VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to link the WAVY 10 video just to make a point that early on this is the only video we see of mom and she doesn't really appear to be worried.
Listen to the comment the she makes on video "where on Halprin did you find it?" And the reporter says they found the credit card. This video was posted Published: March 4, 2015, 10:23 pm Updated: March 10, 2015, 6:35 am. According to our timeline Elizabella so graciously made the dates are off by one day. Am I crazy??

Yes and that 3 sleepless nights comment. I just took a ride and I will say Halprin/East Little Creek Rd intersection/shopping center is ATM/ camera central. So, if the meet up happened there, I would believe it was easily seen on camera.

I was going to link the WAVY 10 video just to make a point that early on this is the only video we see of mom and she doesn't really appear to be worried.
Listen to the comment the she makes on video "where on Halprin did you find it?" And the reporter says they found the credit card. This video was posted Published: March 4, 2015, 10:23 pm Updated: March 10, 2015, 6:35 am. According to our timeline Elizabella so graciously made the dates are off by one day. Am I crazy??

We had discussed the timing of the card finding in relation to WH's account on the interview transcript and noted a discrepancy. I don't know which dates Elizabella used to compile her timeline. I just remember questioning WH's statement the card was found on Thursday and then he rushed home to plan a search the following day, and that sounded off to me. Someone had linked to the video showing that the card had been found before that.

WH: All I can tell you about this is a person.. I can explain how it happened and what was described to me and the police. A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday.
I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card.
Interview transcript

If WH was not living at the home anymore, how did he overhear AJ talking about the GoPro?

??? I assume this is a search, too. I wonder where it is that they need 4-WD and are allowed to use it.

I can only imagine down in the Suffolk/Chesapeake areas? I don't know where in the city you'd need access with a four wheeler.

I'm trying so hard to get out of the tunnel but every direction I go, it leads back to the same place.

Questions: how do we actually know AJ asked for money and WH gave her $200 that day? How do we know AJ called WH that Monday morning? How do we know they met for lunch? How do we know she was seen by neighbors?

Literally EVERY activity she was alleged to have engaged in that day comes from 1 person (and it would appear her mom knew nothing about any of it), and has not been verified, confirmed OR denied from LE.

It would be a tremendous help to the public to find her if LE would simply make a brief statement either confirming or denying AJ's alleged activity that Monday. It might also help some of us get out of the tunnel :(

I'm at 50/50 today.
Did AJ run away?
Met with foul play?

Tomorrow I'm sure I will be 5150!

Lots of country out this way and into North Carolina. There's also lots of country in West Point area too. You can very quickly get out of the city of Norfolk and Va Beach and be in the country in no time flat.

I can only imagine down in the Suffolk/Chesapeake areas? I don't know where in the city you'd need access with a four wheeler.

For a search in those areas, that is a lot to cover so they would almost have to be doing it on a tip in a specific area. Plus most of that is farmland or woods adjacent to farmland that is privately owned. They would need the owner's permission.

And that leads to an interesting point - we haven't heard of LE or anyone requesting land owners to check their properties.

If WH was not living at the home anymore, how did he overhear AJ talking about the GoPro?

We don't know how long he's been staying elsewhere. It could be a very recent thing, or he could have been at the house to pick some things up, etc.

Or, the whole thing could be a fabrication and the GoPro searches were his, for himself, and had to come up with a story. Who knows...

I'm trying so hard to get out of the tunnel but every direction I go, it leads back to the same place.

Questions: how do we actually know AJ asked for money and WH gave her $200 that day? How do we know AJ called WH that Monday morning? How do we know they met for lunch? How do we know she was seen by neighbors?

Literally EVERY activity she was alleged to have engaged in that day comes from 1 person (and it would appear her mom knew nothing about any of it), and has not been verified, confirmed OR denied from LE.

It would be a tremendous help to the public to find her if LE would simply make a brief statement either confirming or denying AJ's alleged activity that Monday. It might also help some of us get out of the tunnel :(

I guess we could go through and list which comments could be verified by LE and credible witnesses and which cannot.

Questions:
1. How do we actually know AJ asked for money...
Non-verifiable. It's his words against hers. (non verifiable)

2. And WH gave her $200 that day? (Non-verifiable. Can't be proven he gave her money unless on camera.)

3. How do we know AJ called WH that Monday morning? (verifiable by phone records only)

4. How do we know they met for lunch? (verifiable if confirmed by witnesses or a camera.)

5. How do we know she was seen by neighbors? (We don't but LE can determine whether the witness is credible or not or how sure they are they definitely have the right day and time.)

We don't know how long he's been staying elsewhere. It could be a very recent thing, or he could have been at the house to pick some things up, etc.

Or, the whole thing could be a fabrication and the GoPro searches were his, for himself, and had to come up with a story. Who knows...

Agree. It's just another weird hole in the story. He said he heard her talking about it the week prior. IF this is true, and IF he and mom were separated as reported by several others, that leaves only a week that he'd moved out OR she had been spending time wherever it was that he moved to.

IF it's true, which I tend to doubt except for the fact that it would be so easy for boyfriend's mom to discredit the story.

I suspect they may have either been separated for quite awhile or back and forth. One of the first clues that led me initially to believe JH was a single mom before WH began speaking to the media was some birthday videos from a year ago on SM that WH was conspicuously absent and demonstrated lack of knowledge of home layout. So, idk. The dynamics are so weird. He maybe was just out of town working?

Maybe he was looking up the GoPro for himself and not her. Or maybe he had looked it up for JH since she was a photographer. Maybe he was going to get one for her before they separated. LE can verify the time of the search on his computer (if he has a personal one or a shared one.)

Looks like WH is planning another search with ATVs: https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/802273779860852

I'm wondering if we can prepare a map with areas that have already been covered? I know some of our locals have participated in searches, maybe they can chip in?

I've put all of the searches on the map that can be backed up with links. Without having a VI here, and with no confirmation in MSM or a linkable SM page, I'm not sure if we can map out alleged search areas? I will pm a mod and double check, and if we are allowed I will post asking for locals to point out search areas that are known! I would especially like to know which bodies of water have been searched (shown at 1:20 in video here http://wavy.com/2015/03/12/tip-leads-police-to-search-norfolk-park-for-missing-girl/ ) and the wooded area search that required tools (https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/798058053615758 ), but I can't find that information anywhere allowed by the TOS.

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

ETA: Heard back from the mods and we can't add searches unless it's from a linkable source (or a VI). So if anyone spots a search or something I missed along the way that has a link, send it my way!

Just some reading. I think I read this post on the BringAJ Home FB page but they actually listed out their address and just read through everyone's comments. I still think that his family is running that FB page and I also believe that he has family in North Carolina and someone actually pointed out how easily it would be to get there before.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/794680193953544

I guess we could go through and list which comments could be verified by LE and credible witnesses and which cannot.

Questions:
1. How do we actually know AJ asked for money...
Non-verifiable. It's his words against hers. (non verifiable)

2. And WH gave her $200 that day? (Non-verifiable. Can't be proven he gave her money unless on camera.)

3. How do we know AJ called WH that Monday morning? (verifiable by phone records only)

4. How do we know they met for lunch? (verifiable if confirmed by witnesses or a camera.)

5. How do we know she was seen by neighbors? (We don't but LE can determine whether the witness is credible or not or how sure they are they definitely have the right day and time.)

I guess I need to back-track on this one. There was a post way back in the thread from a local who said a neighbor was interviewed and stated he saw her driving the truck, and he gave a description of her shirt.

Those posts are here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-3-March-2015&p=11588743#post11588743 and here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-3-March-2015&p=11588824#post11588824

Except, I've thought about it several times and thought "if I saw a neighbor's vehicle driving down the street, would I even bother to look at the driver or even notice what color shirt they had on?" The answer is no. I wouldn't even give it a second thought to look and see who was driving the vehicle or what they were wearing. This is not to say the neighbor didn't see the truck that afternoon at 2pm, but did he actually see AJ driving it? Can he 100% positively identify AJ as the driver?

I hope your right , that would be the best outcome by far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member