VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me the name of the elementary school in that area? I want to see what time kids leave in the afternoon.

Schedules can vary daily at schools, depending on grade level, parent conferences, etc. If they have a website, you might be able to see what time they got out on a particular day.

Hopefully the mods can have sticky posts atleast at the beginning of each thread. Which should consist of all social media links to the person. Plus a timeline summary and referenced news links that pertain to the case. This could also be handled by the person who starts the thread. We can have them post this stuff on the first post so newcomers can jump right on in. Just a late night thought.

Hello Lilibet. Long time no see. This thread has been moving so fast. Are you thinking runaway? Remember we almost beat up those 3 kids and LE in the HTG case. Lol. Until we found out she was okay.

If someone were looking at your finances, they would notice a withdrawal of $200. Some things that cost $200-100 double cheeseburgers and 100 small fries at McDonalds. Or an eight ball of coke.

If someone were looking at your finances, they would notice a withdrawal of $200. Some things that cost $200-100 double cheeseburgers and 100 small fries at McDonalds. Or an eight ball of coke.

Whoa Nelly. Can you simplify that statement.

Hopefully the mods can have sticky posts atleast at the beginning of each thread. Which should consist of all social media links to the person. Plus a timeline summary and referenced news links that pertain to the case. This also be handled by the person who starts the thread. We can have them post this stuff on the first post so newcomers can jump right on in. Just a late night thought.

Great idea Dexter. It's looking like this is going to go on long enough that it will be necessary. Often this is started as a separate "media and timeline thread" for a case by some detail-oriented person who posts regularly and gets tired of hunting for stuff. Others then add to it. The link to that thread can be at the beginning of each new thread and also in someone's signature. I've started a couple of these in the past, but I'm not volunteering this time...too busy and tired from Hannah's case. Any takers? The longer you wait the harder it is to gather links and put them in order.

Here's a link to all the media and timeline threads to make it clear how to do it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?408-Missing!-Timeline-Forum-and-Media-links

Whoa Nelly. Can you simplify that statement.

Probably not without ending up in Siberia. I was just thinking about what else besides GoBlow, I mean Go Pro costs about $200. Forgive me, but I lived in Boulder during the 80s and 90s. lol

Well iam sure moms will definitely question his $300 spending while other bills are due. She would know if the $200 would be plausible and easily doable depending on household finances.

Good find! Now that looks like the jacket she was supposed to be wearing. Going back to the interview, WH seemed to ASSUME this was the jacket LE found. (In the interview, he never said that LE verified it was Longwood jacket.) If it was it would be obvious it was hers. What if LE found a Norview jacket, though.

IF they found a Norview jacket it would not be incriminating. [ unless she was wearing it when she went missing]
There are lots of innocent reasons the jacket could have been there. I had several jackets/hoodies/sweaters belonging to my kids friends floating around here all the time. JMO

Hello Lilibet. Long time no see. This thread has been moving so fast. Are you thinking runaway? Remember we almost beat up those 3 kids and LE in the HTG case. Lol. Until we found out she was okay.

Hi Dexter. I don't know why I'm here. I'm still worn out. :bed: Yes, those were wild times on HTG's thread. Just shows to go ya how wrong we can be! Although I kept hoping LE was right that she was a runaway (and they were) it looked pretty bad. I don't think Norfolk LE has the clear runaway evidence Ashland LE had or they would have said so by now. Maybe they read about HTG and don't want to risk community wrath saying she's left on her own. :stormingmad: There isn't the seemingly obvious evidence of foul play we had with HTG to confuse us. We learned that sketchy people don't always make for foul play.

But, all that being said, I don't think it looks good for AJ. And if she did leave, unlike HTG, I don't see that she has a stable family elsewhere to make a new home with. Poor girl. :(

(HTG stands for Hannah Thomas-Garner for anyone who wasn't on that thread. Missing for over three months from Ashland, Oregon. Finally called her terrific non-custodial Dad in Texas, who came and got her. Happy ending! New beginning.)

I followed the HTG case and was thoroughly confused, but glad it turned out like it did. It would be great if that happened here, but unlike the HTG case we haven't heard yet if AJ expressed a desire to just 'get away' or run off. I'm at a loss here. I was not available when the previous searches were conducted and I'm available now. But I don't think there are any places that LE or anyone has for likely searches so unless something changes I don't see any searches being conducted.

Is it possible that she was on one and is now on the other? Or perhaps she's a part of both? Can someone order a jacket just to represent the team, like school spirit?

That was confusing me...not being on Longwood softball's roster but wearing a Longwood softball jacket and then someone kept saying she is on the Club team (which my girls are on a club/travel team and a HS team so I was confused) but Longwood has a NCAA team and a Club (Intramural) team...both. AJ is on the Club team for Longwood.

I was pretty fortunate growing up, my parents were divorced and my dad frequently handed over cash to make up for not being around. I'm talking lots of cash, but I can never remember him handing me $200 unless I was going on vacation or buying a clothing/electronic item. Basically anything over $50 he knew what I was buying, and he was horribly irresponsible and uninvolved. Handing over $300 no questions asked, he is either worlds worst father because if she never asks for money now she needs money obviously some type of lifestyle change occurred, or he is the most laid back person ever when it comes to handing out cash in which case I need $500!!!

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days. I took a while to catch up! I think that everyone has lost some perspective as to why we are all here....TO help find AJ.

I can understand all of the conclusions everyone has come to because, let's be honest, WH has made it easy to come to those conclusions. But no one should assume anything or point fingers without the facts and with NPD not providing them that's hard to do. I can say that they hardly ever give out information and have been under scrutiny lately. Perhaps that is why they are so tight lipped. IDK

WH is no published speaker but I also don't think he is intentionally trying to hide anything. He just doesn't know how to say things and sometimes tries to sound educated. That happens if you have never talked to an audience. Many of the things he has said can be explained if you look at it differently.

He left the key to the truck but now the door key. Big deal! It comes OD be an old truck. I would have to check, but there used to be a separate door key and an ignition key for those old enough to remember.

They met at the gas station. It's possible that she was filling up the truck and they just stood there and it was more than likely WAWA's. They serve food. Maybe they sat there in silence. Especially if it was awkward because the parents are split up as some think.

He gave her $200. Does it matter what for or if he asked just because some of us would? They may be different and don't ask a good kid what they need it for. People are different

Soory my rant is still not long but everyone is forgetting what the reason we are here for and stuck on laying blame for something we don't kn w the truth about yet....instead maybe start asking why NPD has said nothing and why an abandoned dog gets more coverage on local news that the two missing my people in this area.

Oh and the kid that saw AJ was out working in the front yard and lives a few blocks over from where the house is so the neighbor who saw the white car there is a different person.

I think WH giving that rambling, double-speak interview has caused a lot of us to run down all kinds of rabbit holes trying to figure out if what he's saying is factual - so that we CAN get to the truth of where AJ really is, and who made her go away. One does not need to be a polished public speaker to give a straight answer when asked a question. Truth is, WH has been out there asking the public (that includes us) to help find his step-daughter but then purposely misleads the public by withholding information. He knew all along he didn't last see her at 7am that morning but didn't bother to disclose that until a recent interview. How is the public supposed to offer any kind of useful help when the public doesn't have a factual timeline to work from?

I agree it is entirely possible we're ALL looking in the wrong direction. Stranger things have happened, that's for sure. But right now, with what we do know and have been able to discuss I think it's quite fair to say all red flags are pointing in one direction.

I want to respectfully renew my request for a local to stop by the Norfolk PD and ask for a copy of AJ's missing person report. With the dearth of official info from the PD, it could be helpful!

HA. HA HAHAHA. I'm sorry, this comment was just so unexpected. And you would know this Spamelope, how? ;)

I want to respectfully renew my request for a local to stop by the Norfolk PD and ask for a copy of AJ's missing person report. With the dearth of official info from the PD, it could be helpful!

I queried NPD on the "last seen" time discrepancy. Here is the answer I received yesterday afternoon:

(Don't know how to share a screenshot here, or if that's allowed?)

ME:
Anjelica Hadsell case: in your news release here, you say: "Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk"

Family and media have been saying they last saw her at home at 7 am on the 2nd, and that a neighbour saw her at 2.30pm that day.

On Thursday 3/12, her father told media he also saw her around noon on the 2nd. It's all very confusing.

Is it possible for you to clarify these "last" seen times? Thank you.

Norfolk Police Department:

She was last see between the evening hours of March 2, and the morning hours of March 3.
Yesterday at 2:26pm · Sent from Web

Annnnndddd, the news release I was referring to, has apparently gone from the NPD Facebook page....

That was confusing me...not being on Longwood softball's roster but wearing a Longwood softball jacket and then someone kept saying she is on the Club team (which my girls are on a club/travel team and a HS team so I was confused) but Longwood has a NCAA team and a Club (Intramural) team...both. AJ is on the Club team for Longwood.

Anyone who plays for a college team, does not play club.
I say this as the mother of an athlete. This is for two reasons. One, the school team is so competetive and coaches do not want to risk injury at club activities/games. Second, it is really an honor to play on a school team. Athletes who are drafted to school teams would not play on a club team. JMO

I don't know about the jacket or why AJ would have had it. The team jackets you can purchase as a fan are different than the official team clothing, usually.

I'm not sure how far back but someone posted a photo of AJ wearing the Longwood Club Softball jacket. It specifically said "Club" and had her name stitched on as well. I think it has gotten confused along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member