VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about this for a few hours now... All I really want is for AJ to be found. Wes's past makes him a very easy and convenient target and to be honest that situation allows for lazy investigative work to happen.

Take the blinders down and look at this from every angle.

Theory:

Upon Wes being released he decides it's time to be a better man. He meets JH, falls in love and commits himself to her and her family, he loves them as his own and puts them before himself as real men do. Willing to make sacrifices for them.

For whatever reason things aren't working out and they are currently working through a trial separation as is the fate of so many relationships in this day and time. This doesn't change the commitment and love he has for his family. This is his drive to be a better man.

AJ goes missing... He wants answers, he feels powerless and as if he has failed to do his job of protecting his family. LE doesn't appear to be producing results and what has defined him as a better man is slipping away. He starts his own search for answers. Organizing search parties, reading tweets, trying to piece together the puzzle.

He lands on his suspect and breaks in to collect evidence. Police suspect he broke in and when they speak to him they don't confirm the jacket is Ajs to see how he reacts which frustrates and enrages him. He has to lie to everyone about the B&E during unofficial interview to a blog site and he is losing control of the situation at this point. His world just continues to unravel.

He begins to plan vigilante justice at this point... With his previous record and the B&E and him knowing how he is beginning to look he feels he has nothing else to lose. Police have enough to take him off the streets but nothing to actually tie him to AJ being missing. 15 hour integration.

Is it possible the police have blinders on too?

My heart breaks for everyone involved.

The presumption of innocence is a wonderful thing.

I dont have it me in this case and his record of treating family members as if he has a title on them is concerning. As well of the high stress issue of the relationship problems he was having with CH. Everything he has done and said is a red flag. It is like he amped up how an innocent person should act in his mind and is over acting it out.

All the things you hear criminals say they would do if it was there daughter to the person who did it, is how he is acting,except it isnt really how people react. It is what they say they would do ,when it isnt their daughter. Heart break is crushing. It is confusing it makes your unsure of anything and scared to move.

jmo , I also know us websleuthers get it wrong sometimes and we by nature are not a trust a face value kinda group. We have seen a lot of sad things , horrible things , and far fetched stuff we couldnt have dreamed up. I have followed cases where I think the police have blinders on and this case is not one of them.

So imo I dont think the police are barking at the wrong tree.

I think it's already been said but - his past aside, he has done and said some really strange things since AJ went missing. To me that is far more telling than anything he's done in his past.

And yes, I know, it's not unheard of for family members of missing people to act strange but this guy is acting strange over and over again, contradicting himself... talking nonsense at times... completely leaving out HUGE pieces of what supposedly happened (like keeping the gas station thing to himself until several days later).

JMO...

Presumption of innocence is grand -- rah-rah Magna Carta too -- but we're not serving on a jury here, we're of somewhat less importance.

So we can, within the strictures of TOS, of course, speculate. We're having a conversation here, not sitting to decide official justice.

Vigilante justice, he has nothing else to lose.

If he has a substantial life insurance policy, he figures he is worth more to his family if he is dead. Suicide by cop.

Presumption of innocence is grand -- rah-rah Magna Carta too -- but we're not serving on a jury here, we're of somewhat less importance.

So we can, within the strictures of TOS, of course, speculate. We're having a conversation here, not sitting to decide official justice.

Amen to that - says the Jewish atheist, lol!

I'm off to bed but just as a reminder, tomorrow is WH's court date - 8 am. That's 5 am my time so I expect a full report from y'all!

:eek:fftobed:

I agree the presumption of innocence is an excellent concept. However This site...imo...works in a way better described by probable cause. We ask questions and have discussions based on there being reasonable grounds to do so. And wow...WH has provided more unsolicited probable cause than Anyone I can think of atm.

IMO

Yet, they haven't charged him. My point is to keep an open mind, work through some other possibilities.

Maybe LE does have another POI and WH's current charges and arrests are a hoax to get this person to relax and hopefully make a mistake.

I just now ran across this article and I don't remember seeing it before...If so, please disregard.

http://www.wsls.com/story/28527289/is-missing-norfolk-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger

Mr. Hadsell told 10 On Your Side police have recovered pieces of his daughter's debit card and her jacket, which a neighbor said he saw Anjelica wearing the day of her disappearance. The Norfolk Police Department has not confirmed that information, but they did tell WAVY.com they are vetting all leads. Police say they have had detectives assigned to this case every day since it was reported.

Maybe LE does have another POI and WH's current charges and arrests are a hoax to get this person to relax and hopefully make a mistake.

Im genuinely asking...are you being serious? Norfolk PD goes radio silent (for how many days?) only to put on a play? All the world's a stage...except in a Norfolk holding cell. That's real.

Im genuinely asking...are you being serious? Norfolk PD goes radio silent (for how many days?) only to put on a play? All the world's a stage...except in a Norfolk holding cell. That's real.

LOL!!!! NO! We have been told on numerous occasions not to get tunnel vision about a POI but to keep and open mind because sometimes life is stranger than fiction. I couldn't come up with anything other than that. Based on what we know, I have tried linking someone other than WH and it's always comes directly back to him. The only reason why I came up with this is possible gang involvement (MS-13, Bounty Hunter Bloods, etc) and even then it's far fetched.

Quick note about the keys.

I used to have a 10th generation (97-03) f150. Mine had ONE key that opened the doors AND started the ignition. Those locks and keys do have a history of problems and I obviously do not know if their truck still has the original keys/locks.

As to the speculation about the keys that keeps coming up...

Up until about 1992, Fords had two keys. One for the ignition, the other for the doors and the trunk. Other makes went to one key about the same time.

They might have an old truck, or replaced the ignition switch in a newer truck. A new ignition switch will come with new keys, but most people won't bother getting a locksmith to repin the door cylinders or new ignition switch, so they end up with separate keys for the ignition and doors.

Exactly. We can only play the hand that is in front of us. And Wes has been the only known dealer at the table. But instead of somebody else dealing out the cards; Wes seems to be the only person that doesn't know when to give up.

Well, I have 3 theories.

The first is of course the elephant in the room, and that doesn't look good.

Second, someone wanted revenge or to frame the elephant, and he does make a good target with past and present behavior. Criminals don't typically have the best of characters hanging around. The whole birds of a feather flock together....

Third, AJ decided to leave on her own, and it's possible. It's also possible to voluntarily have a plan to leave, but something happens you weren't prepared for. It's not uncommon for teens to go someone for Spring Break with a group of friends or a special friend, but we've not really seen any evidence that this was to occur and her core group of friends seem to have no idea where she is.

I've noticed most SM of core friends is rather calm to what it was the first few days of her disappearance. Not sure if that is due to the their fear, if LE asked them to tone it or not speak, their using another SM that isn't visible to us, they are all exhausted mentally and physically and don't know what to do, etc. I don't see anything that has thrown up any huge red flags among her friends, so I truly believe they are missing their friend and are scared.

AJ needs a voice and NOW! Either Mom, ZH, aunt, uncle, cousin, someone needs to step up as spokesperson and soon to keep this in the media and publics view. People's attention span is so short that they'll soon be focused on something else or another missing person, and AJ will be lost.

While we've sleuthed thousands of missing person cases, most families have not, and don't have have a clue how to proceed. Most have difficulty just putting one foot in front of the other in such a crisis.

Local media groups are the best bet for getting the correct information out there, and keeping AJ's face and name in the public's mind!! Don't go with just anyone that contacts wanting to do an interview. Some have motives that aren't good. Trust the local media!! If a national media group wants an interview, WONDERFUL!! The broader their media reaches the better!! But any individual without credentials as a true reporter, don't listen to them, don't speak to them!!!

MANY places like Office Max, Office Supply, Staples, and local printing shops will typically print the flyers for free, and some will do banners, magnets for vehicles etc. One great way to get the flyers out there is to head to a parking lot and put them on every vehicle parked there! Many won't see a flyer on a light pole, and many don't pay attention to ones hung in stores. That was shown on an investigative program once. Missing child was playing at the play ground with flyers all around of him missing, and not a single person reported seeing the child playing right there beside the flyers!!! Get those flyers in the people's hands!!! MAKE them see AJ's face!!

Sam's club, Walmart, Food Lion, and local vendors will typically donate food, water, gatorade, etc for searches. Those can be asked for even if the searches are for LE only! If local, call and ask LE what they need for their searchers!

IF LE will accept outside help, get some search and rescue groups in there. LE might not need the help right now if they have enough man power, finances, etc. But can't hurt to ask. Typically that request MUST come from family!! Most groups will NOT come in without LE and Family asking!!! Most search and rescue groups will reach out to the community and ask for volunteers. They'll have each volunteer sign in, show identification, and then are sent out with a trained searcher. They'll give specific instructions on what to do if you think you find something of interest. As in DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! Don't tweet about it, don't instagram it, etc. Notify the trained searcher who will mark it, and call it in.

Prayer vigils, like the softball team did help keep this in the media!! Important that the community not forget!!

And it would be wonderful if LE would give a press update!!! Their word holds much more weight, and let's the public know they are still on the case, and for anyone to report anything they have seen or heard.

My prayers continue for AJ and her loved ones. Wish I was closer to help, but sharing her missing flyer and sleuthing here is all I can do from this distance.

As to the speculation about the keys that keeps coming up...

Up until about 1992, Fords had two keys. One for the ignition, the other for the doors and the trunk. Other makes went to one key about the same time.

They might have an old truck, or replaced the ignition switch in a newer truck. A new ignition switch will come with new keys, but most people won't bother getting a locksmith to repin the door cylinders or new ignition switch, so they end up with separate keys for the ignition and doors.

Ill try to find a picture of the truck. It is a 10th gen f150 1997-2003.

Screenshot of the truck from the wavy interview.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 329
And it's quite possible LE has all the information they need, and are just waiting on the final piece.

If AJ is voluntarily missing, or not, pleas from her family should be done. If she's able to hear a family members voice and know that she needs to come home, everything will work out, etc. If someone has her, sometimes humanizing her to an abductor.

Tighten that time line. Did she hang with friends over the weekend? If so, what was her demeanor? Did she have a good time? Or stressed about something? Last tweets, snap chats, texts, etc I'm sure LE has gotten all that by now. Probably even have all the ping information from her phone showing her entire evening and the following day.

Having a daughter close to the same age, I just can't imagine what her true loved ones are going through. I don't know that I would be strong enough to be the spokesperson, and I'm sure I would be heavily medicated to get from one day to the next, but I'm sure I would try my hardest to beg for my baby girl!! Grandparents, anyone close to AJ please step up, be her voice until she can have her voice back!!!

Much love to AJ, loved ones, friends...

That photo of the truck, see the bucket in front of it? Was that used to wash the truck?

Maybe I'm naive. Whenever I've left a vehicle key for someone, I put it in the ash tray, under the floor mat, in the sun visor, or handed it to the person. Don't think I've ever left one in the mailbox. Maybe the truck is kept locked so leaving it in the truck wouldn't work? But if someone was expecting the key, I don't see why you wouldn't knock on the door and hand them the key, or call and have them come outside to get it from you.

Isn't putting anything in the mailbox besides mail considered illegal? I know I couldn't put my missing dog flyers in them. Maybe it's different if it's your own mail box? Still seems a simple test message or call to AJ would have worked.

Question, does anyone remember if bloodhounds were brought in to pick up a scent at the home? With the truck being there, either she walked away and no one saw her, or someone picked her up.

This case just rattles my nerves something terrible.

That photo of the truck, see the bucket in front of it? Was that used to wash the truck?

I noticed that before and Wondered the same thing. And I cant help but wonder if the truck was possibly seen elsewhere that day. Or in the days immediately after AJ disappeared.

Maybe I'm naive. Whenever I've left a vehicle key for someone, I put it in the ash tray, under the floor mat, in the sun visor, or handed it to the person. Don't think I've ever left one in the mailbox. Maybe the truck is kept locked so leaving it in the truck wouldn't work? But if someone was expecting the key, I don't see why you wouldn't knock on the door and hand them the key, or call and have them come outside to get it from you.

Isn't putting anything in the mailbox besides mail considered illegal? I know I couldn't put my missing dog flyers in them. Maybe it's different if it's your own mail box? Still seems a simple test message or call to AJ would have worked.

Question, does anyone remember if bloodhounds were brought in to pick up a scent at the home? With the truck being there, either she walked away and no one saw her, or someone picked her up.

This case just rattles my nerves something terrible.

Pretty sure it's legal to leave a key in your own mailbox(not that the law seems to matter to him).

He probably left the key outside because he's apparently separated from the wife and may not be welcome in the house.

An ex-con may leave a key in a place you wouldn't think of, because they know the normal places...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove