VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norfolk police have just said via fb that if anyone has seen AJ after the 2nd of march to contact them .

So sorry, runningglow, is it a complete desperate post? I've been all over the FB page and its not showing up. I've been searching comments too. Maybe he blocked me, lol!?

On the left hand side of the fb page- there are three areas for comment.

Date rape drug??? Also what if AJ cut up her own card because it expired and she noticed after the fact and she needed money asap for whatever. That's why she had to get cash especially if she had plans Tuesday. Also do anyone remember the actual street name the card was found on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought it was Halprin- walking like they would be going to 7-11.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

I find it absolutely INSANE that we still really don't know what she was wearing when she was last seen and I'm not talking about the jacket. Someone has to know - was it jeans? a blue shirt? a red shirt? green shoes? black shoes? How come nobody is coming forward with this info?

"As for clothes, this is what was passed on to us today at the search:
Jacket : light blue track jacket from her college
Pants : black leggings
Shirt: bright pink
Shoes: black uggs type boots
jewelry: one ring and a thin Harry Potter necklace
She also had a white spandex headband on at the time
Her phone case was a black otter box on a white iPhone5s. The case had a card hold on the back that held her school id and her debit card. That's all they gave us.

posted by Molly Mcquire http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-2&p=11590823#post11590823

"As for clothes, this is what was passed on to us today at the search:
Jacket : light blue track jacket from her college
Pants : black leggings
Shirt: bright pink
Shoes: black uggs type boots
jewelry: one ring and a thin Harry Potter necklace
She also had a white spandex headband on at the time
Her phone case was a black otter box on a white iPhone5s. The case had a card hold on the back that held her school id and her debit card. That's all they gave us.

posted by Molly Mcquire http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-2&p=11590823#post11590823

Thank you! I must have missed that.

Interesting. Initially mom had told media that AJ told her she didn't have plans that day, right? Well in this video (just under the heading of POLICE GET INVOLVED) just at the :40 mark says

"she told her mom she was out with some friends and the last text she sent was early Tuesday morning"

At 1:15 a friend is interviewed and says "this is not Anjelica, we all know her, we all know how she would act, this is out of character". I'm not sure how I missed this video and AJ supposedly telling her mom she was out with friends that Monday. Not sure what to make of this.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

I know this may be O/T, and I can't quote the website...but the person who interviewed WH over the phone's post on her thoughts about the case has some pretty intense commenting going on...

Hi everyone, if you post a link that ******** come up, that means the link is not allowed here.

Quite often it can be a fund raising link, here are the rules on that:

Soliciting Financial Assistance:

Soliciting financial assistance in the forums, chat or via PM is strictly prohibited. This means both overt ("Send me money") and subtle ("Poor me, I could really use some money") forms. As much as we would like to assist in helping those who are in grave need of it, there is no way to easily and effectively determine the accuracy of someone’s financial situation. Countless people have been scammed on the Internet and message boards, perpetrated by people who come into a community with nefarious motives and preying upon others who are kind and want to help people in need.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

So now I'd like to play a game. Let's pretend that everything WH has said has been true (for the most part). What are some things a very responsible, reliable 18 year old girl home from college on spring break would want/need $200 for (possibly $300 if you count the $100 from the week before)?

I'm not sure that AJ specifically asked for $200. Somewhere, WH said that she "asked for money" and he gave her $200 because he assumed she wanted to buy the goPro... I'll need to find the link, but I'm at work...

I'm sorry guys for bad link last night. I was overly tired and not thinking. I just wanted to show you a different photo of her and show a bit of her giving personality. The site was closed for donations so you could not donate anyway. But I wasn't thinking clearly when I posted it so I didn't realize it was a forbidden link. So I do apologize.

No worries jenves, you weren't the only one!! My gosh we all innocently do something, been there done that a few times!! :lol:

Off topic, but another thought just popped into my head as I was trying to fall asleep (don't you love when that happens?).

What if it really was her that had sent those texts, and she was trying to send her parents some sort of signal that something wasn't right? Maybe that's why the messages "seemed off". She didn't want to tell them she was scared or in danger because whoever she was with was watching....

I wish we had the actual messages to examine. Perhaps she was using some sort of code, like with the emojis or something. And since her parents aren't emoji savvy, they didn't quite understand. Or, maybe they did understand to a degree, which is why they got worried so quickly and started sending out texts and tweets. Perhaps they were hoping they were wrong or that the situation wasn't that serious before the notified LE. After waiting the whole day, mom couldn't wait any longer and called.

This is all just a hypothesis obviously. But wanted to share before I fell asleep and forgot about it.

I agree...

My 14 yr old son and I have a couple of established text and emoji codes. I have more than once been signaled to call and tell him to come home for some crazy reason or another. I know when he wants me to say no to a request, when spells "please" incorrectly, etc... My fav is the code that lets me know it's really him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbqchickenrobot