VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JH suspects WH just wants to find her daughter and protect the others. If I recall friends of AJ were staying at the house with her. Could be to afraid to accuse him?

Like I mentioned earlier, mechanics typically work in pairs. His coworker or boss may have followed him to the house when he dropped the truck off, then the two of them went straight to work from there. His boss was defending him in the comment section of a local news article (if that was his boss) after the noon meet up was first announced, so I have a hard time believing that he did something to her during the early morning. Especially if we are to believe at least the little boy neighbor; the one that she supposedly waved at when driving by. Also that doesn't explain why LE now says someone saw her later that evening and possibly even the next morning, which rules out someone harming her in her house before the sister came home. Of course, LE could have "seen" mixed up with "heard", the little boy story could have been made up, and the "boss" could have been a phony..... But the likelihood of all three of those things being the case is low IMO. WH may be lying about something, but I don't think he's lying about dropping the truck off.

Why wouldn't the coworker be at the gas station?

My understanding all along has been that AJ drives the red truck. That is why I can't understand why WH had to deliver it to her. Or how he got to work afterwards. Or if he even got to work before lunchtime for that matter. Heating & AC guys don't usually punch a clock - just keep in touch and get assignments via the cell phone.

I do believe that whatever happened, happened close to home. I haven't seen any SM where any of her hometown friends mention hanging out with her during the break. She was in a position where college friends probably thought she was hanging with hometown friends and hometown thought she was with college friends. It all goes back to her neighborhood... and unfortunately I don't think she ran off to get away from the drama... she could have just gone back to school. I pray I'm wrong on that one.

Maybe WH had to borrow the truck to move some thingsthat would require a truck bed that could not be moved by a car or SUV like furniture and brought it back that morning because she had to use it Tuesday. Also sometimes people that work for contactors get company work vehicles to use on job sites or actually some employers let them take them home as well. Might be something to consider.

If anyone has used google maps or google earth before you know that sometimes vehicles are sometimes photographed at the address. If the family has lived there for a while it might show one of their vehicles which would either be a car or an SUV that might be theres or might not. Could be a past vehicle might not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe WH had to borrow the truck to move some thingsthat would require a truck bed that could not be moved by a car or SUV like furniture and brought it back that morning because she had to use it Tuesday. Also sometimes people that work for contactors get company work vehicles to use on job sites or actually some employers let them take them home as well. Might be something to consider.

If anyone has used google maps or google earth before you know that sometimes vehicles are sometimes photographed at the address. If the family has lived there for a while it might show one of their vehicles which would either be a car or an SUV that might be theres or might not. Could be a past vehicle might not.

And maybe AJ was using was using his car when he had to use the truck and maybe she left his keys in the mailbox and they just swapped cars before. That could explain a car swap where no one had to be involved.

Unfortunately I don't know. Every time I have seen her in the past, she has been driving the red truck. I always thought it was hers and that is what she would be driving to school.

Something still bothers me. If the truck was left at the house that morning then who took WH to work. Why have they not said anything about being there to help collaborate? Because it didn't happen?

I usually try to keep an open mind and try to see all possibilities but more and more I am leaning toward that one certain individual. I hate to think that way too because that's not good for AJ.

BBM

I have the same questions about his 'dropping the truck off.' Who came along to take him back to work? He makes it seem like he never went inside or spoke to anyone at the home. But in that case he needed someone there in another car. If his boss was there why wasnt that mentioned? It would have been a great alibi for him if he could have said that.

But maybe it didnt happen that way. Maybe JH was home and she drove him back? Or his brother? OR AJ might have driven him to work? Strange that he left that part of the equation out altogether, imo.

OOPs. I got my days wrong. I meant the night she was not tweeting at all.

Actually I didnt see a Tweet from her after 11:54 am on Sunday. Nothing? She was tweeting like crazy before. I also saw on previous tweets in February that it seemed plans were being made between her and friends that weekend but couldnt decide on a day. Not sure if this talk is allowed but its wide open on her twittet account. Did mom or anyone actually see her Sunday or really see her that morning before work?

My understanding all along has been that AJ drives the red truck. That is why I can't understand why WH had to deliver it to her. Or how he got to work afterwards. Or if he even got to work before lunchtime for that matter. Heating & AC guys don't usually punch a clock - just keep in touch and get assignments via the cell phone.

I do believe that whatever happened, happened close to home. I haven't seen any SM where any of her hometown friends mention hanging out with her during the break. She was in a position where college friends probably thought she was hanging with hometown friends and hometown thought she was with college friends. It all goes back to her neighborhood... and unfortunately I don't think she ran off to get away from the drama... she could have just gone back to school. I pray I'm wrong on that one.

Glad you brought these point up, thank you. The details are warped for the logistics of dropping off the key and the truck to AJ, as he has it. Where was his work truck at the time and was somebody else his backup driver or ride to get back to work or his truck, or did he walk back to his truck? The other logistics would be interesting to know is around the gas station. Did AJ come in her red truck? Did they sit together in his truck? Did she drive off in her truck or walk back and forth? Considering the details the step dad has put out there, these seem innocuous details to obfuscate, it seems to me.

hmm. So, apparently AJ did not use her phone or have use of the truck and her card found was cutup and he's admitted to handing her cash. So why didn't AJ use her phone or have the truck that night, but the next morning she did need the truck for something she had to do the following day? If she wasn't using her phone asking for the truck, did somebody else ask him to drop it off just then?

Hey if you and your group of friends tweet and tweet and tweet each other all the time all day and all the sudden one day the tweeting just stops between them you would think that was because they were with each other. I mean why tweet someone when your with them, right.

Hey if you and your group of friends tweet and tweet and tweet each other all the time all day and all the sudden one day the tweeting just stops between them you would think that was because they were with each other. I mean why tweet someone when your with them, right.

Except when my daughter is with her friends they tweet pix of themselves nonstop. Or vines or instagrams. I can usually see what she is up to one the weeknds by the pix she tweets of whatever she and her pals are doing.

Actually the lack of tweets made me doubt she was with her friends. But she maybe posted instagram. Hers is private to me.

The only time my DD is not tweeting pix is if she is having romantic time with her Boyfriend.

Does anyone wonder if AJ and her uncle were very close maybe?

Humm how could we have not seen this? You tweet all the time between friends then one day they just stop wouldnt you keep including them in your tweets if you didnt know they were missing why stop tweeting at them for a few days and then try to start back up?

Humm how could we have not seen this? You tweet all the time between friends then one day they just stop wouldnt you keep including them in your tweets if you didnt know they were missing why stop tweeting at them for a few days and then try to start back up?

Can tweets be 'moderated' like FB posts?

Except when my daughter is with her friends they tweet pix of themselves nonstop. Or vines or instagrams. I can usually see what she is up to one the weeknds by the pix she tweets of whatever she and her pals are doing.

Actually the lack of tweets made me doubt she was with her friends. But she maybe posted instagram. Hers is private to me.

The only time my DD is not tweeting pix is if she is having romantic time with her Boyfriend.

Does anyone wonder if AJ and her uncle were very close maybe?

But say the friends just stop tweeting each other or just stop including one. Its like she stopped tweeting them but the thems stopped tweeting at her too.

I notice a fb page that has 20 different missing kids posted through out the whole page when at this moment it should only be 1 of concern. Thinking out loud. But hannah garners mother was very quiet as well.

But say the friends just stop tweeting each other or just stop including one. Its like she stopped tweeting them but the thems stopped tweeting at her too.

So it is possible that she had 'protected' TW page. And they would not post until she Okayed them. For some reason she never got around to doing so.
I wonder why ?

It was always easier to be the first kid outside and knocking on your friends doors at 8am while disturbing their parents sleep at the same time. Lol. No twitter no facebook no cell phone no texting no emailing or nothing. Just face to face friends hooking up from sunrise to sunset while being out all day exploring the neighborhood and city freely. As Edith Bunker would say "Those were the days" lol

So it is possible that she had 'protected' TW page. And they would not post until she Okayed them. For some reason she never got around to doing so.
I wonder why ?

True that but she did allow quite some other thing through if that were the case but its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member