VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in the reasons why someone may be held without bail/bond. I found the following on Lawyers.com which is run by Martindale-Hubbell. We know officially 3 of the reasons listed apply directly to WH and may not necessarily implicate him in AJ's disappearance.

Check, please!

Hey Everyone,

We don't need to sleuth marriage records. It has nothing to do with the crime and it brings names of innocent people into the discussion.

Thank you.

My apologies to all - was NOT thinking that one through.

Here's a link for the 2014 Virginia Crime Codes. I think they might be coming out with 2015 or combining them but this is what I found for this code BUR-2219-F6
Breaking & Entering - Other Misdemeanors
Occupied dwelling, enter, intent to commit misd.
BUR-2219-F6 statute - 18.2-92 § penalty - 1Y-5Y (II)

Debbie, SBHack did a great job laying out all the charges and sentencing calculations. It is post #12 of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish that so bad brenchen. But unfortunately its not true.

Welcome, Zach. I'm glad that you decided to join us. Forgive us when we sometimes speculate the worst. It must be hard to read. We are all here for AJ and to locate her.

That is excellent news :} Welcome Zach and thank you so much for joining us here. Know we mean no disrespect in the scrutiny over some aspects of the case and people involved in it. We all desperately want AJ found, and to support you in any way we can. A few opening questions:

1. Was the text your daughter received from AJ out of the blue or had she texted AJ first?
2. Are there any other text messages that you can confirm and do you know apprx when they were received?
3. Have you been privy to any cell phone ping information you can share with us here or in a private thread?
4. Can you shed any light on the jacket?
1. She texted Anjelica first.
2. Last to her sister was 2:30 "with friends" and a thumbs up emoji
3. Yes, but don't know what is real. No need to share yet.
4. Jacket. Ya. Maybe I will post later. Still trying to piece that together. Becoming clearer.

Bumping the questions for Zach's answers posted above.

:Welcome1: Zach!

Hi, Zach. If you want to reply to someone directly, or comment on a specific post, all you have to do is look on the bottom right hand side of the post, click "reply with quote" and then type out your response and hit "post". Makes it much clearer for those of us reading along exactly what you are replying too. :)

Oh, and :wagon:

I asked her. She didn't respond. We don't get along great. Even though I still don't want to believe Wes did anything to Anjelica, I am glad he is out of the picture for now. Custody is shared. We are maintaining schedule.

WH's story is that HE KNEW that this neighborhood teen was the one that kidnapped AJ. And so he broke into the family home looking for 'evidence' of the kidnapping. And then when he found it, he left it there, and then had someone [ i still want to know who] call LE and report seeing her jacket there.

OK< sounds very noble of him. But this was all happening back on the 6th. Why did WH think the cops were not looking at this 'obviously' guilty teen? If he was so obviously guilty that WH knew it, why wouldn't the cops know too? Was it just the credit card finding incident? Or is there more to it?

So if he left it there nobody was home, correct? Otherwise why would the resident leave it there and not get rid of it before the cops were informed? I think he pulled up the carpet in that house not to look for blood, but to make it look like someone else yanked up the carpets in a clean up attempt.

I could clarify the hotel and it may be VERY relevant. I wish I could give more detail. Maybe later. Police know.

I asked her. She didn't respond. We don't get along great. Even though I still don't want to believe Wes did anything to Anjelica, I am glad he is out of the picture for now. Custody is shared. We are maintaining schedule.

How are the other girls doing, considering everything that's been going on?

1. She texted Anjelica first.
2. Last to her sister was 2:30 "with friends" and a thumbs up emoji
3. Yes, but don't know what is real. No need to share yet.
4. Jacket. Ya. Maybe I will post later. Still trying to piece that together. Becoming clearer.

Zach, we have mentioned the possibility of AJ meeting someone for a Craigslist purchase. Do you think she would do that alone, or would she me more likely to take backup?

Welcome, Zach. My daughter lives in AJ's dorm and I remember her quite well from the early days of finding roommates and posting schedules this time last year on the Longwood 2018 board. She was incredibly helpful and on top of things, posting links to info when other kids had questions and eager to share her love of sports. Many, many prayers for you and your family.

Welcome, Zach. Thank you for making WS part of your search for AJ. You're tough. AJ is fortunate to have you in her life. You know how that goes, it's endless, timeless, boundless, your kind of love for her, she knows it, and here you are with it, so WS now knows it too. Thank you very much for giving WSers a chance to help.

JH spoke on the news last night in from a Bring AJ Home poster in a yard. I don't see where they have posted the video yet. I believe it was WAVY 10. IMOO this is just my opinion she seemed a bit agitated or frustrated and just wants the focus to be on AJ. It was pretty short.

Just my 2 cents here... I think it's important for us not to ask Zach for any info that could compromise this case, tip off any POI, or otherwise create potential discord for him in the family dynamic he has to work within. And I would also caution Zach to carefully consider which information he wants to share on a public message board.

I'm not a mod, and I'm not telling anyone what to post or what not to post...I'm simply sharing my concerns.

Just my 2 cents here... I think it's important for us not to ask Zach for any info that could compromise this case, tip off any POI, or otherwise create potential discord for him in the family dynamic he has to work within. And I would also caution Zach to carefully consider which information he wants to share on a public message board.

I'm not a mod, and I'm not telling anyone what to post or what not to post...I'm simply sharing my concerns.
Agreed. Welcome Zach!

Zach, what do you make of the text that was, supposedly, her uncomfortable being contacted by someone?

I've looked all over and can't find the video with JH's interview. Can someone please give me a link? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand