VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but not OT... Sahray Barber, missing since the 9th, has been located. Apparently, voluntary. Responsible college student, missed work and classes. By all accounts, totally out of character. It does happen. So, could Anjelica have left on her own?

I agree that she doesn't seem like the type to be buying drugs or paying for abortions. Which leads me to my question what would a responsible 18 year old college freshman need $300? Im sure she was not spending her cash like I was in college, so responsible people what do you do with $300?

I would have had it for a hotel party, or a trip out of town, or to buy bottles in the club don't think these are Things AJ would have done with it.

Well, let's keep in mind that the only person who says there ever was a $200.00 cash exchange was WH. Maybe there was, maybe there wasn't.

Well, let's keep in mind that the only person who says there ever was a $200.00 cash exchange was WH. Maybe there was, maybe there wasn't.

Im starting to think there was.

And the driving with a purpose comment to me says she had somewhere she had to be at a certain time and was possibly running behind.

JMO I don't think she is alone. Maybe mom took away her computer and maybe her debit card knowing she wanted to go somewhere. Cut off funds and communications.

Remember Brittney Drexell
How about Ivy Merck? She was found safe in Miami!

I try very hard not to have tunnel vision, but when someone flat out lies about when they last saw a missing person, especially a loved one, it's just incredibly hard to get past that. WH didn't forget that he saw AJ around noon on the 2nd, and he didn't just suddenly remember the meeting after a week of repeating that she was last seen at 7am. He lied. Now you can doctor that up however you like, but the facts are the facts...and in this case, the fact is, HE LIED.

Add to that the past history (that everyone is supposed to just forget, because, hey it's in the past), and I'm really sorry, but WH is where my eyes automatically go.

Hey He is so very Obviously the one to look at but sometimes things are not always as they appear.

I think (if he knew she was headed somewhere her mom didn't want her to go) He gave her the funds,,, He remained quiet because he thought she would have been back by then... And no one would have been the wiser. But she didn't return.

Im on the fence here.

I agree that she doesn't seem like the type to be buying drugs or paying for abortions. Which leads me to my question what would a responsible 18 year old college freshman need $300? Im sure she was not spending her cash like I was in college, so responsible people what do you do with $300?

I would have had it for a hotel party, or a trip out of town, or to buy bottles in the club don't think these are Things AJ would have done with it.

I've never met anyone that buys a plane ticket with cash (and I believe it is frowned upon now) so I'm ruling that out UNLESS...unless unless, a friend PAID for her plane ticket somewhere because she didn't want her parents to see that she left and the money was used to pay this person back. A $300 one-way ticket can get you pretty much anywhere in the country. I'm hoping this happened and that she left voluntarily.

I've never met anyone that buys a plane ticket with cash (and I believe it is frowned upon now) so I'm ruling that out UNLESS...unless unless, a friend PAID for her plane ticket somewhere because she didn't want her parents to see that she left and the money was used to pay this person back. A $300 one-way ticket can get you pretty much anywhere in the country. I'm hoping this happened and that she left voluntarily.

Amtrac is there and bus station.

Bus or train would also be possible.

Its spring break!
It starts last week feb and runs thru Easter depending on where u go to school.

Another thing!
She could have withdrawn all her money from the bank and destroyed her DEbit card herself.

This is what I want the scenario to be, which is plausible but jmo

-AJ comes home for spring break and realizes that with all the stress of her parents and family, it is NOT worth wasting a spring break on being home...or maybe something pushes her off the edge and she decides to just leave it all behind for once and for all.

-AJ needs some cash just to have for security, but the most she can get is $200 without sounding suspicious. If she asks mom for money, mom is more likely to question "what's it for?" and want more details, but stepdad is already in an awkward state and is more willing to just say "here ya go." She can't ask for $1000 because that would be absurd and suspicious so $200 it is.

Where is the birth father in all this? Does anyone know if he is still in the picture?

Questions to locals who are handy, how do you say 3/4 nail or screw or plywood... three-forth or three-quarter?

Then, if you're still game, how are illegal drugs referred to, with the same 3/4 measure? O/T I know, but was wondering if they are distinct, the same or depends on the person? A WSer had brought up cocaine previously and that could possibly be some kind of explanation for things, as they are presented by SD.

A lot of sniffing going on and not by police dogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just me remembering high school but some of the most popular kids in school were also the biggest partiers.

Just me remembering high school but some of the most popular kids in school were also the biggest partiers.

Well and sometimes you don't have to be doing anything wrong if someone else has another plan for you. Getting a buzz even drinking, which imo is normal for this age, and others have another agenda. Reminds me of Morgan Harrington. Of course this is speculation- just trying to think outside the box like others.

If they have been searching "woods" often, as the channel 13 news article had suggested by posters, I would love to know where that woods is. ( that is poor English I think)

(I think it's good English :) )

There has to be a reason why the family is searching these wooded areas and LE is not. I'm still thinking LE knows a whole lot more and is keeping it from the family, maybe because of WH saying too much in his podcast interview.

Date rape drug??? Also what if AJ cut up her own card because it expired and she noticed after the fact and she needed money asap for whatever. That's why she had to get cash especially if she had plans Tuesday. Also do anyone remember the actual street name the card was found on?

(I think it's good English :) )

There has to be a reason why the family is searching these wooded areas and LE is not. I'm still thinking LE knows a whole lot more and is keeping it from the family, maybe because of WH saying too much in his podcast interview.

If they do search woods, I'm sure the news will be all over it. Unless it's just a ploy to keep attention to the cases again without having to give details. Look at me but I'm not talking.

I find it absolutely INSANE that we still really don't know what she was wearing when she was last seen and I'm not talking about the jacket. Someone has to know - was it jeans? a blue shirt? a red shirt? green shoes? black shoes? How come nobody is coming forward with this info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove