VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss this in the last few days or is this a "new" update? I know I seem obsessed with the timeline but it's really more about the ever changing updates.

Official Bring AJ Home FB page "About" Section

Anjelica Hadsell was last seen Monday, March 2 in the Norfolk, VA area. She has not been heard from since early Tuesday (March 3) morning.

I could have swore the Help Save the Next Girl post regarding AJ were on the page now they are gone???

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome

It was edited yesterday so yes, it's new. AGAIN.

ZH is on the same thinking level as us according To his blog . I can't even comprehend what he must be going through right now

Mods/admins... this case is so off the rails I just need to ask for my own peace of mind:

In any other case we're allowed to post links to parents social media who are searching for their missing kid. In this case there is a 3rd parent (the first step-dad) doing the very same thing. Can we link to his blog?

ZH (AJs 2nd dad) is saying that he talked to the mother of the kid who supposedly had Anjelicas jacket in the closet. And he was told by her that it was his gf jacket whom went to a different school. Plus he said that Anjelica text her sister at 2:30 that after noon and put "with friends" . Now this makes me think that whoever has her didn't want the little sister looking for AJ or calling her. This person must have ties to the kid to make sure she didn't sound an alarm to mom.

And the use of emojis makes me think, if it wasn't AJ texting, it was somebody who is familiar with her way of texting AND knew sister would be home.

I'd like to hear from Smokey Porch Kid (or Wavy Loved Kid and/or Neighbor Porch Smokey, or whoever he/they are) first hand. I may be inclined at this point to believe him/them than anyone else, except maybe ZH.

Oh, and in my view, none of the texts anyone got from "AJ" after Sunday night were actually from her. Her phone, yes. But she wasn't sending them. Not buying that for a second.
MOO.

First day in a long while that she DOES NOT tweet also happens to be the day she CALLS WH which she NEVER does to ask for money which...for the third time on this magical day...SHE NEVER DOES.

Mods/admins... this case is so off the rails I just need to ask for my own peace of mind:

In any other case we're allowed to post links to parents social media who are searching for their missing kid. In this case there is a 3rd parent (the first step-dad) doing the very same thing. Can we link to his blog?
Good call! I hope he chooses to join in the discussion here as well. I am pretty sure he is following along here, I might even go as far as to say FACT! [emoji12]

ZH updated blog

One thing it looks like we can conclude from this is that WH was NOT staying in the home that Sunday night. These words from ZH answer some more of our questions, too. Thanks so much, come join us, please!!

First day in a long while that she DOES NOT tweet also happens to be the day she CALLS WH which she NEVER does to ask for money which...for the third time on this magical day...SHE NEVER DOES.

Indeed. She don't do that. As per WH. Yet, we're to believe she did done that. Okay...

He copies them to his Facebook page too so maybe that is more in the lines?

I am hoping he joins us here soon.

And the use of emojis makes me think, if it wasn't AJ texting, it was somebody who is familiar with her way of texting AND knew sister would be home.

^ this, right here. Texts to mom, step-dad and sibling but... no SM.

Its amazing to me that one father is posting his heart felt pleas and even offers a $25,000 reward that he probably can't afford, while the other father makes posts that seem to be explanations for where HE was, and what HE did, and why HE did it on the very confusing day AJ went missing.
I want to say to LE, look. Look. And look. But I know they already did. I think they are, as some of you have said, giving that old pachyderm time to fashion a nice strong noose. Boss is back, gotta go![emoji39]

ZH apparently did lower the reward. (No judgment on that, just observing here.) His latest poster includes a $10,000 reward.

ZH apparently did lower the reward. (No judgment on that, just observing here.) His latest poster includes a $10,000 reward.

That was probably a sound choice, though I think the money might be better used on a PI at this point...how often do rewards actually work or get paid out? (truly curious, I don't pay attention to that side of things)

I don't have record of the little sister text. Can anyone else confirm if this was mentioned before today and by who? Was this out of the blue from AJ or in response to the lil sis asking where she was?

Maybe it is me, but it bothers me that he says he was "working out of town" when the debit card was found. When I have to go into the office (I normally WAH) it is an hour away and I would never say I am going out of town to work... IMO this makes me feel like he wants to appear as far away from that finding as possible.

That's a really smart connection - nice idea.

You should send a PM to the mods - I think they prefer that method of reaching out!

I don't have record of the little sister text. Can anyone else confirm if this was mentioned before today and by who? Was this out of the blue from AJ or in response to the lil sis asking where she was?
It was mentioned in ZHs blog post today.

The fact the little sister got a text at 2.30 allegedly Tells me that someone was trying to buy more time . A way to stop little sister asking questions about where AJ was when she got home and couldn't find her .

ZH (AJs 2nd dad) is saying that he talked to the mother of the kid who supposedly had Anjelicas jacket in the closet. And he was told by her that it was his gf jacket whom went to a different school. Plus he said that Anjelica text her sister at 2:30 that after noon and put "with friends" . Now this makes me think that whoever has her didn't want the little sister looking for AJ or calling her. This person must have ties to the kid to make sure she didn't sound an alarm to mom.

If this logic is accurate, the person who sent the sister a message would have to know what time she was supposed to be getting home from school. Unless, the sister sent her a message first asking where she was, which sounds very plausible.

^ this, right here. Texts to mom, step-dad and sibling but... no SM.

Yea sounds like covering bases if I ever heard it before.. IMO

I'm on your team, OntarioMom, when it comes to AJ going silent on social media being a huge red flag.. her friends were aware of her frequent tweeting, older folks, especially since she's been away at college, probably wouldn't think of updating SM as a red herring. Lots of things pointing to Sunday night as the night AJ lost her ability to use her phone, whatever that means, it's hard for me to take my mind there but I'm guessing y'all understand my implication. I suppose if she got into a fight wih mom she could have gone to uncle's or wherever WH might be but I woukd assume a BFF or BF woukd be her most likely destination. Although family dynamics are definitely not average here.. Just thinking out loud and all my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama