VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter, that list has nothing on what we heard last night. :)

Lol. I thought of your post when realizing that once again we had a HOLD UP I JUST REMEMBERED THIS and the BY THE WAY LET ME CLARIFY THAT. Lol

Maybe she was driving with purpose in order to get back in time to meet the person in the white car at a certain time. The white car shows up right after which the kid recognized a white compact car following her. So she actually goes willingly with this person because she knows this person. She's got a lot of cash which WH gave her. He thinks he gave it to her fro a b-day present but maybe that was not her intention for money at all. It is spring break after all and maybe she was meeting up with some of her friends to hang out maybe go somewhere to party. These are college-aged kids now. They are old enough to rent hotel rooms now go many local places where kids party. Some parents are very lenient on kids of this age even providing them and their friends with alcohol. Parents have gotten into a lot of trouble for this and even gone to jail! Some have even hidden crimes because they were worried about saving their own butts. So maybe she went somewhere POI in white car. Texted her parents she wasn't ready to come home yet (because she was partying and having too much fun.) Maybe her parents told her to contact her if she needed a ride home when she was ready to come home. Maybe that's why they weren't worried about where she was that night that she was out so late because they knew or thought she was out partying with her friends. I think at some point during this partying with friends something went horribly wrong. She drank too much. Maybe did dabble in drugs. She OD'd and now the coverup begins. The one thing those is there is no SM going on during this. But......if you don't want to get in to trouble doing something that you aren't legally able to do like drink you wouldn't post that all over the internet that you were doing this. I think the cell phone was turned of and last pinged at the area they searched. POI's could have been driving around trying to figure out what to do or driving around trying to dump evidence hence the tips to search the part as well.

I wonder if LE is looking at surveillance cameras in nearby stores for certain purchases.

Is there a Walmart nearby?

OT It's nice to see Human and Spamwlope here!! So many members I haven't seen in a while!
I looked only the lowest modle avalible for pick today withing 50 miles. If I were buying electroinics I would go to Best Buy the closest one is
217 Independence Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462

So smokey sees the back and forth driving but he didnt notice her walking to and from the gas station.

So smokey sees the back and forth driving but he didnt notice her walking to and from the gas station.

What why would she walk back and forth to the gas station. She had the truck remember. She left in the truck to meet with WH and came back then left a little after 1 o'clock and then came back a little after 2:00. There was a rumor that she was walking to blow of steam way early in the case but that was never confirmed.

Mostly because of the unusual absence of SM use after 3/1 @ 10:30 pm on her part, I'm not feeling that scenario. Although, there could be other reason for nor using SM, I guess. JMO

Also I don't think we can assume there was more than 1 key to the truck. I lost one of the 2 keys to my SUV, we all have to share it.

The absence of SM baffles me too. If she had been at school and studying and going to classes and being with her roomies, then I would not find it quite as odd. But from what we pieced together, AJ was supposedly back at Mom's that night, at some point. [ only assuming that because mom says she was last seen at 7 am--but does she ever say she really saw her, or did she assume she was asleep in bed?]

It seems very odd that she wouldn't be communicating with friends on her cell or social media during that night. The only time my daughter is offline is if she and her boyfriend are on a romantic date. It makes me wonder if AJ met up with a romantic interest that night. Someone that would have captured her full attention.

Maybe she was just fast asleep and thats why she didn't anything more that after 10:30. But why nothing the next day?

WH has said publicly that he and AJ spoke on the phone when she called him before noon to ask for cash. So I am sure LE has verified that in their phone records--or not. And he also said she texted him that evening and they talked back and forth. Really really curious about those PINGS at that time.

WH claims to have dropped off the truck key. That information is actually meaningless since AJ would have had a key to use the truck. Where she got it is not important to her disappearance. What is does do is make his work day look awfully disrupted.

We can take the gas station meeting as fact. He has publicly claimed LE has surveillance video, which would be too insane of a lie.

The sightings are hearsay, or is there video of the witness saying they saw her and I missed it?

Backtracking? Definitely.

I may be reading it wrong, but I don't think LE has video of the gas station meeting. He said that was "on record" with the police department, which I understood to mean that he had already told them about that meeting when he spoke with them. He goes on to talk about some video they showed him that turned out not to be AJ.

I would email every storage facility with pics of the men on my list and see if anybody has rented a storage unit lately. Because all the players faces and/or names are not known to everybody. So if a storage employee can see a picture; Then they may remember.

The absence of SM baffles me too. If she had been at school and studying and going to classes and being with her roomies, then I would not find it quite as odd. But from what we pieced together, AJ was supposedly back at Mom's that night, at some point. [ only assuming that because mom says she was last seen at 7 am--but does she ever say she really saw her, or did she assume she was asleep in bed?]

It seems very odd that she wouldn't be communicating with friends on her cell or social media during that night. The only time my daughter is offline is if she and her boyfriend are on a romantic date. It makes me wonder if AJ met up with a romantic interest that night. Someone that would have captured her full attention.

Maybe she was just fast asleep and thats why she didn't anything more that after 10:30. But why nothing the next day?

WH has said publicly that he and AJ spoke on the phone when she called him before noon to ask for cash. So I am sure LE has verified that in their phone records--or not. And he also said she texted him that evening and they talked back and forth. Really really curious about those PINGS at that time.

So, what if she fell asleep shortly after last SM at 10:30 (or got busy with something like a movie or arguing with parents) and was still sleeping at 7am when mom last saw her...mom left...and then something happened. That's what I am thinking. I am thinking all the 12:00-2:03 pm sightings/meetings are false...MOO. She would have woke up and pretty immediately started on the SM- in my opinion. When I hear my DS-18 wake up, if I look in on him, like when he had slept in basement, I see him half asleep with cell in hand and he's texting or tweeting or snapchatting or whatever they do. So, we have 10:30 pm that night to 2:25 pm the next day (when sister came home from school and AJ was not there) where whatever happened...happened and I am thinking it was closer to 7am than 2:25pm...MOO.

I'm still stuck on why WH feels the need to tell us that he left the ignition key in the truck, but not the "door key" (which must be the front door key, since ignition keys open vehicle doors). So many strange things about that statement. If she is in the house when he drops off the truck, she obviously doesn't need a key. She's already in the house, yes? Would he leave her the house key so that she could get back into the house? C'mon...the kid lived in that house for several years, didn't she? Is he trying to suggest that she didn't have a key to the house? What about the other daughter who got home at 2:20ish from school? Didn't he have to leave a key for her? NO! She had a key to get into the house, just like AJ did (imo). So why tell us he didn't leave the door key in the mailbox? Was he supposed to turn in his key because he was booted from the residence? Is he trying to suggest that AJ MIGHT have left the door unlocked when they met at the gas station, and someone laid in wait for her inside the unlocked house? There is a reason WH makes this front door key an issue. Why? I can't put my finger on that to save my soul.

But one thing I think I have a handle on is why we have him telling us about the sighting of the white compact car. Because someone really DID see that car in the driveway.

Omg, you have read my mind. I have been mulling over the exact same thing. Wonder, why did he say the ignition key? What does that mean? Ignition key versus the house key, vs. his key set, and why prove this point? I think you may have nailed it. He was caught by a nosey porch smoker returning to the home. And why was that do you ask? Of course> to bring the ignition key to the house of course. That was in the morning. But, then it was gone again. But then one of those other noseybodies noticed the truck again going back and forth to the house btwn 1-2pm. But the last time it was parked in a different place.

On another note- am I understanding that WH said there is video of himself and AJ at the gas station? I find that hard to believe. I would believe there is video of WH at the gas station at noonish in the area of the home though.

Lets not forget Erin Corwin. Married marine who was soon leaving? So check for guys being deployed soon as well.

It wasn't an email. Facebook instant message. NO searches, NO press conferences and NO communication.

That sounds more to me like a girl who had an abusive family situation, is 18 now, needed to take off for her safety and THEN called LE to say, "Hey my stepdad is a real ---- and he does such and such to me. I had to run away for my safety and I need for you to help protect me."

It's true that the LE searches suddenly stopped. I'm not saying I think this is the case but it's a good possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, what if she fell asleep shortly after last SM at 10:30 (or got busy with something like a movie or arguing with parents) and was still sleeping at 7am when mom last saw her...mom left...and then something happened. That's what I am thinking. I am thinking all the 12:00-2:03 pm sightings/meetings are false...MOO. She would have woke up and pretty immediately started on the SM- in my opinion. When I hear my DS-18 wake up, if I look in on him, like when he had slept in basement, I see him half asleep with cell in hand and he's texting or tweeting or snapchatting or whatever they do. So, we have 10:30 pm that night to 2:25 pm the next day (when sister came home from school and AJ was not there) where whatever happened...happened and I am thinking it was closer to 7am than 2:25pm...MOO.

I agree completely. WH puts himself at the house in the morning with very specific details. I think the crime began very close to 7am. I also feel that the driving in and around by the red truck and white car were part of the cover up (whether or both the drivers knew it remains to be seen). MOO

That sounds more to me like a girl who had an abusive family situation, is 18 now, needed to take off for her safety and THEN called LE to say, "Hey my stepdad is a real ---- and he does such and such to me. I had to run away for my safety and I need for you to help protect me."

It's true that the LE searches suddenly stopped. I'm not saying I think this is the case but it's a good possibility.

I hope it is just that. But wouldn't LE at least tell Mom, 'your girl left voluntarily, she is OK and will contact u when ready?'

She was away at college. Though I am not sure...did she live in dorm? If she did, then why come home so much? Why not just stay at college and hang with friends during breaks and not go back to the abusive situation? Get through college and head off into the sunset on your own???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove