VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he touched his nose, I would be worried.

He touched his neck? What does that normally mean ... that is, what does it typically mean (according to body language gurus) when someone touches their neck while talking about a missing family member?

BBM

Scratching the neck is a sign of lying. I think maybe that's why it was mentioned. I haven't personally watched the interview so I can't comment on his body language just wanted to add my 2 cents on why it was brought up. IMO

No update at all on teh Bring AJ Home FB page. Early I thought her Mom was running that page, but then WH seemed to be, and his Mom. Now, nothing. No deleting comments, no reposting news, nothing.

No pleading for AJ, no prayers for AJ...just silence.

What evidence is on Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake VA ... so far from home and the cut up credit card?

You might want to note on your earlier post that she does NOT go to VCU.

She goes to Longwood, and the sighting at VCU was only a possible, but that's not at all confirmed.

The search for a missing Longwood college student is now entering its second week. Angelica “AJ” Hadsell, 18, was last seen at her family’s home in Norfolk. The teen had traveled to Norfolk for spring break.

Hadell may have been spotted on the Virginia Commonwealth University Monroe Park campus last Wednesday, a day after police said the teen was last seen at her parents Norfolk home. It is not confirmed that Hadell was actually on campus.

http://wtvr.com/2015/03/09/search-for-missing-longwood-university-student-enters-second-week/

A lot of people seem to have screwed up lives, and that is not to say that those screwed up lives did not facilitate the missing teenage daughter, but I highly doubt that the missing teenage daughter is due to the screwed up parent's lives. The cut credit card close to home and the search on Battlefield Blvd S don't add up to dad.

Did you know that the first person to find the first part of the credit card, had his photo taken by Stepdads brother, who happened to be there too.

The other pieces of the credit card were found the next day by dad and friends. Actually, ALL the evidence so far was found by Dad and friends.

What's his alibi on the evening that his step daughter disappeared?

Right now LE hasn't named any suspects so no information on anyone's whereabouts when AJ went missing has been released. However, it's concerning that Wesley has made statements to the media that have turned out to be false. He may very well have no involvement in AJ's disappearance but he does himself no favors when he lies to the press and breaks into someone's house - someone who may also have no involvement in this case - and possibly contaminates evidence.

At the very least he has committed the crime of obstructing an investigation - hardly helpful in finding his daughter. That he would hinder LE's efforts to find AJ makes his actions suspect. Plus he has a violent criminal history. All these factors combined justifies taking a long, hard look at the possibility that he is involved. All MOO of course.

A lot of people seem to have screwed up lives, and that is not to say that those screwed up lives did not facilitate the missing teenage daughter, but I highly doubt that the missing teenage daughter is due to the screwed up parent's lives. The cut credit card close to home and the search on Battlefield Blvd S don't add up to dad.

You do know that per his own statements from jail today that LE is pressuring him to say where AJ is, right? Saying they know he knows where she is?

And that he's in jail with multiple charges for no bond...? (And not charges you'd really expect 'no bond' on)

Who was the first to raise the alarm ... mom or dad?

... it was dad, wasn't it? Wasn't he the one that walked up and down the streets with volunteers looking for evidence, which was found on the street near the house ... like pieces of the credit card were being thrown out the window as someone drove down the street?

I have much respect for the way your mind works on cases here. I think if you saw what happened in this case from day one, you would have less faith in the stepdad. He was far from being the first that raised the alarm. In fact, he tried to muddy up the waters at first.

After she was reported, he and his 'brother'--who is really his nephew, began taking control of the whole shebang. The FundMe page, the FB, the searches, and all of the initial evidence was found by them. Or was it?

The cops have been working this case hard. And it has been three weeks and most of their reports, tests, interviews, cell records, surveillance footage, forensics, and ping maps are now in their hands. And WHO did they interrogate yesterday for FIFTEEN hours? Stepdad. In his own words they kept saying to him " where is AJ--we KNOW that you know. "

Keep in mind, this is not the first week and they were just saying that to try and rattle him. This is 3 weeks in, and they have their evidence back, imo. they have their man and they know it.

What evidence is on Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake VA ... so far from home and the cut up credit card?

Thank you so much Otto. Great maps.

It seems to me you've caught onto some under-currents, like drugs being involved, that may make sense of things, somehow. Step-dad talks a tough game on his suspicions, but all he did was ruffle pillows and "punch" a poor dog. So, another inconsistency with what he says he is going to do and what he actually does, by his own words, during the interview, and his own admission in jail. Referencing information below:

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE
Respectfully briefed, opening thread.

Why do you think he would touch his neck when he talked about his family, the only gestures in his very controlled posture throughout the video? I want to give him the benefit of doubt but, it's just so hard.

Did you notice how his foot jiggled the whole time?

Did you notice how his foot jiggled the whole time?

Not the whole time, he kept it still while he spoke, only jiggled when listening, IIRC. Doesn't seem an innocent outraged to me. He sounds like he still wants to control the way things are seen, to me.

It amazes me that so many people are still blinded by words. Actual "facts" are hard to ignore. Research abduction statistics. Research Female murder victim statistics. Odds are They know their attacker. It's not a fable. It's not rushing to judgement. It is real. So if you do a podcast...or comment here...or comment on facebook...think rhetorically. What is my argument? Why might someone disagree and what evidence might they use to support that argument? What evidence do I have that makes their argument invalid? If it reminds you of middle school...try again. If you're just angrily typing...nope...try again. And if you're involved in a mess like this...my advice...dont be...the people here will sniff you out. It aint my first rodeo and it dang sure aint theirs.

Couldnt sleep. So disappointed this is what is happening where I grew up. I am very proud of local pd and those here who continue to think critically and know BS when they smell it. There is still work to be done. Let's do work. Let's find AJ.

Am I the only one who has recently started to think that maybe AJ wasn't forcibly removed from the home, but perhaps went to WH's hotel room of her own volition. And THEN something happened? Way back in the begining, I asked whether AJ carried a pocketbook, wondered whether her travel bag (with clothes, personal grooming products, etc) was found still in the home. A local who knew AJ commented that he/she had never seen AJ carry a purse. That still left a travel bag. Surely a college student would come home for spring break with a bag, right? And now we see LE recover things they think MAY have belonged to AJ...things that sure sound to me like more than you would wear on your person at any one time. Now, you tell me what person abducts someone from their home, and takes their travel bag with them?

Just some thoughts. And DEFINITELY speculation on my part.

Maybe SD is the party animal of the family, and AJ, a college student home on spring break, took off to be with the "cool" parent. She doesn't say where she is going because of the current family dynamic. See where I'm going? And then....something went awry? It's interesting to consider this scenario in relation to the 12 pm gas station meeting, and the text we've seen between AJ and her cousin, yes?

ETA: And no, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if WH decided to leap off of the cab drivers comments, and dispose of AJ's personal items in a place that mimicked her story. Again, just my personal opinion.

It amazes me that so many people are still blinded by words. Actual "facts" are hard to ignore. Research abduction statistics. Research Female murder victim statistics. Odds are They know their attacker. It's not a fable. It's not rushing to judgement. It is real. So if you do a podcast...or comment here...or comment on facebook...think rhetorically. What is my argument? Why might someone disagree and what evidence might they use to support that argument? What evidence do I have that makes their argument invalid? If it reminds you of middle school...try again. If you're just angrily typing...nope...try again. And if you're involved in a mess like this...my advice...dont be...the people here will sniff you out. It aint my first rodeo and it dang sure aint theirs.

Couldnt sleep. So disappointed this is what is happening where I grew up. I am very proud of local pd and those here who continue to think critically and know BS when they smell it. There is still work to be done. Let's do work. Let's find AJ.
Couldn't agree more . love this post

Am I the only one who has recently started to think that maybe AJ wasn't forcibly removed from the home, but perhaps went to WH's hotel room of her own volition. And THEN something happened? Way back in the begining, I asked whether AJ carried a pocketbook, wondered whether her travel bag (with clothes, personal grooming products, etc) was found still in the home. A local who knew AJ commented that he/she had never seen AJ carry a purse. That still left a travel bag. Surely a college student would come home for spring break with a bag, right? And now we see LE recover things they think MAY have belonged to AJ...things that sure sound to me like more than you would wear on your person at any one time. Now, you tell me what person abducts someone from their home, and takes their travel bag with them?

Maybe SD is the party animal of the family, and AJ, a college student home on spring break, took off to be with the "cool" parent. She doesn't say where she is going because of the current family dynamic. See where I'm going? And then....something went awry? It's interesting to consider this scenario in relation to the 12 pm gas station meeting, and the text we've seen between AJ and her cousin, yes?

ETA: And no, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if WH decided to leap off of the cab drivers comments, and dispose of AJ's personal items in a place that mimicked her story. Again, just my personal opinion.

I totally agree and am leaning in same direction. I think maybe she and mom argued about something the night before and she reached out to Stepdad and then decided to hang out with him/them that night. I think the texts to mom were coming from him, not AJ, imo.

<snip>.

Someone who wanted to make it look a particular way (perhaps even trying to make it look like she ran away and something happened 'en route')?

Someone who wants to have 'evidence' to plant at a particular location to divert attention away from where the real (or just actually incriminating) evidence is?

Someone who wanted to make it look a particular way (perhaps even trying to make it look like she ran away and something happened 'en route')?

Someone who wants to have 'evidence' to plant at a particular location to divert attention away from where the real (or just actually incriminating) evidence is?

I'm just not feeling that. I think she may have taken that bag herself and got into the white car on her own. And I think that text to her sister may actually have come from her, because I think she was able to text at that point. The ones to the Mom at 5 am...not so much. I also think LE put out that last seen on the evening of March 2 to the morning of March 3 info, because they have AJ on surveillance tape. All MOO, of course.

I totally agree and am leaning in same direction. I think maybe she and mom argued about something the night before and she reached out to Stepdad and then decided to hang out with him/them that night. I think the texts to mom were coming from him, not AJ, imo.

Exactly! Did she get $200 from WH at that noon meeting? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe she picked up the money and the hotel room key.

ETA: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that AJ did party. One look at her FB will tell you that. "Blue Kush", "Trop", several alcohol references. Not bringing this up to disparage...many kids begin to experiment with all sorts of things when they hit college, make new friends, etc. I bring it up only because it's something we have to be open minded about in terms of what might have happened to this beautiful young lady. And if she is in the company of 2 very irresponsible, immature adults, at least one of whom has a criminal history...the scenario could be disasterous for a girl who's a novice. KWIM?

Didn't the FB comment from the taxi driver reference that TWO girls were in the cab and one was crying? (If this was even them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove