VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LE broadcasting search areas or what? Wouldnt that help gain maximum turn out? Also was sonar equipment used in water searches? Or are these searches just being conducted by wh.

[/B]

I guess I need to back-track on this one. There was a post way back in the thread from a local who said a neighbor was interviewed and stated he saw her driving the truck, and he gave a description of her shirt.

Those posts are here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-3-March-2015&p=11588743#post11588743 and here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-3-March-2015&p=11588824#post11588824

Except, I've thought about it several times and thought "if I saw a neighbor's vehicle driving down the street, would I even bother to look at the driver or even notice what color shirt they had on?" The answer is no. I wouldn't even give it a second thought to look and see who was driving the vehicle or what they were wearing. This is not to say the neighbor didn't see the truck that afternoon at 2pm, but did he actually see AJ driving it? Can he 100% positively identify AJ as the driver?

I think the person that said they saw her driving the truck back and forth was the kid and that the neighbor just saw the truck in the driveway that day. LOL I'm so confused.

A few things....

Do we know what time JH got home from work on the day AJ was last seen?

Secondly, why is the media not all over this? With the cast of characters, the drama, the history, I'm wondering why they aren't hounding LE for a comment or something. I would think that this is a great case for MSM. It's got everything. I don't mean to be sarcastic or glib as I am horribly concerned for AJ however this just seems to be something that MSM, Nancy Grace! would grab onto and run and it hasn't happened and I don't understand why?

Thirdly, I have seen a couple of cases in Canada where people keyed in on one of the central players under similar circumstances and LE actually came out and said that that particular person was not a suspect nor a POI? With all of the internet, twitter, FB stuff surrounding this case, would it not seem realistic to assume that if certain parties were NOT a POI that LE would come forward to remove suspicion and stop the insults, insinuations etc. or is the silence an indication of the opposite?

I am really trying to wrap my head around all of this.

If things were not great at home, she was living on campus...she didn't need to be at home. She could have just stayed there. And for this reason I do not believe she chose to leave. She didn't have to, she was already really on her own. Unless she decided that she was done on everybody and everything and said enough and left everything behind to start a new life somewhere else.

I don't believe that scenario however I truly wish it were true.

I wish we could get just a few straight answers on a couple of items. Give us something to go on. AJ needs to be found.

BBM

YES! In the Sierra La Mar case we were all over her father because he had done prison time for molesting a little girl, a friend of Sierras at a sleepover. So when 15 yr old Sierra went missing we were looking at him. LE CAME OUT AND CLEARED HIM< They said several times, emphatically, that both he and the Stepdad had been cleared and were not POI's.

Not only has WH not been cleared, they are not even answering his calls. :waitasec:

This sounds possible to me or friend(possibly the person in the white car) forces himself on her then realizes he will be in trouble so has to make sure she never tells anyone.

The problem I have with that scenario is that if it was an impulsive decision like that, wouldnt there be lots of clues pointing to them being together?

I mean, if the teen that found the card and texted her all of the time, was the perp, wouldn't he have been arrested by now? Was he really a criminal genius? Their plans to get together on the 28th were plastered on her twitter wall. IMO, it could not have been her missing jacket or he would have been arrested already.

I don't know. I just don't think an 18 yr old could stay free this long. We have had a lot of teen perps lately, but they are usually arrested fairly quickly.

Is LE broadcasting search areas or what? Wouldnt that help gain maximum turn out? Also was sonar equipment used in water searches? Or are these searches just being conducted by wh.

According to Elizabella's timeline, LE conducted a search with friends and family on 3/8. Another search overnight at Northside park on 3/11-3/12 was led by LE. There has been documentation of LE presence at other searches, via news photos and comments on the Bring AJ Home facebook page.

We don't know how long he's been staying elsewhere. It could be a very recent thing, or he could have been at the house to pick some things up, etc.

Or, the whole thing could be a fabrication and the GoPro searches were his, for himself, and had to come up with a story. Who knows...

We do not know he was living elsewhere its pure speculation.

If WH was not living at the home anymore, how did he overhear AJ talking about the GoPro?

She was home most weekends and maybe he was allowed to visit the kids there on the weekends. They have one baby together.

Uncle/brother/cousin/siblings. Smokey Porch Kid, Wavy Loved Kid, silent stare-lunch at the gas station...

Can this case get any more confusing? Oh PLEASE LE...... issue some kind of statement already!! Ugh.

Hmmm...did I just read that right? Is WH in reality DH's uncle? They just consider themselves brothers? Per comments on an unnamed unlinked interviewer's blog.

I wonder what the age difference is. DH seems closer to AJ's age that WH's age, imo.

Are they having a segment on Dateline, or is it just listed on their website?

I saw the tweet about meeting that weekend with a friend, and I think we discussed it early in the case. At any rate, I've seen nothing to confirm the meeting happened, or didn't happen.

There's also a tweet that kinda concerned me. AJ responded to someone else's tweet with "I know you hate me" and then gave her advice/opinion on that tweet to the person. This particular person has been on searches, and helped carry the banner in the parade. Interesting in the aspect that AJ herself said he hated her. Not sure what to make of it, if anything, but did note it.

I wish I could say I think that AJ ran away from the drama. At this point, I don't feel that way. Yet there does to seem several aspects this could turn into without it all being the elephant. Though that elephant sure is painting a huge target on it's rear end.

Without anything from LE, I'm following along, and without holding much of what I want to say. We need a darn press conference to get AJ in the spotlight, and for LE to give some idea of what's going on, or what they need help with. SOMETHING!!

JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member