VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could LE base their timeline Mar 2 late afternoon thru 3 Mar early morning hrs on phone pings or texting alone? I am asking as we don't know when her phone supposedly pinged in the Thole St/Tidewater Dr location that was searched. I realize an actual visual is ideal, but am curious.

Additionally- if we were to take our elephant out of the picture for the moment and go with AJ being off with friends the PM of the 2nd, who exactly was she with? Have they not revealed this to the parents? Or is this something WH is keeping under wraps? I am not thinking so since they seem to be surprised with the new timeline being presented. But, why wouldn't a friend admit to that? See that doesn't come up as plausible to me-

Could LE base their timeline Mar 2 late afternoon thru 3 Mar early morning hrs on phone pings or texting alone? I am asking as we don't know when her phone supposedly pinged in the Thole St/Tidewater Dr location that was searched. I realize an actual visual is ideal, but am curious.

Additionally- if we were to take our elephant out of the picture for the moment and go with AJ being off with friends the PM of the 2nd, who exactly was she with? Have they not revealed this to the parents? Or is this something WH is keeping under wraps? I am not thinking so since they seem to be surprised with the new timeline being presented. But, why wouldn't a friend admit to that? See that doesn't come up as plausible to me-

Unfortunately nothing was discussed in the interview addressing anything after that timeline when he said one of his daughter's got home at 2:25. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Not even the texts that they supposedly got the next morning early in the a.m. Her mom was interviewed by the news about this for sure.

The only other thing was mentioned that he wanted to clarify who found the debit card and he wanted to make sure we all knew it wasn't him. He also mentioned the white car but wanted to make sure everyone knew that the neighbor knew what his brother's car looked like and basically it wasn't his. From that info, I can only assume he is trying to clear up only what the public is saying about HIM and what he might have to do with the case and that's it. Like he is really just trying to cover his own butt. He doesn't say anything about the texts which was mentioned right off the bat in the early interviews.

Now that we have had tentative confirmation, from a neighborhood local, that WH was not living in the home at the time, that opens up a whole new possibility for what went on Monday night.

Could AJ and her mom have had an argument Sunday night about $/school/boys/the separation or whatever---and mom took her cell that night, thus no SM from AJ? And mom cut up the card maybe? And that fight/disagreement prompted AJ to reach out to WH for $/information/explanation?

So they meet and ...? They argue or they agree to disagree OR THEY AGREE and decide to hang out later on??????? Maybe the white car comes to pick her up so they can all hang out later on?

And perhaps something happens that night that needs an urgent desperate cover up? :cry:

Now that we have had tentative confirmation, from a neighborhood local, that WH was not living in the home at the time, that opens up a whole new possibility for what went on Monday night.

Could AJ and her mom have had an argument Sunday night about $/school/boys/the separation or whatever---and mom took her cell that night, thus no SM from AJ? And mom cut up the card maybe? And that fight/disagreement prompted AJ to reach out to WH for $/information/explanation?

So they meet and ...? They argue or they agree to disagree OR THEY AGREE and decide to hang out later on??????? Maybe the white car comes to pick her up so they can all hang out later on?

And perhaps something happens that night that needs an urgent desperate cover up? :cry:

Would make since why the mom is not talking, maybe she feels guilty. If AJ is the glue that holds the family together would she take off to bring the family back together? Assuming they all had a great relationship.

Would make since why the mom is not talking, maybe she feels guilty. If AJ is the glue that holds the family together would she take off to bring the family back together? Assuming they all had a great relationship.

Maybe, but if she was OK she would have communicated, imo.

Compliments to Luckyseven

AJ's SM is pretty tightly locked, good for her.

Twitter:*anjelicamariee
Facebook:*anjelica.hadsell
Pinterest:*anjelicaamarie
Youtube:*Anjelicaahadsell
Google+*
Instagram:*@anjelicaamarie
LinkedIn

I wasnt able to copy the links from Luckyseven post. Hopefully luckyseven can repost the direct links. If not then typing the names on each social page should do.

Or go to thread 2 page 15 where the links are clickable.

There are many marina's with large boats does anyone have a boat? The area is pretty heavly populated, I would think someone should notice smell or birds if she was left somewhere.

I want her to be alive, I just have a hard time convincing myself she is.

Been thinking, and if you for a moment hold incredulity at bay, pretend you believe everything step dad says, take it as fact the best he knows, what he said is completely contradictory.

Exactly! and I have the printed out Interview Transcript all marked up with yellow highlighter, red margin notes and question marks to prove it!

I'm definitely on track with you here. This is why I can't fully focus completely on one of the male elephants. I know I have said it over and over. But I still would like to know about mom's day. I still wish someone would come out and say "hey I saw JH" during this time frame. I am her alibi. Until that comes out, I am going to still ask questions about JH.

LE can easily verify if WH was or was not at work at the time he said. I wouldn't imagine he wouldn't put out to the public something that could easily be verified with employer and other coworkers. But like others have pointed out. We can't really verify if that white car was actually in the driveway until LE actually verifies this and pretty much everything that he has said he has had to come back and explain away.

HelpAJ--any idea what car AJ had a school? Was it the red truck? If not, where is her car?

In thread #2 you mentioned cash was found in the glove box. Please share where you first read that? I'd never seen that mentioned anywhere until right here.
I might be mixing this case up with another. I specifically remember reading the car of a MP having $300 cash in the glove box, but since no one in here remembers that, it must be another thread. I apologize an mean no disrespect to AJ.

HelpAJ--any idea what car AJ had a school? Was it the red truck? If not, where is her car?
Unfortunately I don't know. Every time I have seen her in the past, she has been driving the red truck. I always thought it was hers and that is what she would be driving to school.

Something still bothers me. If the truck was left at the house that morning then who took WH to work. Why have they not said anything about being there to help collaborate? Because it didn't happen?

I usually try to keep an open mind and try to see all possibilities but more and more I am leaning toward that one certain individual. I hate to think that way too because that's not good for AJ.

Unfortunately I don't know. Every time I have seen her in the past, she has been driving the red truck. I always thought it was hers and that is what she would be driving to school.

Something still bothers me. If the truck was left at the house that morning then who took WH to work. Why have they not said anything about being there to help collaborate? Because it didn't happen?

I usually try to keep an open mind and try to see all possibilities but more and more I am leaning toward that one certain individual. I hate to think that way too because that's not good for AJ.

Can you recall if you've seen that red truck around the house during the week the last 7 months she's been away at school?

Can you recall if you've seen that red truck around the house during the week the last 7 months she's been away at school?
Not that I remember but I don't normally go down that street either.

I personally don't think AJ and her mom were fighting Sunday night. AJ was pretty active on Twitter that night, and it sounds like her and her mom were having a good time watching a (very short) fight.

AJ's Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/anjelicamariee/tweets

My understanding all along has been that AJ drives the red truck. That is why I can't understand why WH had to deliver it to her. Or how he got to work afterwards. Or if he even got to work before lunchtime for that matter. Heating & AC guys don't usually punch a clock - just keep in touch and get assignments via the cell phone.

I do believe that whatever happened, happened close to home. I haven't seen any SM where any of her hometown friends mention hanging out with her during the break. She was in a position where college friends probably thought she was hanging with hometown friends and hometown thought she was with college friends. It all goes back to her neighborhood... and unfortunately I don't think she ran off to get away from the drama... she could have just gone back to school. I pray I'm wrong on that one.

Like I mentioned earlier, mechanics typically work in pairs. His coworker or boss may have followed him to the house when he dropped the truck off, then the two of them went straight to work from there. His boss was defending him in the comment section of a local news article (if that was his boss) after the noon meet up was first announced, so I have a hard time believing that he did something to her during the early morning. Especially if we are to believe at least the little boy neighbor; the one that she supposedly waved at when driving by. Also that doesn't explain why LE now says someone saw her later that evening and possibly even the next morning, which rules out someone harming her in her house before the sister came home. Of course, LE could have "seen" mixed up with "heard", the little boy story could have been made up, and the "boss" could have been a phony..... But the likelihood of all three of those things being the case is low IMO. WH may be lying about something, but I don't think he's lying about dropping the truck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling