VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...

My 14 yr old son and I have a couple of established text and emoji codes. I have more than once been signaled to call and tell him to come home for some crazy reason or another. I know when he wants me to say no to a request, when spells "please" incorrectly, etc... My fav is the code that lets me know it's really him.

Great idea to have codes! I often complain when in trouble, voice use be used (if only to leave a voice message) rather or along with text.... having a code system is good too!
Apart from that, I don't have a clear feeling about what happened.... did she take off and is okay somewhere? was she taken by someone? did she commit suicide?
nothing clear cut in my mind...

I have a pretty decent theory. I started to type it out earlier but the darn phone froze and I lost everything. I'm too tired to type the uber detailed version, so here's the shorter version.

Perhaps she and a friend of hers (I have one in mind but won't name names yet) became intimate, either consensually or forced, days prior to her disappearance. The plan b suggestion would actually fit here then. If said friend were obsessed with her and wanted her to love him, he might get angry if she says she's going to take a plan b pill (it would be too early for abortion talks at this stage). So he takes her credit card from her and cuts it in half so she can't purchase said pill. Fast forward a couple of days. She asks dad for $ because mom would ask too many questions. Dad, on the other hand, is being extra nice to the kids because of the recent separation, so he loans her money, no questions asked. He gives her too much in fact, but what teen is going to turn down extra money?

She goes back to the house so pops doesn't get suspicious. Then, once she thinks pops has returned to work, she drives back out to the pharmacy, gets what she needs, then drives home. The friend ends up showing up shortly after to talk to her. You can take it from there.

This is alllll speculation. But I have reason to suspect she was with a certain friend that weekend prior to her disappearance. And this may be the same friend who just happened to find a piece of her card. There's other reasons why she might ask dad for money out of the blue like that, or maybe the money borrowing never actually occurred - who knows. But I'm just trying on different goggles for a moment to see if any fit....

This sounds possible to me or friend(possibly the person in the white car) forces himself on her then realizes he will be in trouble so has to make sure she never tells anyone.

I know this may be O/T, and I can't quote the website...but the person who interviewed WH over the phone's post on her thoughts about the case has some pretty intense commenting going on...

This is my first encounter with Ms. H. She seems to be more inciteful than insightful IYKWIM. :blah:

Anyhoo, I'm leaving the tunnel for a bit and thinking about the possibility that AJ took off voluntarily...

My (personal) opinion is that teens who purposely run away lack good problem-solving and reasoning skills. IOW, they think like teenagers ;) and what may be a reasonable solution to them makes no sense to us.

Sometimes when parents separate one or both may end up trying to poison their kids against the other parent. It's terrible behavior but it happens. It seems like this may have happened to AJ in the past so it's not unreasonable to think it may be happening again. I dunno.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that AJ may have felt a lot of family pressure on top of the usual freshman year stress. If she was close to WH - as he asserts - she may have just gotten overwhelmed.

A few things....

Do we know what time JH got home from work on the day AJ was last seen?

Secondly, why is the media not all over this? With the cast of characters, the drama, the history, I'm wondering why they aren't hounding LE for a comment or something. I would think that this is a great case for MSM. It's got everything. I don't mean to be sarcastic or glib as I am horribly concerned for AJ however this just seems to be something that MSM, Nancy Grace! would grab onto and run and it hasn't happened and I don't understand why?

Thirdly, I have seen a couple of cases in Canada where people keyed in on one of the central players under similar circumstances and LE actually came out and said that that particular person was not a suspect nor a POI? With all of the internet, twitter, FB stuff surrounding this case, would it not seem realistic to assume that if certain parties were NOT a POI that LE would come forward to remove suspicion and stop the insults, insinuations etc. or is the silence an indication of the opposite?

I am really trying to wrap my head around all of this.

If things were not great at home, she was living on campus...she didn't need to be at home. She could have just stayed there. And for this reason I do not believe she chose to leave. She didn't have to, she was already really on her own. Unless she decided that she was done on everybody and everything and said enough and left everything behind to start a new life somewhere else.

I don't believe that scenario however I truly wish it were true.

I wish we could get just a few straight answers on a couple of items. Give us something to go on. AJ needs to be found.

I know this may be O/T, and I can't quote the website...but the person who interviewed WH over the phone's post on her thoughts about the case has some pretty intense commenting going on...

Yeah and the comment about WS just made me a little no happy about that.

A few things....

Do we know what time JH got home from work on the day AJ was last seen?

Secondly, why is the media not all over this? With the cast of characters, the drama, the history, I'm wondering why they aren't hounding LE for a comment or something. I would think that this is a great case for MSM. It's got everything. I don't mean to be sarcastic or glib as I am horribly concerned for AJ however this just seems to be something that MSM, Nancy Grace! would grab onto and run and it hasn't happened and I don't understand why?

Thirdly, I have seen a couple of cases in Canada where people keyed in on one of the central players under similar circumstances and LE actually came out and said that that particular person was not a suspect nor a POI? With all of the internet, twitter, FB stuff surrounding this case, would it not seem realistic to assume that if certain parties were NOT a POI that LE would come forward to remove suspicion and stop the insults, insinuations etc. or is the silence an indication of the opposite?

If things were not great at home, she was living on campus...she didn't need to be at home. She could have just stayed there. And for this reason I do not believe she chose to leave. She didn't have to, she was already really on her own. Unless she decided that she was done on everybody and everything and said enough and left everything behind to start a new life somewhere else.

I don't believe that scenario however I truly wish it were true.

I wish we could get just a few straight answers on a couple of items. Give us something to go on. AJ needs to be found.

Many cases are interesting, yet very few get significant media coverage. When I compare it to high-profile cases of missing young woman, like Hannah Graham and Hannah Anderson, I can see why it is not a huge story. How does it stand out from all the other missing young women on WS? We could make lists of interesting things for all of them. Personally, I think the case is almost too confusing for the general public to follow.

And he offered to by her $200.00 of stuff at a sporting goods store. Maybe that was a joke and a coincidence, but there is that number again.

I ask a mod if we could add that here but because we cannot add that link, we can talk about it or sleuth it.

I agree...

My 14 yr old son and I have a couple of established text and emoji codes. I have more than once been signaled to call and tell him to come home for some crazy reason or another. I know when he wants me to say no to a request, when spells "please" incorrectly, etc... My fav is the code that lets me know it's really him.

That is such a clever idea that I never thought about. Maybe everyone in my family needs a emoji like that we can send each other.

I forget who asked I tried to reply but it would not work I got stuck

it is three quarter inch plywood.

RSBM. LE's silence gives us nothing to go on. We really can't infer anything from it. It could mean anything.

I'm with you in the struggle to understand. Too many people holding back.And I think the majority of those that are holding back do so out of self-interest instead of AJ's wellbeing.

Yeah and the comment about WS just made me a little no happy about that.

I got the feeling she may have been a former member who left under not so happy circumstances, as sometimes happens on forums.

I do not know like I said earlier ther are a lot of girls here missing this year is it possible someone is taking girls. I do not want to rule out that possibility I knew about none of the News does not put it on. I am starting to think that is why the family has been so crazy on the news? Maybe they thought if they didn't make a big fuss get people talking no one would know about her either?

I am still in shock and many meet the same height and weight range of AJ this may be a common size. 5'3 and shorter all around 120 lbs

I do not know like I said earlier ther are a lot of girls here missing this year is it possible someone is taking girls. I do not want to rule out that possibility I knew about none of the News does not put it on. I am starting to think that is why the family has been so crazy on the news? Maybe they thought if they didn't make a big fuss get people talking no one would know about her either?

I am still in shock and many meet the same height and weight range of AJ this may be a common size. 5'3 and shorter all around 120 lbs

All the more reason for the family to declare all known details openly and honestly, so we could put other avenues to rest and move on.

I was going to link the WAVY 10 video just to make a point that early on this is the only video we see of mom and she doesn't really appear to be worried.
Listen to the comment the she makes on video "where on Halprin did you find it?" And the reporter says they found the credit card. This video was posted Published: March 4, 2015, 10:23 pm Updated: March 10, 2015, 6:35 am. According to our timeline Elizabella so graciously made the dates are off by one day. Am I crazy??

I was going to link the WAVY 10 video just to make a point that early on this is the only video we see of mom and she doesn't really appear to be worried.
Listen to the comment the she makes on video "where on Halprin did you find it?" And the reporter says they found the credit card. This video was posted Published: March 4, 2015, 10:23 pm Updated: March 10, 2015, 6:35 am. According to our timeline Elizabella so graciously made the dates are off by one day. Am I crazy??

JH specifically says that she knows a broken credit card on the street "means nothing" ....

Really? It means NOTHING?

I noted in the Christina Morris case, she was living with her dad and stepmother, but they have been working together to find her. The mother and stepmother have participated together in interviews.
In the Sierra Lamar case, the father came in with her mother and stepfather to work on finding her. And the father had a criminal past, if I remember correctly, and was upfront about it in the beginning.

Not seeing that here. This should be ALL about finding AJ. I can't help but think that hinders the chances of finding AJ. I don't believe all the parties involved can see themselves like we see them. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove