VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well supposedly he said his wife told him about it...

Right. So he broke into the kids home, 'finds' AJ's jacket balled up in the couch, so then what? He puts in back in the couch? Puts it in the closet?

Then he gets someone to call LE and say they saw AJ's things at the kids house. I wonder who called them?

Its about WH jumping the gun and asking about the jacket before LE found it.

OMG my husband does this. He did it today! My mother mailed me a gift card and he said "I'll put it in my wallet so you don't lose it." Today, I said "do you have my gift card? And he said I took it! So he ran into the house and got the gift card (out of his wallet) and said he found it somewhere OTHER than his wallet.

I wondered about some variation of that, particularly about the exchange of money part. Almost like asking her to be a mule of sorts, idk. Just a guess like yours.

But since it can't be proven that he actually gave her a money it's something the LE can't prove. What if he withdrew it because he knew he would need cash. He would have to have an answer if he was questioned about the withdrawal.
Debit cards are traceable cash isn't. He's not stupid. People have been caught being in places they shouldn't just by the use of a debit card at a gas station. I don't think he's that stupid to make that mistake.

:thinking: Haven't been in trouble for 10 yrs, yet part of those years were spent behind bars. :jail:

Right. So he broke into the kids home, 'finds' AJ's jacket balled up in the couch, so then what? He puts in back in the couch? Puts it in the closet?

Then he gets someone to call LE and say they saw AJ's things at the kids house. I wonder who called them?

Unless the police were not really there searching for the jacket, but investigating all the damage WH caused in someone's home. I imagine the owner of the home would be extremely pissed to come home and find the carpet ripped off the floor and things everywhere.

Do we know that a gun is missing? Or just speculating? Because I can't see someone throwing away a 9mm and keeping the ammo. Nah. Hide it, or have someone else keep it, or sell it, sure, but not throwing it away.

Yes I know criminals have thrown away a murder weapon!

OMG my husband does this. He did it today! My mother mailed me a gift card and he said "I'll put it in my wallet so you don't lose it." Today, I said "do you have my gift card? And he said I took it! So he ran into the house and got the gift card (out of his wallet) and said he found it somewhere OTHER than his wallet.

:floorlaugh: Can't live with them, can't live without them,,supposedly. lol :slap:

I'm sure the next person who interviews him will get some other new version of the jacket story...:scared:

So far LE found and WH found it...and in the former version, his wife told him LE found it...

Thank goodness it's post-Christmas / pre-Easter or Santa or the Easter Bunny might have ended up implicated in some version! Though the Tooth Fairy might still be on the hook...:angel:

Do we know that a gun is missing? Or just speculating? Because I can't see someone throwing away a 9mm and keeping the ammo. Nah. Hide it, or have someone else keep it, or sell it, sure, but not throwing it away.

Yes I know criminals have thrown away a murder weapon!

Especially if they are not legally allowed to have it in their possession. And he took the ammo to a hotel room, so it was a recent decision. Not like it was in an old junk drawer at home and he could say he didnt know whose it was.

He supposedly states he does so on his fb page according to a certain blogger we aren't suppose to mention who also then mentions she doesn't want to lose his trust then turns around and Posts the screen shot. He def went fishing the 18th

Wait...... AJ's missing and he goes fishing? FISHING? As in, fishing for fish, with a pole, at a lake, with bait? Well I guess Smokey Porch Kid has nothing on Fishy Step Felon.

Hit the dog because it was barking maybe? Or trying to bite him? I don't know. Guessing the homeowners weren't at home when that happened. Which means he scoped out the place, and broke in when homeowners were gone. Knew their schedule??

I know AJ is more important than the dog. If I was that homeowner though, there would be charges for hitting my dog along with the breaking and entering! But a DA usually won't go for the animal cruelty if there's a bigger charge. At least in my area they won't.

Unless the police were not really there searching for the jacket, but investigating all the damage WH caused in someone's home. I imagine the owner of the home would be extremely pissed to come home and find the carpet ripped off the floor and things everywhere.

And the dog hurt?

Missing teen’s father arrested on six charges
Mr. Hadsell: "I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance"

by Joe Fisher's Mar 21, '15, 9:22 pm

[...]

“I’d do anything for my daughter, my wife, my kids, and they make it sound like I’d do anything to keep myself out of trouble,” said Hadsell.

[...]

“(I) made mistakes,” he said. “I’ve been out of trouble for over 10 years, and I do have successful employment at a business and stuff like that and a good family.”

[...]

Thanks for posting this.
He says he's a changed man! Then he says he punched a dog! Doesn't sound flipping changed to me. Violence is violence no matter if you punch a woman or a dog.

But NOW he can say, of course my DNA is on there. 'You fools werent doing your jobs so I broke in myself and found it.' :rolleyes:

Or of course she's my daughter. I hugged her that's why it's on there.

Hit the dog because it was barking maybe? Or trying to bite him? I don't know. Guessing the homeowners weren't at home when that happened. Which means he scoped out the place, and broke in when homeowners were gone. Knew their schedule??

I know AJ is more important than the dog. If I was that homeowner though, there would be charges for hitting my dog along with the breaking and entering! But a DA usually won't go for the animal cruelty if there's a bigger charge. At least in my area they won't.

He is such a liar and a bravado freak he would want us all to think he is such a 'hero' Oh my-the lengths you go to to find your stepdaughter and find evidence of someone who may have harmed her. This guy is a joke. He is all about covering his dirty tracks. He spins those stories and lol-they all point back to his weak selfish felony self.

Especially if they are not legally allowed to have it in their possession. And he took it to a hotel room, so it was a recent decision. Not like it was in an old junk drawer at home and he could say he didnt know whose it was.

Wonder if Joe Fisher thought to ask him how long he's been staying in that hotel room (as in was that where he came from and dropped the keys off at the house from also?) :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast