VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who picked up on the fact that there was some cleaning being done at the house that day. If I'm not mistaken, Zach said it looked like AJ had been cleaning and then maybe left in a hurry? How do we know that AJ was the one doing the cleaning? How do we know it wasn't a rush job clean up at the house by someone else....someone who knew the other daughter would be arriving home VERY soon, and knew that neither he nor his vehicle could be spotted at the house? Or MAYBE was in hurry because he was already late returning to work?

Mountain Kat-it all seems to add up to damning statements-honestly-who comes home on spring break and wakes up early to over-clean the house.

This is a very sad case

Another thing that's been bothering me...what time does WH go to work? We know, per mom and daughters, that AJ was awake at 7 am. Was she also awake when WH dropped of the truck? He clearly tells us he didn't see AJ, and then gets super detailing about ignition keys vs door keys. That has NEVER made sense to me, no matter how you slice it. If by "door key" he means house key, then why WOULD he leave that in the mailbox along with the ignition key? AJ was already in the house, and surely had a house key of her own. If by "door key" he meant the truck door key, then why wouldn't he include that along with the ignition key? AJ would certainly need that too. And why does he make such a point of telling us that he didn't leave that key? Keys seem to matter ALOT to him in his telling of events, therefore they matter alot to me...so I can't leave this mystery alone. He's trying to cover his *advertiser censored* with this whole key thing, I'm sure of it...I just can't seem to put my finger on what, because I can't figure out which type of key he is referring to, and it's driving me crazy!!!

I wish I could rely on the neighbors sighting of AJ later in the day, but now I feel as thought I can't. And that puts me back to wondering if ANYONE other than Wes saw AJ that day? And is that noon gas station meeting for real, or is it bs he made up to cover for something happening earlier in the morning?

(Sorry....alot of disconnected thoughts here this morning. Def need more coffee.)

Rolling around so much speculation in my head ... Here is something I've come back to several times. You experienced WSers - please fill me in. This is in reference to the WAVY article about the March 20, 2015 LE-only search off of S. Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake. This was the day after the family went out there on a tip and found the clothes (don't get me started on the absurdity of that). The article states:

"Forensics teams collected evidence in brown paper bags and stopped at times to take photographs. Detectives on scene confirmed undercover officials were involved in the search." http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

My question is: why were there "undercover officials" involved in or needed in the evening search that I read elsewhere was LE only, no family and friends invited? It was all LE that day or at least evening, I thought. Perhaps the reporter meant that the "undercover officials" were there earlier in the day, but again, why did they need to be undercover? And I am assuming that "officials" means some type of LE, right?

From watching too many movies, I think of undercover officials (i.e. undercover cops or FBI) as being involved in sting operations, not in LE searches (in the dark). So what is the "undercover" part of this ... you see where I am going.

Unlike most of you, my evening is just starting, and this has been a topic of conversation at our dinner table. As always, I appreciate your thoughts. And I keep AJ's well-being and prayers for her family and friends in my thoughts, as well.

Rolling around so much speculation in my head ... Here is something I've come back to several times. You experienced WSers - please fill me in. This is in reference to the WAVY article about the March 20, 2015 LE-only search off of S. Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake. This was the day after the family went out there on a tip and found the clothes (don't get me started on the absurdity of that). The article states:

"Forensics teams collected evidence in brown paper bags and stopped at times to take photographs. Detectives on scene confirmed undercover officials were involved in the search." http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

My question is: why were there "undercover officials" involved in or needed in the evening search that I read elsewhere was LE only, no family and friends invited? It was all LE that day or at least evening, I thought. Perhaps the reporter meant that the "undercover officials" were there earlier in the day, but again, why did they need to be undercover? And I am assuming that "officials" means some type of LE, right?

From watching too many movies, I think of undercover officials (i.e. undercover cops or FBI) as being involved in sting operations, not in LE searches (in the dark).

Unlike most of you, my evening is just starting, and this has been a topic of conversation at our dinner table. As always, I appreciate your thoughts. And I keep AJ's well-being and prayers for her family and friends in my thoughts, as well.

My guess is that the reporter was awkwardly describing detectives, who don't wear uniforms. But I really don't know. I've seen some of the most horrific journalism in the past 5 years, that I tend to think of all reporters as idiots any more. Shame really. Can't help but look to CNN describing the Charlie Hebbdoh terrorists as " African American french men", as justification for my current way of viewing "journalists".

Maybe they put under covers in with the friends and family to see if anyone was planting evidence, dropping clothing there, etc? I think LE is suspicious about all of the evidence being found by friends/family.

I see it as-mom and kids left-Wesley came by the house and woke her up-or she was semi awake-they argued over his being there-boom-who knows what happened. I also am beginning to doubt his giving her money story-as an ex-con you think on your feet and think ahead because you know certain facts are discoverable-cover thy tracks etc.
It is no wonder he is in jail-if for nothing but the lies and double-talk. Smooth operator-not.

I see it as-mom and kids left-Wesley came by the house and woke her up-or she was semi awake-they argued over his being there-boom-who knows what happened. I also am beginning to doubt his giving her money story-as an ex-con you think on your feet and think ahead because you know certain facts are discoverable-cover thy tracks etc.
It is no wonder he is in jail-if for nothing but the lies and double-talk. Smooth operator-not.

But surely the call from AJ that WH tells us happened, must have happened, right? I mean, would he be stupid enough to say that if it didn't really happen? It's a statement that any idiot could verify.

(Pardon the poor sentence construction this morning...not fully awake yet.)

Brainstorming here...

Topic: -text message(s) sent from AJ's phone to Jennifer, her mother.

The message(s) very well could have been typed directly from AJ's fingertips with a tap to the send button.

The only reason anyone has thought otherwise is because her mother Jennifer said “The conversation, in my opinion, was kind of off. I can’t be 100 percent sure I know that was my daughter I was texting. I know how she talks and I know the type of things she says.”

And, other than hearing that one text stated that *AJ wasn't ready to come home yet*; we have no idea what the full context of "the conversation" was.

Possible conversation (Mom's use of word conversation tells us that there was more than one text message going back & forth?)-

Mother wanting to know where daughter is, why she hasn't come home etc.

Daughter, a 1st year college student who has experienced living away from home since going to Longwood; was in the role of independent young woman (age 18); exhibiting independent decision making while participating in "the text conversation"; possibly *standing her ground* about whatever decision(s) she was making during the evening to overnight conversation time period; I could go on & on here...

Mother quite surprised that daughter is demonstrating this unwavering independence feels that her daughter is behaving "out of character"; wow, so out of character that Mother's *Mom* brain is saying "wow, she's never acted like this before; wow, she's never said things like this to me before; wow, is this my daughter on the other end of this text conversation???; wait, someone must be putting her up to this; someone else is telling her what to say; ohhhhhh, snap! this can't be her, she would never...

Mother decides THAT was NOT my daughter!!!!

But, it was. And, Mother knew it was.

Daughter sending clear messages that she's making the decisions during that period of time.

Mother just didn't want to recognize the difference in her daughter. The adaption to becoming more independent. Her daughter was actually a bit more grown up since that day last August when she'd left for her transition from high school girl to college girl/woman.

And, the media and the viewers and the readers and the family and the friends and EVERYONE grabbed onto what the Mother felt and said AND ran with it!

End of brainstorming

Ponder this with me?

[I have more thoughts on this and much more about this case in my brain, BUT I must tell the monkeys that are jumping around and chattering inside my head that it's time for B. E. D!!] :)

Yes, the cleaning up in the home seems pretty suspicious.

Maybe they put under covers in with the friends and family to see if anyone was planting evidence, dropping clothing there, etc? I think LE is suspicious about all of the evidence being found by friends/family.
They also may have just needed as many LE bodies as possible. Not necessarily working in an undercover capacity?

She is missing because she saw/heard too much I think. I hope to God she is hiding out under Fed protection.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who picked up on the fact that there was some cleaning being done at the house that day. If I'm not mistaken, Zach said it looked like AJ had been cleaning and then maybe left in a hurry? How do we know that AJ was the one doing the cleaning? How do we know it wasn't a rush job clean up at the house by someone else....someone who knew the other daughter would be arriving home VERY soon, and knew that neither he nor his vehicle could be spotted at the house? Or MAYBE was in hurry because he was already late returning to work?

Zach mentions this in his March 19 blog entry. Was this also reported in the media or did we learn about it only from Zach? (I am sure it is hard to sleep but I do hope he is at this hour, btw) Did he learn about it from JH? I guess I don't want to read too much into this unless we can get clarification on his comment that there was evidence that she went "above and beyond" on some chores. Does that mean she organized all of the 30 million Lego sets in the den or that she mopped and cleaned the floors with bleach? Or does it mean that she and Mom had some tension and she was trying to make peace by doing more than what was usually expected of her? And what evidence that she left in a hurry? Left the coffee pot on or left the burner on on the stove? I'm just not wanting to go too far with this in my brain unless it is further clarified, if you know what I mean.

Random thought of the day: wouldn't it be something if LE could track a go-pro purchase to WH? That sure would change everything, wouldn't it?

Zach mentions this in his March 19 blog entry. Was this also reported in the media or did we learn about it only from Zach? (I am sure it is hard to sleep but I do hope he is at this hour, btw) Did he learn about it from JH? I guess I don't want to read too much into this unless we can get clarification on his comment that there was evidence that she went "above and beyond" on some chores. Does that mean she organized all of the 30 million Lego sets in the den or that she mopped and cleaned the floors with bleach? Or does it mean that she and Mom had some tension and she was trying to make peace by doing more than what was usually expected of her? And what evidence that she left in a hurry? Left the coffee pot on or left the burner on on the stove? I'm just not wanting to go too far with this in my brain unless it is further clarified, if you know what I mean.

:lol:

But yeah, I agree with you. Can't confirm.

Brainstorming here...

The message(s) very well could have been typed directly from AJ's fingertips with a tap to the send button.

The only reason anyone has thought otherwise is because her mother Jennifer said “The conversation, in my opinion, was kind of off. I can’t be 100 percent sure I know that was my daughter I was texting. I know how she talks and I know the type of things she says.”

And, other than hearing that one text stated that *AJ wasn't ready to come home yet*; we have no idea what the full context of "the conversation" was.

Possible conversation (Mom's use of word conversation tells us that there was more than one text message going back & forth?)-

Daughter, a 1st year college student who has experienced living away from home since going to Longwood; was in the role of independent young woman (age 18); exhibiting independent decision making while participating in "the text conversation"; possibly *standing her ground* about whatever decision(s) she was making during the evening to overnight conversation time period; I could go on & on here...

Mother quite surprised that daughter is demonstrating this unwavering independence feels that her daughter is behaving "out of character"; wow, so out of character that Mother's *Mom* brain is saying "wow, she's never acted like this before; wow, she's never said things like this to me before; wow, is this my daughter on the other end of this text conversation???; wait, someone must be putting her up to this; someone else is telling her what to say; ohhhhhh, snap! this can't be her, she would never...

Daughter sending clear messages that she's making the decisions during that period of time.

Mother just didn't want to recognize the difference in her daughter. The adaption to becoming more independent. Her daughter was actually a bit more grown up since that day last August when she'd left for her transition from high school girl to college girl/woman.

And, the media and the viewers and the readers and the family and the friends and EVERYONE grabbed onto what the Mother felt and said AND ran with it!

End of brainstorming

Ponder this with me?

[I have more thoughts on this and much more about this case in my brain, BUT I must tell the monkeys that are jumping around and chattering inside my head that it's time for B. E. D!!] :)
I beg to differ-only a mom can recognize something 'off'. That text sent her hinky meter off the charts on hindsight. Put those monkeys to bed......it is good you are thinking about it all. We are all so weary-can't imagine what her mother is going through, She hopefully is getting a lot of support, as well as AJ's brothers and sisters.

Brainstorming here...

End of brainstorming

Ponder this with me?

I don't think the 2:30 pm 'thumbs up' text to her sister or there after was her, or that anyone saw her or has told LE they have (other than Eyelids), maybe cc picked her up in a car. If there is any information to confirm it otherwise, I haven't seen it as credible.

The only confirmed info we have really is that AJ went missing on March 2, and that WH is in jail for B&E, obstruction of justice, and weapons charges. :(

:lol:

But yeah, I agree with you. Can't confirm.

Off Topic = should I start a new thread on the Lego thief at my school who is sneaking around and stealing mini-figures? I had a kiddo feel sorry for me; she gave me a Lego librarian to replace the one that was stolen off of my (library) desk. Then that one was stolen. And a teacher gave me a replacement. Today that one was stolen. Methinks someone has a thing for librarians. Or they are building a Lego librarian army . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove