VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really don't know if BF wanted a gopro do we?
WH overheard this I believe!

WH seems to be the constant here.
he left the car!
he meets her and gives money.
He gets a text.
He finds CC pieces.
He knows about a jacket found.
Knows about person that saw white car.
Knows about person that saw the truck.

He is the only voice we have heard.
Great list.

Was there money found in her glove box?

Been thinking, and if you for a moment hold incredulity at bay, pretend you believe everything step dad says, take it as fact the best he knows, what he said is completely contradictory.

Great list.

In thread #2 you mentioned cash was found in the glove box. Please share where you first read that? I'd never seen that mentioned anywhere until right here.

Alternate school makes sense. Something to check into. I will check what time private schools get out.

I guess we would have to be very careful with this one too. She's a minor for sure. I am/will be very leery about posting info about her siblings. :):doorhide:

Do any of the schools have early release days? I'm on the other side of the country, but we have one hour early release every Wednesday, a bunch of half days and early release days around ends of quarters, semesters, conference days, mid winter and spring break days...

Been thinking, and if you for a moment hold incredulity at bay, pretend you believe everything step dad says, take it as fact the best he knows, what he said is completely contradictory.

I really appreciate you saying this. A simple thanks just wasn't enough. As I stated in the prior thread, you do NOT have to be polished public speaker to field an interview and state the facts with clear, straight forward answers. One of the biggest problems with the format of this interview is that I don't think anything was edited, it was probably just the raw file. Granted, if I were interviewed after my kid disappeared I might ramble on with seemingly idiotic statements. However, a reputable (as much as they are these days - grain of salt and all that) would likely edit that babbling out of the final, published interview.

I do have some experience with local and national media and I do know they take great effort to edit audio (and even visual) interviews. That didn't happen in this case and in some ways it's good, but in other ways it's just really bad.

MOO.

Not sure how to link but on the save the next girl thread on fb police have confirmed that she was last seen between mar 2nd and early hours of march 3rd .

Do any of the schools have early release days? I'm on the other side of the country, but we have one hour early release every Wednesday, a bunch of half days and early release days around ends of quarters, semesters, conference days, mid winter and spring break days...

Norfolk Public Schools do have random early release days but 3/2/2015 was not one. ��

Where are the various cars? I imagine that is the first thing LE would search. Have they been searched at all?

I would thing if LE suspected from the outset there was foul play involved, they would have locked all kinds of things down right off the bat. Searched the home, the vehicles, taken statements from employers, witnesses, friends, co-workers, obtained warrants for security cams, etc. BUT... at the outset I don't know that they suspected foul play at all. So, it's hard to know unless or until local LE update us, what they really have. What they can confirm or deny.

That doesn't tell us who last saw her or exactly what time or where ? The timeline just gets more bizzare daily . I just hope she's safe .

My heart says she got sick of the Drama Show and bailed on purpose and is safe, happy, and just fine somewhere. My head says she encountered a wicked, twisted pervert that made her go away and that happened on Monday after her mom left for work.

My GUT says, LE will uncover what really happened, who did it, when, why and how, and nail him to the wall as justice is served (and my heart goes out to her mom, because God knows, she's going to need it). My gut also says it won't be much longer before we all know what really happened that Monday.

I could be entirely off base... but I don't think so. Time will tell. Moo & all that.

That doesn't tell us who last saw her or exactly what time or where ? The timeline just gets more bizzare daily . I just hope she's safe .

I guess it would take some time for LE to get ping information. When it was off, not pinging, when it was turned on, or off again and where? I imagine getting their hands on that information would be the first thing they would do to find AJ?

My heart says she got sick of the Drama Show and bailed on purpose and is safe, happy, and just fine somewhere. My head says she encountered a wicked, twisted pervert that made her go away and that happened on Monday after her mom left for work.

My GUT says, LE will uncover what really happened, who did it, when, why and how, and nail him to the wall as justice is served (and my heart goes out to her mom, because God knows, she's going to need it). My gut also says it won't be much longer before we all know what really happened that Monday.

I could be entirely off base... but I don't think so. Time will tell. Moo & all that.

Excellent heart, head and gut, more than thanks.

From last thread:

hey-Debbie

Humm I'm not sure that it is WH. I can't get past the kid that says he saw AJ (he says they saw each other which I think he looked right at her face.) He saw her departing the neighborhood around 1:00 and then saw her return again around 2 which is when he said driving with purpose and not herself (was that because this time it wasn't her driving the truck?) It's mentioned the first time the kids saw her that they saw each other but not that when the truck returns to the neighborhood. This could mean that maybe he could not say he saw the face of the actual driver. Then this kid says he saw a white car about a minute later. Now the neighbor the smokes supposedly saw a white car in the driveway right after 2pm behind her truck.

I think JH and WH didn't tell all the truths is because they didn't want their dirty laundry aired all over the tv, news and internet. Maybe there were some people that they didn't want to know they had separated possibly. Maybe JH was cheating and her and AJ got into a fight over it. Maybe that is why she felt more comfortable with going to WH for money. Maybe it was the mom that cut up the card. Maybe that is why JH is staying quiet. Maybe she had a boyfriend. Maybe that is why she texted her mom and said she wasn't ready to come home yet. Maybe we are looking at the wrong elephant in the house.
Thanks ========================================================================================

It's possible we are looking at wrong elephant. There is a small zoo to consider it seems.

HOWEVER, [BBM]--- even if she was seen driving back home at 2, it does not automatically make elephant #1 innocent. There are other possible scenarios. And it might be that the lunchtime meeting was only the trigger for what happened later. JMO

I'm going to relisten to that section about the time. According to public info regarding bus stops for this area there would be a 10 min difference.

I am waiting on a message from a mod to see what info we can post regarding timelines related to school info.

I guess it would take some time for LE to get ping information. When it was off, not pinging, when it was turned on, or off again and where? I imagine getting their hands on that information would be the first thing they would do to find AJ?

I'm sure they've got it. Even if they had to get a warrant, that doesn't take long at all. I'll bet the phone was disabled very quickly, though.

Nothing makes since to me :tantrum: I don't know what to belive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbqchickenrobot