it's at the end of the video where he says compact but in the written article that leave out the word "compact."
She says she went to work (the mom). But where where where? Where does she work? We know that WH's employer says he was at work that day. But what about mom? She says she went to work but where's the proof? I have asked a few times. I know she a photographer but if she works out of her home maybe she did leave at 7 a.m. and came back and then left later on to get her other girls and came home at 3:30pm.

While searching for the media link I needed- here @ 1:20 sec- check out what is in the driveway??

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Oh wow, I just talked myself through this and I'm not sure where to go with this. At first I thought it had to merely be a coincidence that the family also has a white car because I wouldn't describe that car as compact. If anything, I'd call it a mid-size or full size car. Then I remembered that "someone" said that they saw a white compact car next to the red truck in the driveway. It could very well be a mistake on the sizing or just a difference of opinions on what constitutes a compact car.

I'm so creeped out.

Pittie, help me understand what you're saying. When I saw it I thought wow...so it's normal for a white compact 4 door to be in their driveway. It's probably mom's car and this is all just a media circus built off nothing. What were you thinking?

You're right. I'm just frustrated with this case. How common are compact white cars? You know? Too common.

And OMG I wish we could mention other SM because I have a huge question/statement for you guys about the car but I can't say but most of you are smart and can find it. Ughhh I hope I don't even get in trouble for saying this.

And OMG I wish we could mention other SM because I have a huge question/statement for you guys about the car but I can't say but most of you are smart and can find it. Ughhh I hope I don't even get in trouble for saying this.

I do too, but I'm too new to understand the rules. I actually created my account last night to mention it.

LOL but wasn't it the neighbor that saw the car in the driveway and saw it following her truck? I mean what are the chances that just some other 4 door compact car was following her and ended up there and then she goes missing. It's the same as why would they not have released that info a long time ago so people could have been looking? It's because IMO it was their car and once again I feel someone or media is misleading.

Hs her truck been found? Sorry, but I am just really lost on this case.

Yes, it was in the drive way. It is either still there or the police have it- take your pick. lol

LOL but wasn't it the neighbor that saw the car in the driveway and saw it following her truck? I mean what are the chances that just some other 4 door compact car was following her and ended up there and then she goes missing. It's the same as why would they not have released that info a long time ago so people could have been looking? It's because IMO it was their car and once again I feel someone or media is misleading.

Somebody imo is very carefully (in their mind) laying a breadcrumb trail going in a big circle and the media train is just chugging right along, around and around.

So did LE consent to the search and let it be so informal or are there LE officers present to keep an eye on things? From all of you awesome sleuth's previous experience here, can searches range from very casual to very formal if they are LE run Or are LE searches pretty formal consistently?

This is quite a question. Let's take the Dylan Redwine case, for example. There were various searches, conducted in various capacities, at various times:

Link to thread / Search of Mark Redwine's House:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?219359-Search-of-MR-s-house-Aug-14-2013
(Eta I like Salem's opening post..."Stay on topic and don't fight", lol.)

*It totally depends imo. Sometimes extensive searches are conducted right away, sometimes they are informal in the beginning. My impression is that forensics was in the home in this case fairly quickly, jmo from the statement from AJ's mom, but not sure of the exact timeline re: all of the home searches and to what extent. Everything is starting to go hazy with me in this case; the various inconsistencies being reported are causing me to have a hard time keeping up. I'm glad you guys are able to keep up because I'm fading fast, lol.

*everything is JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member