VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you, I understand that. But my question was, where is it stated that JH saw the video? That's the part Ive never heard before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here ya go, only in his interview is it stated and nowhere else, thanks to mom2six and luckyseven

I am stuck on this video today. Here is the section of the transcript that relates:

>>CH: Now, in some of the reports that have been covering this case regarding the cell phone – oh, I’m sorry – the credit card finds, a 7-11 store is reportedly nearby this area.

WH: Correct.

CH: Have the police thought about looking at surveillance footage? Or are there even cameras?

WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

CH: Mhmm

WH: -- into, like, a bun. Now it wasn’t… she had a headband on, but what was holding her hair in that little bun was, uh, what you call a “pre-wrap.” You know, she plays sports, and a pre-wrap is the stuff you put down underneath like an Ace bandage - it’s like the foamy stuff. Well, her personal style was to use that pre-wrap, um, because you know scrunchies I guess, whatever, people lose them so easily. So, she used that to make her own scrunchie or hair-tie. So, that’s what she had in her hair and it was pulled up, like, into a bun in the back so, um… She didn’t wear her hair down a lot but when she did, you know, it definitely wasn’t that length. Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.>>

I am leaning to the side that this video does exist. It might be the piece of evidence that LE is basing the evening to morning of March 2-3.
WH states emphatically that it isn't AJ ostensibly on the length of the girl's hair in the video. That he is looking at on a cell phone, btw.

AJ was wearing her hair up when WH claims to have seen her. She usually does wear her hair up. She's been away at school. There are photos on mom's SM in which AJ's hair is pretty close to the length he specifies. WH is not living in the home. So how does he know?

What about the clothing the girl is wearing? Seems more reliable way of ruling her in or out.

Or, how about the way she moves? When I am in a position where I cannot see details of a loved one, I can almost 100% find them by the way their body moves. I have done it in water parks without my glasses (when I am nearly blind) across the width of a pool. I have done it on the football field when I cannot see my kids' numbers. He seems so clued in to her hair, of all things, wouldn't he be as familiar with her movement, especially given she is an athlete and he has had many opportunities to watch her in motion.

I am torn between two ideas:
This is AJ and the NPD is basing timeline around it.
This is not AJ and WH has a more concrete reason to know it is not AJ.

But if it is AJ, why is WH discounting it?

Does anyone find it odd that WAVY's Joe Fisher posted about the vigil tonight, but the Find AJ page did not? They usually post everything media related, but I would think they would post it themselves anyway.

Maybe cuz WH is too busy listening and posting about the Pandora music he is listening too.

In all fairness, what is being insinuated with that phrase here is quite derogatory! We have to be careful not to get tunnel vision in this case, we are all drawing conclusions based on circumstantial evidence. I'm confident LE is all over the main speculations that have been discussed on this thread. I don't think we should make a timeline of mom's activities or map out WH's work or the kid's school, they are all victims on WS, especially the minors. We need to use our minds and creativity in other ways. IMO it feels like we keep going round and round trying to make our main assumed conclusion fit any information we are given, rather than use the information and go forward from there. We are working backwards and it's getting us caught in a web of line crossing the TOS in a way that's not productive. I'm challenging myself to remove the assumptions from my brain to look at AJ's disappearance more neutrally.

BBM Thank you for posting this!

There has been some fantastic analysis here, but I keep having to remind myself that a lot of the information comes from non MSM or LE sources, and is unverified/confirmed, *whoever* it's come from :(.

One of the reasons I'm not posting as much is because I've been down too many rabbit holes :(. There are some points of the various stories that I believe ARE fact, but I keep reminding myself of TOS, and sitting on my hands.

Yes, thank you, I understand that. But my question was, where is it stated that JH saw the video? That's the part Ive never heard before.

I was speculating..."could it be...". We heard in the interview that, according to WH, LE showed the video to him, but we haven't heard if they showed it to JH. I would assume they did, though, as JH is her bio parent of 18 years. All MOO and not verified. It's not even verified by LE or MSM that they had this video, I don't think. Really nothing is verified by LE except that she's missing and their timeframe of last seen is late on the 2nd to early on the 3rd.

I was speculating..."could it be...". We heard in the interview that, according to WH, LE showed the video to him, but we haven't heard if they showed it to JH. I would assume they did, though, as JH is her bio parent of 18 years. All MOO and not verified. It's not even verified by LE or MSM that they had this video, I don't think. Really nothing is verified by LE except that she's missing and their timeframe of last seen is late on the 2nd to early on the 3rd.

Thank you! I thought I was going nuts and you all were trying to show me something that I couldn't see, LOL. Thank you!! :)

I just don't want to make those assumptions (that both parents see each bit of info from LE) because we don't know for sure the family dynamic at is stands right now. We have heard rumors from a reliable source and if it's true, perhaps WH and JH were not physically together when this cell phone clip was shown. I wanted to verify (as best we can) that WH is the only one who stated it was not AJ in the video. Next, I'd like to understand the significance, in LE's eyes, of the video.

WH a few hours ago posted the first actual public post I've ever seen on his page so he deliberately made it public. He's trying to speak out. It's quite eerie the way he's doing it IMO

It would also be weird if that was her only text in that time period. Because if she did meet up w/friends then I'd expect a few texts between them. Kids always text back and forth to set up their plans. JMO

We don't KNOW that there WEREN'T other texts to other people all day long.

Thank you! I thought I was going nuts and you all were trying to show me something that I couldn't see, LOL. Thank you!! :)

I thought I was too !!

***Please bear with me on this theory it's long but very possible***
Remember that WH does not know why AJ needed $200 and never asks about it. What if it wasn't for a GoPro because he's just really making a guess here. Or what if he really knew what she needed it for or who she needed it for and he is covering up for someone else or on purpose not disclosing this information. I think the whole research for a GoPro is something that could possibly be made up. What if she needed it for someone else, a friend. This was the person in the white car that picked her up to go spend that money. She really seems to be close with her friends and they appear to love her dearly. This could explain why she was seen later in the evening. She was seen out shopping with someone. I know this doesn't explain away why she has no tweets going out in this time frame but we don't know that she was not texting her friends and that she might not have been post on FB.

The Afternoon meeting:
Meets WH around 12:15pm What if she slept late like teenagers do. She called WH late morning and had to rush out to get the money from WH because he was on a time schedule. WH and AJ meet at the gas stations. The exchange small talk. Things might be kind of awkward if her mom and him are separated and they are trying to think of things to say(or maybe they talk about the separation and because this isn't out in the public, WH just makes something up to tell us.) Leaves at 12:45ish p.m.

The kids time line/neighbor:
Now the kid that was mentioned in the interview --maybe he got his times mixed up if he went to the police later with this information--- that he saw her leave a little after 1pm and get back right after 2pm . What if it was actually 1 hour earlier that he saw her go out of the neighborhood (the time she went to the gas station and then when she came back from the gas station. All you have to do is move that timeline back about an hour.

She leaves at 12ish and meets WH at 12:15pm and then leaves their meeting at 12:45 or so and gets back into the neighborhood at 1:15pm. Still the white car is following her but we are moving the time back. The smoking neighbor only says he say her car in the driveway at 2pm. That doesn't mean it wasn't there earlier. It just means he went outside at 2pm'ish and saw the truck in the driveway with a white car behind it. Maybe that white car was in the driveway for a while. Maybe AJ and the friend are in the house for an hour, hanging out, maybe AJ getting ready -- doing girly things-- to go out with her friend shopping etc. She realizes that she needs to move her truck from the left side to the right side in the driveway to allow someone else that needs to park on that particular side. After she moves her truck, she gets into the white car with her friend and they take off for their shopping trip to spend that $200.

Later spotting:
Maybe after a little "planned" shopping spree with said friend they catch up with her other friends later to hang out and party cause they haven't all hung out in a long time. They go partying somewhere something goes wrong maybe she drinks too much and passes out (people have died from drinking too much alcohol) her friends panic. AJ (friend/friends) text mom that she's not ready to come home yet (I'm having way too much fun) The mom over looks the partying with the friends because she wants to let AJ enjoy herself. This is why at first she didn't think anything of it and thought she was safe. She thinks she's with her friends. After she doesn't come home mom contacts friends looking for AJ and this is when her friends start putting out that AJ is missing. Later that night JH goes to police to report her missing.

Friends:
But do they know where she was and what happened. This is not the first case where a kids best friends have had something to do with their death and the friends actually buddy buddy up with the family showing their concerns for their best friend.

Just one example: http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-friends-killers-teens-murder-friend-didnt/story?id=24573749

I agree. But one sighting they supposedly waved at one another, and he was able to see what she was wearing. So who knows....

Have u ever been able to see what someone was wearing as they drove past in their car?
And why would you even notice?

Trucks are higher up than looking in the window of a car YES?

We don't KNOW that there WEREN'T other texts to other people all day long.
!

I know. thats why I said I said" IF that was her only text...":wink:

However, IF she was texting other people all day long, then I would think the family would have a better idea of where she went during that small window of opportunity. If she was with friends when she texted her sis, and she had texted with friends to set up something, wouldn't we have heard about that?

***Please bear with me on this theory it's long but very possible***
Remember that WH does not know why AJ needed $200 and never asks about it. What if it wasn't for a GoPro because he's just really making a guess here. Or what if he really knew what she needed it for or who she needed it for and he is covering up for someone else or on purpose not disclosing this information. I think the whole research for a GoPro is something that could possibly be made up. What if she needed it for someone else, a friend. This was the person in the white car that picked her up to go spend that money. She really seems to be close with her friends and they appear to love her dearly. This could explain why she was seen later in the evening. She was seen out shopping with someone. I know this doesn't explain away why she has no tweets going out in this time frame but we don't know that she was not texting her friends and that she might not have been post on FB.

The Afternoon meeting:
Meets WH around 12:15pm What if she slept late like teenagers do. She called WH late morning and had to rush out to get the money from WH because he was on a time schedule. WH and AJ meet at the gas stations. The exchange small talk. Things might be kind of awkward if her mom and him are separated and they are trying to think of things to say(or maybe they talk about the separation and because this isn't out in the public, WH just makes something up to tell us.) Leaves at 12:45ish p.m.

The kids time line/neighbor:
Now the kid that was mentioned in the interview --maybe he got his times mixed up if he went to the police later with this information--- that he saw her leave a little after 1pm and get back right after 2pm . What if it was actually 1 hour earlier that he saw her go out of the neighborhood (the time she went to the gas station and then when she came back from the gas station. All you have to do is move that timeline back about an hour.

She leaves at 12ish and meets WH at 12:15pm and then leaves their meeting at 12:45 or so and gets back into the neighborhood at 1:15pm. Still the white car is following her but we are moving the time back. The smoking neighbor only says he say her car in the driveway at 2pm. That doesn't mean it wasn't there earlier. It just means he went outside at 2pm'ish and saw the truck in the driveway with a white car behind it. Maybe that white car was in the driveway for a while. Maybe AJ and the friend are in the house for an hour, hanging out, maybe AJ getting ready -- doing girly things-- to go out with her friend shopping etc. She realizes that she needs to move her truck from the left side to the right side in the driveway to allow someone else that needs to park on that particular side. After she moves her truck, she gets into the white car with her friend and they take off for their shopping trip to spend that $200.

Later spotting:
Maybe after a little "planned" shopping spree with said friend they catch up with her other friends later to hang out and party cause they haven't all hung out in a long time. They go partying somewhere something goes wrong maybe she drinks too much and passes out (people have died from drinking too much alcohol) her friends panic. AJ (friend/friends) text mom that she's not ready to come home yet (I'm having way too much fun) The mom over looks the partying with the friends because she wants to let AJ enjoy herself. This is why at first she didn't think anything of it and thought she was safe. She thinks she's with her friends. After she doesn't come home mom contacts friends looking for AJ and this is when her friends start putting out that AJ is missing. Later that night JH goes to police to report her missing.

Friends:
But do they know where she was and what happened. This is not the first case where a kids best friends have had something to do with their death and the friends actually buddy buddy up with the family showing their concerns for their best friend.

Just one example: http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-friends-killers-teens-murder-friend-didnt/story?id=24573749

And what if AJ and her friends went to WH's place to hang out and party. This would put AJ out of her mom's house and therefore out of her sister's sight was well.

BBM Thank you for posting this!

There has been some fantastic analysis here, but I keep having to remind myself that a lot of the information comes from non MSM or LE sources, and is unverified/confirmed, *whoever* it's come from :(.

One of the reasons I'm not posting as much is because I've been down too many rabbit holes :(. There are some points of the various stories that I believe ARE fact, but I keep reminding myself of TOS, and sitting on my hands.

I should honestly do the same because right now my tunnel vision is as tunnely as tunnel vision gets. It's just TOO easy. :(

Per LinkedIn I think she has another job.JMO

We figured that out pretty early on...way before we had any confirmation of it. How did we figure it out? By picking apart minute details, like a key and a comment. That is why, when a new poster came on berating us for discussing things that weren't really important and jumping down rabbit holes ("Does it matter if it was the key to the truck door or the house key? Does it matter who said what?"), I gently tried to steer them toward bearing with us. To a new member, it probably does come across like there's no method to our madness. Heck, sometimes I even read a post by a long time member or two and think...where the heck is he going with THIS? But it does usually work for us, at least in terms of getting the details and facts straight. Our theories on the other hand...grab bag. ;)

I think it's very important to have confirmation of this, though. Now we don't need to speculate or question that part of the "timeline" and facts anymore...whew!

I can't get past why no SM after 10:30pm Sunday night and that only the mom and WH has come forward and said they got texts from her

I have a question regarding the Twitter-
Am I correct in understanding that, other people could have tried to post to her account but since she didnt authorize the posts we dont see that or no one did? I was confused on that. BC it seems she is public based on the people that are public, so why has no other public sites for instance posted since 3/1? Could her battery have been dead or what? I just need a little iphone/twitter Ed. Thanks-lol

I do know she has an active business and it is listed and linked on her FB! Looks like she's does a lot of work for sports teams.

Do you know she doesn't also work full time? Please let us know if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper