VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of places within an hour... The outerbanks this time of year would have need of HVAC people as rental houses get prepped for the season.

Right, but I was wondering about Richmond for a specific reason.

I have been wondering this for days!

This comes from the #BringAJHome. If you have Twitter you will find it. She tweets to that hashtag more often then I take potty break! Now I'm not say you should follow this person but I actually think that because of the commitment this person has made to this, it is some that is actually very close to AJ and maybe not just some random person that just wants to find AJ. This is all my opinion of course after just following on SM which is right on the # that was created for AJ. If you really read into those tweets you might come up with some crazy questions.

I am specifically looking for mentions of it in official record or MSM prior to that specific instance.

Back in thread 1, post 579, I did a timeline including media links. The original articles (Wavy - TV & 13 news now) said last seen Monday morning. They did not specify the time. I did not include the facebook page, which at the time said 7 am.

I've documented each "timeline" change on the FB page as they came and went ...

For anyone wondering why Mom would leave the house so early to go to work as a photographer...I don't know what time the sun was up on that day, but there's something called the "golden hour" for taking portraits outdoors. It is about 1 hour after the sun comes up, and 1 hour before the sun goes down. The lighting is perfect for outdoor pictures.

That's a possible reason why she could have left the house at that hour. Just throwing that out there.

I am stuck on this video today. Here is the section of the transcript that relates:

>>CH: Now, in some of the reports that have been covering this case regarding the cell phone – oh, I’m sorry – the credit card finds, a 7-11 store is reportedly nearby this area.

WH: Correct.

CH: Have the police thought about looking at surveillance footage? Or are there even cameras?

WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

CH: Mhmm

WH: -- into, like, a bun. Now it wasn’t… she had a headband on, but what was holding her hair in that little bun was, uh, what you call a “pre-wrap.” You know, she plays sports, and a pre-wrap is the stuff you put down underneath like an Ace bandage - it’s like the foamy stuff. Well, her personal style was to use that pre-wrap, um, because you know scrunchies I guess, whatever, people lose them so easily. So, she used that to make her own scrunchie or hair-tie. So, that’s what she had in her hair and it was pulled up, like, into a bun in the back so, um… She didn’t wear her hair down a lot but when she did, you know, it definitely wasn’t that length. Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.>>

I am leaning to the side that this video does exist. It might be the piece of evidence that LE is basing the evening to morning of March 2-3.
WH states emphatically that it isn't AJ ostensibly on the length of the girl's hair in the video. That he is looking at on a cell phone, btw.

AJ was wearing her hair up when WH claims to have seen her. She usually does wear her hair up. She's been away at school. There are photos on mom's SM in which AJ's hair is pretty close to the length he specifies. WH is not living in the home. So how does he know?

What about the clothing the girl is wearing? Seems more reliable way of ruling her in or out.

Or, how about the way she moves? When I am in a position where I cannot see details of a loved one, I can almost 100% find them by the way their body moves. I have done it in water parks without my glasses (when I am nearly blind) across the width of a pool. I have done it on the football field when I cannot see my kids' numbers. He seems so clued in to her hair, of all things, wouldn't he be as familiar with her movement, especially given she is an athlete and he has had many opportunities to watch her in motion.

I am torn between two ideas:
This is AJ and the NPD is basing timeline around it.
This is not AJ and WH has a more concrete reason to know it is not AJ.

But if it is AJ, why is WH discounting it?

JMO, there is no confirmation that mom is a full-time photographer. She may well (ahem) have a full or part-time job outside the home.

:40 "It's been 4 long days for Jennifer Hadsell, her daughter Anjelica called AJ by family hasn't been seen since 2:30 Monday afternoon"
2:13 "3 sleepless nights but they're not losing hope"

That article was originally published on the 4th but obviously the video portion was updated?

I'm not sure...I wish we could tell. Boy would that be something...!

For anyone wondering why Mom would leave the house so early to go to work as a photographer...I don't know what time the sun was up on that day, but there's something called the "golden hour" for taking portraits outdoors. It is about 1 hour after the sun comes up, and 1 hour before the sun goes down. The lighting is perfect for outdoor pictures.

That's a possible reason why she could have left the house at that hour. Just throwing that out there.

From the interview "My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd. She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and whatnot. "

Interesting thing about the blog. If you notice, people have been commenting and/or asking questions. Some have been deleted by the Blogger and others have been left hanging so to speak. One question was quite direct and it hasn't been answered but it also hasn't been deleted.

One thing it looks like we can conclude from this is that WH was NOT staying in the home that Sunday night. These words from ZH answer some more of our questions, too. Thanks so much, come join us, please!!

We figured that out pretty early on...way before we had any confirmation of it. How did we figure it out? By picking apart minute details, like a key and a comment. That is why, when a new poster came on berating us for discussing things that weren't really important and jumping down rabbit holes ("Does it matter if it was the key to the truck door or the house key? Does it matter who said what?"), I gently tried to steer them toward bearing with us. To a new member, it probably does come across like there's no method to our madness. Heck, sometimes I even read a post by a long time member or two and think...where the heck is he going with THIS? But it does usually work for us, at least in terms of getting the details and facts straight. Our theories on the other hand...grab bag. ;)

First link, first comment from someone claiming to be WH's employer states WH saw AJ at noon and her mother saw her later that day. Several comments calling him on that and he never responds that specifically. I've mentioned this before here but what I find interesting about this is that it sounds to me like this is what WH told him. Why else would he say that??

Pretty sure we dismissed Taxi lady way back in the first thread. Way too much attention seeking going on there.

Just to play devil's advocate (because that's what I'm good at), perhaps the boss is confusing mom's last sighting with the neighbor one. If WH said she was seen later that day, boss may have just assumed the mom. But it's obviously just a guess on my part.

I'm not sure how much is allowed, but we keep talking about WH with so much info on his timeline that day, can we try to start a timeline on what we know about JH this day? Maybe start with Sunday March 1 and move forward so we can gather more info on what mom says in the media and just focus on her on this one and not WH at all.

I am torn between two ideas:
This is AJ and the NPD is basing timeline around it.
This is not AJ and WH has a more concrete reason to know it is not AJ.

But if it is AJ, why is WH discounting it?

Also, if it is AJ, why hasn't NPD released a description of what she was last seen wearing. And a timestamp would be so helpful.

The sister that came home is well old enough to stay home on her own and probably does it all the time. I don't think she would have been expecting her to be home like she had to be home to watch her. I am thinking the AJ (whoever) texted her first so when she say the truck in the driveway and didn't see her inside she would already have in her mind that AJ wasn't home and wouldn't get worried or suspicious as to why the truck was there but she wasn't.

But (supposedly) she got the text after she got home, if the times are accurate. I still think it would be natural for her to text her sister "hey where are you?" when she saw the truck at the house but not her sister, and then get "out with friends" as a response. I think I remember reading somewhere that, when AJ's home from school, she's always home when her sister gets home? I can't remember where I read it now though...

I'm not sure how much is allowed, but we keep talking about WH with so much info on his timeline that day, can we try to start a timeline on what we know about JH this day? Maybe start with Sunday March 1 and move forward so we can gather more info on what mom says in the media and just focus on her on this one and not WH at all.

Mom gave one interview: http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/
All other articles appear, AFAICS, to be rehashes of information.

I'm not quoting FB sources, they have changed too often, and we have no idea who is adminning the FB page, nor if there is more than one admin.

Attention Please

Guys, the "elephant" references need to stop, that's name variation and it's against the rules.

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

As far as the blog is concerned that is waiting on Admin. to make a decision.

WS would like to welcome all new members, please take a moment to review the rules at the above link.

:tyou:

I don't believe anyone is calling this individual an elephant in a derogatory fashion - they are referring to the "elephant in the room". But if you want us to stop, we will. Sorry :)

I don't believe anyone is calling this individual an elephant in a derogatory fashion - they are referring to the "elephant in the room". But if you want us to stop, we will. Sorry :)

In all fairness, what is being insinuated with that phrase here is quite derogatory! We have to be careful not to get tunnel vision in this case, we are all drawing conclusions based on circumstantial evidence. I'm confident LE is all over the main speculations that have been discussed on this thread. I don't think we should make a timeline of mom's activities or map out WH's work or the kid's school, they are all victims on WS, especially the minors. We need to use our minds and creativity in other ways. IMO it feels like we keep going round and round trying to make our main assumed conclusion fit any information we are given, rather than use the information and go forward from there. We are working backwards and it's getting us caught in a web of line crossing the TOS in a way that's not productive. I'm challenging myself to remove the assumptions from my brain to look at AJ's disappearance more neutrally.

Can't help but bring this up, being someone who grew up in the area and knows it well: if WH's place of employment is where I think it is, and IF he met AJ at a gas station convenient to both of them, then sorry...no way in hell it took him 30-40 minutes after they split up to get back to work. Of course, he never said he rushed back to work...maybe he made other stops along the way...but if you are already late returning from your lunch break, I'd think you'd be in a hurry and head STRAIGHT back.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member