VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has been moving so fast that I haven't had a chance to ask this question, but how on earth can anyone know WH punched the family dog? No one was there, right? He just admits to doing this? Why? Anyone else find this a VERY strange thing to admit to, when no one would have ever known? That's an animal cruelty charge, if LE or the family decide to press charges (which they certainly should, imo). Why would he voluntarily set himself up for more charges? Is it possible there is video tape of his B & E ? This one has me completely baffled.

ETA: By the way, ADT does have video surveillance options. So...maybe?

I think in his own sick way he was trying to garner sympathy. Like "I was so upset I even did such-and-such." However, he seems to lack the empathy that most people have regarding animals, and either doesn't realize it or understand its significance.

The thread has been moving so fast that I haven't had a chance to ask this question, but how on earth can anyone know WH punched the family dog? No one was there, right? He just admits to doing this? Why? Anyone else find this a VERY strange thing to admit to, when no one would have ever known? That's an animal cruelty charge, if LE or the family decide to press charges (which they certainly should, imo). Why would he voluntarily set himself up for more charges? Is it possible there is video tape of his B & E ? This one has me completely baffled.

ETA: By the way, ADT does have video surveillance options. So...maybe? There are homes on Millard St. that are sporting ADT signs.

Maybe the dog was injured? visible injuries!

ETA: By the way, ADT does have video surveillance options. So...maybe? There are homes on Millard St. that are sporting ADT signs.
Like everything else we know in this case, WH told us.

Going off your post Ontario Mom, I have been thinking that with heating and air contractors they have a lot of flexibility with their unaccounted for time. We have a lot of traffic here, and one accident can wreck havoc (bad pun) for the entire afternoon commute. Our contractors also bill by the hour, so whether they are here 5 minutes or an hour, we are billed for the service call (first hour). I have rarely had an HVAC person need more than 30 minutes to fix a problem. Furthermore, they NEVER have the arrival/departure time on the work order (I think I am going to start signing these with date and time).

That was one of the variables I had in mind but didn't mention. Some calls will be billed by the hour, some are regularly scheduled maintenance calls, emergencies, etc. The daily schedule is kind of a toss up, and as long as the work all gets done, that's what matters. I honestly have no idea how WH's employer runs his business but WH did mention being "back on the clock" (not sure he worded it that way but that was the impression I got) so maybe he doesn't work on-site (private residential and commercial/business sites) but from the main business location? Not sure, just trying to get a feel for how flexible the schedule really was for WH that day.

Pretty sure LE already spoke to the employer though and have all that info :) And if said employer DID run a background check and hired him anyway, I would only hope like heck they did NOT send him out for on-site work.

I think in his own sick way he was trying to garner sympathy. Like "I was so upset I even did such-and-such." However, he seems to lack the empathy that most people have regarding animals, and either doesn't realize it or understand its significance.

IMO he is fighting to stay out of jail!
Hes not the sympathy seeking type to me.
these guys that come out of jail are not pushovers.
They are con men and know exactly what they are doing.
JMO

Don't these guys sit in their trucks all day and wait for the office to call them with a job if they don't have appointments all day?
I cant see them returning to the office only to head out again.

Like everything else we know in this case, WH told us.

Right. But the burning question for me is WHY did he tell us that? I think it's because LE knew that he punched the family dog. I can't see WH just admitting to that (unless he's so stupid he doesn't realize that it is illegal to abuse animals!). So how did LE know he did it, unless WH himself told them he did. And why on earth would he do that?

I mean, this is a small question in light of the bigger picture, I know, but I tend to zero in on small things. It's my nature, I guess. So I'm really wondering if the family had ADT. And although I don't know that this kid lives on the same street, I do see that there are ADT signs in the vicinity.

So...maybe?

Right. But the burning question for me is WHY did he tell us that? I think it's because LE knew that he punched the family dog. I can't see WH just admitting to that (unless he's so stupid he doesn't realize that it is illegal to abuse animals!). So how did LE know he did it, unless WH himself told them he did. And why on earth would he do that?

I mean, this is a small question in light of the bigger picture, I know, but I tend to zero in on small things. It's my nature, I guess. So I'm really wondering if the family had ADT. And although I don't know that this kid lives on the same street, I do see that there are ADT signs in the vicinity.

So...maybe?

I do too, and sometimes it's all those small, insignificant things that tell an interesting story in the larger picture.

So my question is, how does WH's boss know he was late coming back to work if work is at different locations? Maybe the answer is simple but I don't know it so HELP :)

I do too, and sometimes it's all those small, insignificant things that tell an interesting story in the larger picture.

Yep. And one of the biggest indicators of what a person thinks is important to hide can be found in statements where they provide unsolicited, detailed info. A few examples: rambling about keys, rambling about her hair, rambling about money and giving it vs borrowing it, telling us the boss reamed him out, offering up that he punched a dog, etc. etc.

So my question is, how does WH's boss know he was late coming back to work if work is at different locations? Maybe the answer is simple but I don't know it so HELP :)

If his boss was at the main business location and that's where WH was supposed to clock back in at, it makes sense.

I feel like if they found "norview" shorts all the way in that area of Chesapeake, somebody WANTS us to know "THESE ARE AJ's" IMO, which points that they were planted imo.

Just trying to open up horizons here, but what if the Norview shorts aren't AJ's but somebody on her softball team with the same shorts? Maybe there was a night of partying with the old softball team and something went horribly wrong and there was a panic/coverup? Just speculation of course. Trying to see other outlets other than our happy jailer.

Did they say they found a taser?

No, he was charged with 18.2-308.2 (A)

In the VA criminal code that means "Possession or transportation of firearms, firearms ammunition, stun weapons, explosives or concealed weapons by convicted felons; penalties; petition for permit; when issued."

(A) [the section that applies to WH] "It shall be unlawful for (i) any person who has been convicted of a felony; .... whether such conviction or adjudication occurred under the laws of the Commonwealth, or any other state, the District of Columbia, the United States or any territory thereof, to knowingly and intentionally possess or transport any firearm or ammunition for a firearm, any stun weapon as defined by § 18.2-308.1, or any explosive material, or to knowingly and intentionally carry about his person, hidden from common observation, any weapon described in subsection A of § 18.2-308.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member