VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new poster was just put on the Bring AJ Home FB page. It says "Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, age 18, was last seen on March 3rd, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of ‪#‎NORFOLK‬, ‪#‎VIRGINIA‬. "

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :gaah:

I noticed that yesterday that Find the Next Girl had put this out notice the wording on the poster.

I though that Bring AJ Home FB had linked this on their page also but can't be exactly sure because it's not there. I also think--but maybe it's my memory--there were other things that have been removed from this page the were previously there.

I was just able to go to it. ( Sorry, forgot to quote) I was responding to a post about ZH blog.

Exactly. Hannah had signs of running. A lot, though I know not all, of runaways have evidence of such on SM.. Drama, hints, previous attempts, etc. I feel that if AJ left on her own accord LE would release a statement as such.. Even if just a sentence.

Yeah I think it was a setup of evidence with the phone texts to make it look like she ran away. I think this is why JH first said she thought she was safe. I think someone smart or not so smart did this to buy some time on their end before the LE got involved or started snooping around. They probably at first took it not as seriously in the beginning but I am sure after all the news reports, FB pages, searches, started that is why it got more serious. I think it probably bought the POI(s) maybe 2-3 days. She wasn't actually reported missing until Tuesday night but she could have really disappeared the night of March 1 until LE can backup WH's story.

as per his interview from Sunday he wasn't there when it was found

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

page 4 about halfway down - won't let me copy and paste

Again, correct me if I'm wrong y'all, but to me it seems WH wasn't there when the first piece was found, but he says he organized the search when they found the 3 additional pieces, and clarifies that he found nothing. My interpretation is that he was present the second time card pieces were found, but the search party found them, not WH.

The relevant quote from transcript:
The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card. That doesn’t give us many answers, really, but it did hold a very crucial piece of an answer to me. And I did relay this concern to the police.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Just my observation but she made mention of tourney coming up in a couple weeks and it's going to be cold (her twitter). To me, that sounds like intent on attending, in the future. If she had intent on leaving, I don't think she would care to mention she had tourney in a few weeks. I hope that makes sense. And like I said, just my observation.

Conceivably, that slew of texts on the 1st after nothing since the 25th of the previous month, so about a week, and the intent to attend the tourney in the future could also not be her tweets, somehow showing future intention, cover as it were. I have no reason to believe it is the case, but if it were what would that mean? Somebody else had her phone?

It's back up now.

He is definitely reading here, and I can appreciate his desire to communicate in the way that he feels comfortable.

I have to say, I believe he has always had the best interest of the girls at heart. As a child of divorce, I can relate to AJ's experience. While I cannot speak for her, and I do not even know her, I also got caught between warring factions, a parent that moved on and one that is still single. It was unhealthy all around. I was the same age as AJ with all that going on in my life. I couldn't handle being in between anymore and I cut off the parent that didn't have custody (my single parent). From an outside perspective, I should have made the opposite choice and run to her. But I didn't feel safe there. I didn't actually feel safe anywhere. Long story short, I can understand why AJ may have decided to relieve whatever pressure was in her power to release and cut off ties. Doesn't mean she intended it to stay that way, but obviously other forces have intervened.

So to ZH, don't place too much blame on yourself, and do not take AJ's rejection too personally. Divorce is a terrible, awful confusing thing, and 13 is a confusing age.

The pain he writes about seemed all too familiar from the very first time I read his posts, and looking at his SM and the newer blog posts, the love for AJ sounds pure and wholesome to me. I do see how they could be taken in an obsessive vein, too. But I think that is the pain of the situation being released. I can only imagine what might spew from my heart if the same happened to me as a parent. Since I am female and my kids' natural parent, no one would blink. I am glad ZH loved AJ as his own. It takes a big man to do that.

Also, I believe the posts were more focused on AJ because he had rights to the other daughters and maintained his position as their father. Lesser anguish there.

Open invitation to ZH to join us, if he feels comfortable...

He is definitely reading here, and I can appreciate his desire to communicate in the way that he feels comfortable.

I have to say, I believe he has always had the best interest of the girls at heart. As a child of divorce, I can relate to AJ's experience. While I cannot speak for her, and I do not even know her, I also got caught between warring factions, a parent that moved on and one that is still single. It was unhealthy all around. I was the same age as AJ with all that going on in my life. I couldn't handle being in between anymore and I cut off the parent that didn't have custody (my single parent). From an outside perspective, I should have made the opposite choice and run to her. But I didn't feel safe there. I didn't actually feel safe anywhere. Long story short, I can understand why AJ may have decided to relieve whatever pressure was in her power to release and cut off ties. Doesn't mean she intended it to stay that way, but obviously other forces have intervened.

So to ZH, don't place too much blame on yourself, and do not take AJ's rejection too personally. Divorce is a terrible, awful confusing thing, and 13 is a confusing age.

The pain he writes about seemed all too familiar from the very first time I read his posts, and looking at his SM and the newer blog posts, the love for AJ sounds pure and wholesome to me. I do see how they could be taken in an obsessive vein, too. But I think that is the pain of the situation being released. I can only imagine what might spew from my heart if the same happened to me as a parent. Since I am female and my kids' natural parent, no one would blink. I am glad ZH loved AJ as his own. It takes a big man to do that.

Also, I believe the posts were more focused on AJ because he had rights to the other daughters and maintained his position as their father. Lesser anguish there.

Open invitation to ZH to join us, if he feels comfortable...

Very nicely stated mom2six! I too am a child of divorce and can relate!

Yeah for some reason I am still thinking about it being her peers.

Her friends or one of the parents friends? Not real familier with things like this but isn't it usually an older man who does things like this.

It's back up now.

You are friend with ZH correct? Has he thought of any places to look? My head is spinning wondering where someone could put someone, I am sure his is also.

Not thinking it is family so I am at a loss, just trying to find her.

Maybe someone in the white car pulled up behind her in the driveway and threatened to hurt her sister whom was due home at 2:30 if she didn't get in the car.

You are friend with ZH correct? Has he thought of any places to look? My head is spinning wondering where someone could put someone, I am sure his is also.

I would urge him to consider all the places they had been through her growing up, and whether he could make contact and get information distributed in those areas, especially ones where she may have felt content and happy. IF she ran, she may return somewhere familiar, or be drawn to a place of former happiness.

I so very much want her to be alive! I know we all do.

No, I am not friends with Zach. He contacted not just me, but several people on the Bring AJ Home facebook page stating he was the one who put up the flyers and to leave them be. Jennifer made a huge ordeal about it being some mystery person and it made everyone get their tails in a spin and call this person a creep. We had NO idea this was AJ's previous father until he reached out to several people. Then it made it LESS creepy. We then had a very brief chat, I told him I supported him and he should keep doing what he needs to do.

At first, I didn't want to come here and say much about our conversation because I didn't want to disrespect ZH. And IF he's reading this, I still hope he is NOT offended or disrespected by what I'm sharing with this forum. I don't want to say everything that he wrote per our conversation but if he's reading this.. We really welcome you to come here and talk, vent.. whatever you need to do. This community is obviously filled with very intelligent, open-minded and well-thought out people. I am really glad I came here because it's giving me so much perspective on this. I hope ZH can see the people here just want some more clarification. But that's totally his choice and I respect his choice either way.

I am just starting to read WH' s Sunday interview that was so graciously transcribed by one of our own WSers. My current (2nd) husband adopted my 3 older children when they were 8, 5, & 3. My first husband passed away unexpectedly. WH has been married to JH less than 5 years, correct? My own husband does not mention how the 3 older kids are his as much in 10 years as WH does every 3 minutes when his mouth is open. Did he really adopt her? I honestly do not know many teens who would start calling mom's new husband "dad" at age 14 or more as much as he mentions "my daughter." I find it really odd and over the top and I should have mentioned it in the first thread.

Her friends or one of the parents friends? Not real familier with things like this but isn't it usually an older man who does things like this.

Well, not necessarily if it's an accident. Maybe something accidentally happened, people panicked, cover up begins.

Does anyone know if Norfolk recently or in the past several years had rezoning done?

I am just starting to read WH' s Sunday interview that was so graciously transcribed by one of our own WSers. My current (2nd) husband adopted my 3 older children when they were 8, 5, & 3. My first husband passed away unexpectedly. WH has been married to JH less than 5 years, correct? My own husband does not mention how the 3 older kids are his as much in 10 years as WH does every 3 minutes when his mouth is open. Did he really adopt her? I honestly do not know many teens who would start calling mom's new husband "dad" at age 14 or more as much as he mentions "my daughter." I find it really odd and over the top and I should have mentioned it in the first thread.

Actually, I think he might be doing it to get under someone's skin. What I do find strange is that WH always calls the younger girls his daughters when their own bio father is clearly involved in their day-to day-life. To me that's almost like a slap in the face to ZH.

I also personally know some people like this with their stepchildren.They are always saying my son or my daughter when they are steps but they want to make it seem like they are these wonderful close people and family like they are the perfect blended family. when in turn it's not fully the truth.

I can't help but feel ZH's pain and anguish when reading his words. They sound so genuine and filled with love for his children. I hope they can all put their differences aside and focus on their beautiful daughter. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper